Biden Sells Our Oil

But it is just so much easier to claim that Biden himself was selling the oil directly to China.
Who said Biden "himself" ? You see that's how y'all roll with the bull crap around here. If Biden is involved in national security issues, and the strategic oil Reserves are in play, then he is involved. Being that Biden is at the top job in the country, then nothing gets done concerning involving a strategic anything unless Biden ok's it with a final ok to move a head on such a deal.

Who said Biden "himself" ? You see that's how y'all roll with the bull crap around here. If Biden is involved in national security issues, and the strategic oil Reserves are in play, then he is involved. Being that Biden is at the top job in the country, then nothing gets done concerning involving a strategic anything unless Biden ok's it with a final ok to move a head on such a deal.

Did you not read the title of the thread. It clearly states that Biden did it.

No POTUS has the final OK on who buys the oil, all they OK is the release.

He is involved in the choice to release it. After that his involvement ends. And this is for any president, not just Biden.

The oil is sold via auction based upon the laws on the books. The POTUS has zero say over who buys it and what they do with it.
If you think that he's not aware of who wants it or who will be on a bid list then you are crazy. What if Iran was on the list with many other's, would the list be ok or would Iran be banned from the list before bidding starts ??

Did you not read the title of the thread. It clearly states that Biden did it.

No POTUS has the final OK on who buys the oil, all they OK is the release.
Without his Ok it doesn't get released, so his final word or signature involves him as the representative of the people, and doing something not in the best interest of the people he is acting as if he supports.

If you think that he's not aware of who wants it or who will be on a bid list then you are crazy

I think you give Biden far too much credit. I doubt he even had the faintest idea what happens after he releases it.

You all think Joe is some criminal mastermind, I think he is a senile old man making really bad decisions.

Without his Ok it doesn't get released, so his final word or signature involves him as the representative of the people, and doing something not in the best interest of the people he is acting as if he supports.

Trump signed bills approving for the release of some 37 million barrels from the SPR. That oil went to the same places this oil is going.

Where was all the hand wringing back then?

I think you give Biden far too much credit. I doubt he even had the faintest idea what happens after he releases it.

You all think Joe is some criminal mastermind, I think he is a senile old man making really bad decisions.
Yet you haven't called for the 25th to be used against him yet ? Why ? Joe is alledgedly a criminal minded politician, and it has come to light in a huge way, but here you are again defending him in any kind of way you can think of.

Yet you haven't called for the 25th to be used against him yet ? Why ? Joe is alledgedly a criminal minded politician, and it has come to light in a huge way, but here you are again defending him in any kind of way you can think of.

Yes, calling someone a senile old man making really bad decisions is "defending" them to anyone with BDS.

You people are so much fun. You are the reason I come to these forums, only on these do people feel able to be this fucking stupid since nobody knows who they are

Explain away the prices then... You can't, but you try in defense of your senile old man... ROTFLMBO.

It is called "supply and demand" Global demand after COVID has gone up faster than supply can keep up.

You may not know this, but there is not just some switch that an oil company can flip to start more oil flowing.

It turns out that slashing worldwide production was not a great idea after all.

Yes, calling someone a senile old man making really bad decisions is "defending" them to anyone with BDS.

You people are so much fun. You are the reason I come to these forums, only on these do people feel able to be this fucking stupid since nobody knows who they are
One thing about it, you definitely got an excuse for anything, because you think that you are sooooooo smart yet the alledged stupid one's can see right through your bull crap. lol

One thing about it, you definitely got an excuse for anything, because you think that you are sooooooo smart yet the alledged stupid one's can see right through your bull crap. lol

Stating facts is not an "excuse".

I do not hate Biden as you do, just as I do not hate Trump as the TDSs do. Thus I am able to actually use my brain and not have to deny reality.

But I am sure your way makes you very happy, so more power to you

Many come here just to use foul language. :(

Tap dancing Gator. Everyone sees you as Bidens bitch. In threads all over its Gator defending Biden over and over again playing this stupid Troll game.

You are his tool. Oh but he doesnt affect anything huh. EOs bannung lease sales affects nothing? Oil companies need permits from the fed is nothing? Increasing the cost to drill means nothing?

You Are his bitch on these boards.

It is called "supply and demand" Global demand after COVID has gone up faster than supply can keep up.

You may not know this, but there is not just some switch that an oil company can flip to start more oil flowing.

It turns out that slashing worldwide production was not a great idea after all.
Who slashed world wide production ? Did your senile old man have an added hand in that ? Yes he did because he told us many a time that he is going to destroy the fossil fuel industry over time making him hostile to our national security when making such open threat's.

Who slashed world wide production ?

The US did.

Trump threatened Saudi and Russia into doing so.

I am sure others did as well.

Did your senile old man have an added hand in that ? Yes he did because he told us many a time that he is going to destroy the fossil fuel industry over time making him hostile to our national security when making such open threat's.

The senile old man was nothing but a private citizen when it production was slashed. You can blame him for making it harder to get production up as much as we need it, but not on the slashing that took place in 2020

Tap dancing Gator. Everyone sees you as Bidens bitch. In threads all over its Gator defending Biden over and over again playing this stupid Troll game.

You are his tool. Oh but he doesnt affect anything huh. EOs bannung lease sales affects nothing? Oil companies need permits from the fed is nothing? Increasing the cost to drill means nothing?

You Are his bitch on these boards.
His advertisement of it is undeniable... He knows how bad Biden is, yet he fights against patriots daily on these board's...... Like you said also that he is trolling if not being sincere.

Forum List

Back