Biden Sells Our Oil

It has everything to do with Biden cutting our oil production by limiting leases on oil rich land and not granting permits due to so-called 'environmental' policies. Trump rolled all that back and we had the lowest gas prices a greatest economy in decades. Joe killed it all and now is reduced to begging OPEC and selling off your Strategic Reserve. Just like his Marxist handlers want. Joe doesn't even know what he's doing. It's about time to declare him incompetent and arrest his wife for elder abuse.
Oil production is about to reach the peak the US previously hit in 2019, next year it will surpass it.

Oil production has been increasing since it fell to a historic low in 2020 under Trump.
Nonsense production is decreasing and oil companies are choosing to pay down debt instead because of Biden's screw ups. The guy is a one-man American economy wrecking crew.

Cranking up production requires more workers, materials and money, and people in the industry say they’re facing the same labor shortages and supply chain issues that have plagued countless businesses throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. On top of that, they say Wall Street investors have become more hesitant about pouring money into fossil fuels, and the Biden administration’s policies are hampering the oil and gas industry.

Why Shale Drillers Are Pumping Out Dividends Instead of More Oil and Gas​

Shale drillers have been hamstrung by pipeline constraints, rising prices for oil-field supplies and shortages of roughnecks and rigs. But there is another reason the highest oil and gas prices in years haven’t tempted U.S. drillers to boost output: Their executives are no longer paid to.

Apparently Biden has fucked us from top to bottom. As Obama said, never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.

Last edited:
Neither those statements seem correct or make any sense. Everybody has their own pipelines. Ours is closed and we are forced to get our oil from elsewhere. It only should be as necessary to get oil from other countries and right now we probably need it more than China which doesn't have a lot of vehicles anyways. Except bikes if you want to consider that a vehicle.
Crazy crap going on.... I just wonder if we'll survive it all.

Crazy crap going on.... I just wonder if we'll survive it all.

We will, but it's even crazier that people really are THAT stupid to believe that Biden (or rather his handlers) aren't at all responsible for any of it.

1657412057345.png

It has everything to do with Biden cutting our oil production by limiting leases on oil rich land and not granting permits due to so-called 'environmental' policies. Trump rolled all that back and we had the lowest gas prices a greatest economy in decades. Joe killed it all and now is reduced to begging OPEC and selling off your Strategic Reserve. Just like his Marxist handlers want. Joe doesn't even know what he's doing. It's about time to declare him incompetent and arrest his wife for elder abuse.
I'll keep saying it until he finally screws us but good... He is a national security threat...

We have have the rigs since 2019. And now they have to sue to drill...........hmmm

SPLAIN how that DOESN'T CUT OIL PRODUCTION?

One more time...

1657417379291.png

Trump took us from over 1000 to less than 800 prior to COVID. Why is this?

We have gone from 374 in Jan 2021 to 662 now. Seems we have 77% more than than we did at the start of the Biden admin. He really sucks as killing the oil industry.

Joe Biden hasn't done one good thing for this country at all and the democrats know it,.. they will just never admit to it.

I agree 100% he has not. Still not a good reason to make up stories about him personally selling oil to China

That doesn't answer his question or explain anything.

It does to anyone that has more than half a brain, so you are shit out of fucking luck.

He is lying and trying to say that we have less rigs now than when Biden took office, but the fact of the matter is the loss of rigs all took place under your god. Those are just the facts.

It does to anyone that has more than half a brain, so you are shit out of fucking luck.

He is lying and trying to say that we have less rigs now than when Biden took office, but the fact of the matter is the loss of rigs all took place under your god. Those are just the facts.

Well then I guess if you keep saying it sooner or later it'll either come true or somebody will believe you.

Well then I guess if you keep saying it sooner or later it'll either come true or somebody will believe you.

No, you never will. I posted the actual numbers and the link and you still do not believe it because your party masters told you otherwise and nothing will every change your mind.

Jesus Himself could come down and tell you and you would call Him a lair and say Trump was more honest than Him

No, you never will. I posted the actual numbers and the link and you still do not believe it because your party masters told you otherwise and nothing will every change your mind.

Jesus Himself could come down and tell you and you would call Him a lair and say Trump was more honest than Him

First of all you're full of shit and second of all he said explain. How do we even know those numbers are genuine? Where did you get them? Do you really believe that we're all THAT stupid?

One more time...

View attachment 668335

Trump took us from over 1000 to less than 800 prior to COVID. Why is this?

We have gone from 374 in Jan 2021 to 662 now. Seems we have 77% more than than we did at the start of the Biden admin. He really sucks as killing the oil industry.
So. Rigs drill a hole then move to the next one and put a pumping station on it.

Bottom line you simply IGNORE THE information about how he attacked oil And we are half what we had at the peak in 2019 from covid.

You know it...........and you are just MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOUR HERO BRANDON.

As you use the data from the Negative oil period brought to us by the Globalist. Or did you forget that.

Your side is always doing it. OH WE SHUT DOWN THE WORLD but TRUMP. WE WENT NEGATIVE YOU IDIOT. Which is why I went to the peak of it.

Now about the Harvard information. Over and over again Biden attacking oil and you HAVE NOTHING.

He OWNS IT.......And you are trying to find a way to BS out of it.

Forum List

Back