Biden Says The US Has Israel's Back, Make No Mistake

Did we send OUR people there? No. Israel has the capability and experience at doing the job. They get first shot unless they ask for our help. Our Americans there are likely being held with other Israelis. Are they our responsibility too?
They shouldn't have to ask us to help get Americans out. We should be doing it ourselves.

That is the purpose of this thread. We have 14 Americans killed and around 20 Americans taken hostage and we are supporting Israel? We are relying on Israel to get our people back?
While it would tickle me no end to have the United States jump into this war with both feet it's not going to happen. It's Israel's back yard.

View attachment 841264

But note that while Joe tries to have little or nothing to say about, well, most anything for as long as possible, he had more to say faster about a crisis in another country than he ever has had about the crisis in Maui, or the crisis in East Palestine, or the crisis Texas and Arizona.
Another story that disappeared with lightning speed. What happened to all the kids that were missing?

While it would tickle me no end to have the United States jump into this war with both feet it's not going to happen. It's Israel's back yard.
So, you're trying to say we support Israel, just like we supported South Vietnam, Afghanistan, Ukraine, and Taiwan.

They shouldn't have to ask us to help get Americans out. We should be doing it ourselves.
Invading a country to rescue hostages held by a third party? You obviously did not think this through. The Israelis did that at Entebbe and the Prime Minister's brother Yoni was killed. The Ugandans could not respond against Israel itself.

Since you think we should do this ourselves, how do you propose to do it? You will be going into an unknown area, mixing likely with IDF forces, not knowing the hostages location, or the strength of the opposition. So, what do you do?

So now I am imagining that we had 14 Americans murdered and about 20 taken hostages?
You don't read so well.

What you would have Biden do?

Your first dumb complaint is that he didn't say anything in his speech.

That was false, as I showed

But you're still complaining.

So what would you have him do?

Lots of complaining, no ideas. Just like every rugtb wing circle jerk thread on this board.

Truly spoken like someone who has no idea what he is talking about.

How do you know we aren't? We're you at the presidential daily briefing today?

And if we did... how would that work? What magical powers do we have that Israel does not?

Last edited:
I didn't fail. The people running the most secure border on earth failed... or did they?
This may have been planned. While the shills condemned the republicans for not having a Speaker, Chuckie Schumer was in China for some reason. No condemnations there. He could have been there as to help the coordination of the event and to keep Xi in the loop. Like other world events like 9/11 another power play to constrict our rights and advance the power of the globalists is the agenda.

"This is a moment for the United States to come together and grieve with those who are mourning," Biden said, adding that "the United States has Israel's back. Make no mistake."

But, I can't help but think, what about us? We've got 14 American citizens dead and possibly around 20 taken as hostages and Biden says we have Israel's back? What about OUR back? Biden won't even say that we have OUR back? We're just going to suck up the fact that we have 14 dead and around 20 taken hostage and Biden says we are going to support Israel? When is Biden going to support the US? What are WE going to do about it? Or, are we just going to support Israel and forget about American citizens murdered and taken hostage?
Of course....MAGAts whine.

Forum List

Back