Biden Sells Our Oil

The US did.

Trump threatened Saudi and Russia into doing so.

I am sure others did as well.

The senile old man was nothing but a private citizen when it production was slashed. You can blame him for making it harder to get production up as much as we need it, but not on the slashing that took place in 2020
Back to negative oil excuses. You are chasing your own tail with DNC talking points.

Trump also put oil un the reserves at that time. Why? Hmm Tell me what negtive oil did clown.

The US did.

Trump threatened Saudi and Russia into doing so.

I am sure others did as well.

The senile old man was nothing but a private citizen when it production was slashed. You can blame him for making it harder to get production up as much as we need it, but not on the slashing that took place in 2020
If Trump had anything to do with slashing world production, then it was only because we were secure in our oil independence here under Trump first. Biden assisting the world by making moves to empower the world while crushing ours. Fact.

His advertisement of it is undeniable... He knows how bad Biden is, yet he fights against patriots daily on these board's...... Like you said also that he is trolling if not being sincere.
He's a lot like Mac. Same style troll.

We don't control the House....yet. If the GOP doesn't start impeachment proceedings against Biden in January 2023 they all need to get booted out of office.
What would the articles of impeachment be?

It isn't just Tucker. Today CNN was losing its shit over this.

Those water buckets you're carrying look mighty heavy. I think you might be carrying CNN'S share at this point
I didn't see anybody on CNN talking about this.

1657465405384.png

Irrelevant argument to the fact Joe is handing the ChiComs out oil so his son gets kickbacks.
The OP agrees with tucker that selling SPR is an impeachable offense. If you get your head out of your butt you would realize it isn't. But it's in too far and you know it.

Shows you how little you know about oil pricing. It’s affected by the world market and the high prices EVERYONE is required to pay.
Not when you become oil independent. Biden has returned us to globalism when Trump was trying to lead us the other direction... Of course the globalist had to defeat Trump through the use of insider's like the weak Democrats... Fact.

If Trump had anything to do with slashing world production, then it was only because we were secure in our oil independence here under Trump first

Nope, Trump did it because our oil companies were losing money and we could not have that happen. The price of il was too low.

By the way, if we actually had oil independence then the global price of oil would not impact our companies ...yet it always does....busting the myth of oil independence

Nope, Trump did it because our oil companies were losing money and we could not have that happen. The price of il was too low.

By the way, if we actually had oil independence then the global price of oil would not impact our companies ...yet it always does....busting the myth of oil independence
Ah yes, the Trump era.
Full US emergency reserves and $1.98 gas.

Forum List

Back