Biden Sells Our Oil

It does to anyone that has more than half a brain, so you are shit out of fucking luck.

He is lying and trying to say that we have less rigs now than when Biden took office, but the fact of the matter is the loss of rigs all took place under your god. Those are just the facts.
Trump lost what he couldn't control under the pandemic, but you don't consider that in your scheming word's in an attempt to clear Biden's record thus far, and blame Trump. But I'm not a Democrat you try to tell us... Best sell your snake tonic to someone else, because no one is being fooled by you.

Bottom line you simply IGNORE THE information about how he attacked oil And we are half what we had at the peak in 2019 from covid.

Two things....

first, the "peak" happened long before COVID. We peaked a full year before COVID even was a thing. Why were we losing rigs under Trump?

2nd, we are up 70% in the rigs in use number since the start of 2021.

And here we go again. Oil companies and states SUING HIS SORRY ASS TO DRILL and then you take credit for the count going up becaue Biden is LOSING LAWSUITS.

I am not taking credit for anything, I am not even giving Biden any credit for it happening, but your lies that it is not happening are not something I will just ignore.

Trump lost what he couldn't control under the pandemic, but you don't consider that in your scheming word's in an attempt to clear Biden's record thus far, and blame Trump. But I'm not a Democrat you try to tell us... Best sell your snake tonic to someone else, because no one is being fooled by you.

The number of rigs in service started going down a year before COVID. You all keep ignoring this simple little fact.

I am neither blaming Trump nor giving Biden credit, I am posting facts.

Your BDS keeps you from accepting them just as the TDS folks could never accept any truths about Trump that went against their hate.

I think Biden is fucking terrible, worse than Trump even. I do not support selling oil from the SPR to lower to price of gas in our country. But just because I feel that way does not mean I am just going to ignore stupid fucking lies like this OP is based upon or the lies from the Eagle that the number of active well has gone down under Biden, because it just is not true.

The number of rigs in service started going down a year before COVID. You all keep ignoring this simple little fact.

I am neither blaming Trump nor giving Biden credit, I am posting facts.

Your BDS keeps you from accepting them just as the TDS folks could never accept any truths about Trump that went against their hate.

I think Biden is fucking terrible, worse than Trump even. I do not support selling oil from the SPR to lower to price of gas in our country. But just because I feel that way does not mean I am just going to ignore stupid fucking lies like this OP is based upon or the lies from the Eagle that the number of active well has gone down under Biden, because it just is not true.
You are all over threads defending his sorry ass all the time. Then play the I really don't like him.

You are a Liar in my opinion and I've already addressed this point. I've also given his actions via E.O. showing he's the Anti Christ to fossil fuels in this country.

Results matter.............And he sucks hairy balls and you defend this POS daily.

You are all over threads defending his sorry ass all the time. Then play the I really don't like him.

You are a Liar in my opinion and I've already addressed this point. I've also given his actions via E.O. showing he's the Anti Christ to fossil fuels in this country.

Results matter.............And he sucks hairy balls and you defend this POS daily.

Only in the world of BDS is stating facts defending anyone.

Just like if one did not hate Trump with every post they were accused of being a Trump supporter, now the same is true for Biden.

But, such is the world we live in.

Only in the world of BDS is stating facts defending anyone.

Just like if one did not hate Trump with every post they were accused of being a Trump supporter, now the same is true for Biden.

But, such is the world we live in.
Baloney. I've shown his executive orders where he reversed policies of Trump to get more drilling. You ignore it and try to play stupid games.

He is against Fossil Fuels PERIOD......He owns this nightmare because of his policies. And you are HIS BITCH.

He is against Fossil Fuels PERIOD.

Yes he is. Never claimed otherwise.

But that still does not mean that he personally sold oil to China or that there are less wells in use than when he took office.

The oil industry is bigger than Biden and will be just fine.

Million barrels of Our oil to China, India and the EU'
This is not an oversight this was done on purpose.
Wake up people

We are awake. At just how fucking stupid you are.

US supply is expected to hit 13 million barrels per day this summer for the first time since November 2019, according to Rystad Energy. Meanwhile, refining capacity constraints have limited how much extra oil the US can process. Because of earlier shutdowns and limited investment in recent years, capacity has shrunk and refineries have been running nearly at full tilt to meet high demand for gasoline and other fuels.

In a report late last month, Rystad said "the unintended consequence of federal intervention is that more barrels than ever before are being sold to international buyers."

US supply is expected to hit 13 million barrels per day this summer for the first time since November 2019, according to Rystad Energy. Meanwhile, refining capacity constraints have limited how much extra oil the US can process. Because of earlier shutdowns and limited investment in recent years, capacity has shrunk and refineries have been running nearly at full tilt to meet high demand for gasoline and other fuels.

In a report late last month, Rystad said "the unintended consequence of federal intervention is that more barrels than ever before are being sold to international buyers."

But it is just so much easier to claim that Biden himself was selling the oil directly to China.

And then in today's news....this will really piss off the BDS folks....

WASHINGTON — The Biden administration took a key step toward approving a huge oil drilling project in the North Slope of Alaska, angering environmental activists who said allowing it to go forward would make a mockery of President Joe Biden’s climate change promise to end new oil leases.

And then in today's news....this will really piss off the BDS folks....

WASHINGTON — The Biden administration took a key step toward approving a huge oil drilling project in the North Slope of Alaska, angering environmental activists who said allowing it to go forward would make a mockery of President Joe Biden’s climate change promise to end new oil leases.

WHAAAA! Joe Biden isn't drilling enough!

WHAAA! Joe Biden is letting oil companies export oil he created surpluses of!

WHAAAA! Joe Biden isn't drilling enough!

WHAAA! Joe Biden is letting oil companies export oil he created surpluses of!
Look at the tools for Biden kissing his ass as he plays the I really didnt mean all those EOs that attacked oil to appease the Greenfreaks.

And as he loses in court battles he goes look I'm an oil man. Same shit Obama did.

Just your typical Swamp creature Lying his ass off like normal.

If you 2 are going to do Buden here you should get a private room

And as he loses in court battles he goes look I'm an oil man.

As I said, the only industry is bigger and stronger than Biden. IT will always win, just like it did under Obama.

But sadly, your BDS will not allow you to have a rational thought.

Look at the tools for Biden kissing his ass as he plays the I really didnt mean all those EOs that attacked oil to appease the Greenfreaks.

And as he loses in court battles he goes look I'm an oil man. Same shit Obama did.

Just your typical Swamp creature Lying his ass off like normal.

If you 2 are going to do Buden here you should get a private room

Meanwhile, refining capacity constraints have limited how much extra oil the US can process.

"the unintended consequence of federal intervention is that more barrels than ever before are being sold to international buyers."

So now you're doubling down on your stupidity?

Imagine that.

You can now add liar, and fool to that resume stupbo.

As I said, the only industry is bigger and stronger than Biden. IT will always win, just like it did under Obama.

But sadly, your BDS will not allow you to have a rational thought.
Lol

You are Dancing trying to defend that POS. Actions speak louder than words Biden ass kisser. His actions with his EOs are Cystal Clear against fossil fuels.

Nothing you can say changes that. No amount of your Con artist skills can change that. HE OWNS this.

You sit here and play he doesnt do snything game When they HAVE TO SUE TO DRILL. You are a Retard

Meanwhile, refining capacity constraints have limited how much extra oil the US can process.

"the unintended consequence of federal intervention is that more barrels than ever before are being sold to international buyers."

So now you're doubling down on your stupidity?

Imagine that.

You can now add liar, and fool to that resume stupbo.
Only normal plant maintenance turn arounds have been going on. In our case down here the Cat cracker top had ended useful life and was replaced. Took a fews years to set that up. I personally removed power lines and light poles to get that monster to location.

So screw your ignorant ass.

Show me large plant outages other than normal maintenance Moonbat

Sure it is the normal thing to do. Sell oil to your enemy while your citizens are suffering through a shortage of the same. It is apparent who Biden works for and it is not the American people

Forum List

Back