Biden says your children belong to the State

Again, google is your friend. It's out there, you just don't want to admit it.

I am not giving up, because you know it's out there, you know it's the lefts position, and you refuse to accept it.

Now go play in fucking traffic, or keep this up, I CAN KEEP THIS UP FORVER if I choose to, you twat.
You made the claim. If you can't back it up, admit it.

If you can't then it is the same as giving up.

1. Re-read the thread Title and the OP. We're debating parental rights vs Biden's "your children belong to the state"
2. The state and teachers should butt-out. The children belong to their parents, no one else.
3. Biden basically said that there are no parental rights. See the OP again.
4. Thank you for your service, yes that counts.
5. Maybe you haven't been following the "parental rights v teacher's and state's rights" regarding children. The teachers, with state encouragement have been promoting offensive activities to some parents, such as "Drag Shows for grade schoolers", teaching CRT, where some kids are oppressors and some are oppressed, providing gay reading material when parents are opposed, in Washington State a kid can leave home and request a sex change, and the State will make that happen without parental approval. There are many more religious and social things that many parents oppose. Such as trannys going into the locker room they "identify with" instead of the plumbing they have. Whereby in several schools girls were raped by the trannys.
6. Where did you bring up Trump? Copied from your post "keep crying about black father's and teachers and all the other enemies of Trump that drive your rage."

Trump has zero to do with my values. You keep spewing bullshit talking points instead of facts.
Before we can continue, you need to point out where Biden said children "belong to the state".

Last edited:
what does that link have to do with the article in the OP?
It has to do with the Grooming, ah damn, "Conditioning", Faux has been working on the Herd.

The lie is so obvious I thought it was a rhetorical question. Biden never said "your children belong to the state" It is an outright lie. A fascist fabrication designed for you and the herd to consume as if it were nectar from the Gods.

Same with Hillary’s “It takes a village“ comment

Conservatives are outraged
Government is trying to take my children

So if your child becomes lost or injured….it is nobody’s business
If your child is a bully or is stealing…..It is nobody’s business
If your child does something nice…..It is nobody‘d business to complement them
Sorry bout that.

1. You are sick mentally.
2. I can't and don't want to think like you.
3. Only the parents have a say in how a child is taught, you dumb ass!
4. Telling the truth as always!~ CWN

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that.

1. You are sick mentally.
2. I can't and don't want to think like you.
3. Only the parents have a say in how a child is taught, you dumb ass!
4. Telling the truth as always!~ CWN

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Lol, how absurd. So a teacher in a classroom of 30 students has to teach each kid differently, according to some submitted criterion from parents?

How is lala land treating yah? Good grief.

Lol, how absurd. So a teacher in a classroom of 30 students has to teach each kid differently, according to some submitted criterion from parents?

How is lala land treating yah? Good grief.
Sorry bout that,

1. Too dumb, low IQ.
2. Must not have kids, children learn way more from their parents, the first *REAL TEACHERS*.
3. *F* OFF!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Read the title of this thread and the OP. If you can't continue I understand completely. Facts are terrible things.
The title of the thread is a lie...and you were duped.

Nothing in the link quotes Biden saying children belong to the state.

You are debating a non existent statement.

Have fun with that.

Read the title of this thread and the OP. If you can't continue I understand completely. Facts are terrible things.
"There’s no such thing as someone else’s child" Is not a blind assertion by the president. It was a quote from one of the outstanding teachers they were honoring.

Like the statement "You didn't build that" was taken out of context a decade ago and paraded in front of business owners who were naturally fauxrages by the out of context quote. Faux "not News" knows you guys well. Very well.

Sorry bout that,

1. Too dumb, low IQ.
2. Must not have kids, children learn way more from their parents, the first *REAL TEACHERS*.
3. *F* OFF!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I have two kids and you moved the goal posts because you posted nonsense.

When you realized your stupidity you transparently changed your statement from,

"Only the parents have a say in how a child is taught, you dumb ass!"

To...

"Children learn way more from their parents,..."

Epic fail.

"There’s no such thing as someone else’s child" Is not a blind assertion by the president. It was a quote from one of the outstanding teachers they were honoring.

Like the statement "You didn't build that" was taken out of context a decade ago and paraded in front of business owners who were naturally fauxrages by the out of context quote. Faux "not News" knows you guys well. Very well.
Democrats are perpetually preaching dependence on government. Infrastructure is a government responsibility. You don't get a standing ovation for doing what you're supposed to do.

The title of the thread is a lie...and you were duped.
Nothing in the link quotes Biden saying children belong to the state.
You are debating a non existent statement.
Have fun with that.
1. From the OP, Biden's quote: "There’s no such thing as someone else’s child" So if parents don't own their child, who does? The state, obviously.
2. You still didn't respond to my post #100. Too tough for you?

Last edited:
Democrats are perpetually preaching dependence on government. Infrastructure is a government responsibility. You don't get a standing ovation for doing what you're supposed to do.
Republicans are perpetually taking tiny segments of speeches out of context to construct ridiculously sinister narratives.

Bullshit. That quote means what it says in the context of teachers should control the educational agenda, such as drag shows, CRT, trannys in girls showers, reading LGBTQ books, anti-religion, and all of the other issues that democrats are pushing. Republicans are for parental rights, period.

Bullshit. That quote means what it says in the context of teachers should control the educational agenda, such as drag shows, CRT, trannys in girls showers, reading LGBTQ books, anti-religion, and all of the other issues that democrats are pushing. Republicans are for parental rights, period.
My that is certainly a vivid dystopian scenario you have playing in your head. In the real world:

"God bless the calculus teachers, and that is no joke. (Laughter.)

And what’s more, Rebecka’s school district is full of students who were a lot like she was.

The students in her district speak 62 different languages — 62. Many feel like they don’t quite belong. As you can imagine, Rebecka makes sure that they know that they do belong and they can achieve great things.

With Rebecka leading the way, the pass rate in her class went from 50 percent to 87 percent, nearly double the state average. (Applause.)

More of her students became National Merit Finalists than the entire rest of the district combined.

And, in the ultimate tribute, several of her former students are now math teachers themselves, as was referenced earlier.

Her students tell her even after they’ve graduated, they hold onto the lessons she taught them not only about integrals and derivatives but about community connections, about how all of us belong.

Rebecka put a teacher’s creed into words when she said,
“There’s no such thing as someone else’s child.” No such thing as someone else’s child."

Forum List

Back