Biden Sells Our Oil

Sure it is the normal thing to do. Sell oil to your enemy while your citizens are suffering through a shortage of the same. It is apparent who Biden works for and it is not the American people

There is no shortage of oil here in the US.

This lie must have been in the GOP talking points email as everyone one of you drones have parroted it.

BS. Everyone sees through your BS. You run thread to thread attacking us to defend Biden

All I did in this thread was post facts.

You call that "defending Biden" due to your BDS.

There is nothing I can do about that.

Then why is Biden selling off America's Strategic Petroleum Reserve?

Because he is an idiot and he hopes it will bring down the price of gas a little bit.

The price of gas in the US is based upon the global price of oil, adding oil to the global market will bring down that price, or at least that is the plan. Seems maybe it is working but that is not the purpose of the SPR and he should not be using it that way.

All I did in this thread was post facts.

You call that "defending Biden" due to your BDS.

There is nothing I can do about that.
You post opinions not Facts. All to excuse you Hero Biden.

Facts are when I show EOs that show beyond any shadow of a doubt that Biden attacked oil.

You just flail around yelling its not true not true. You provide no evidence then cherry pick My data trying to discredit anything against Biden.

So are you and Biden dating now? Sure seems that way to me.

You post opinions not Facts. All to excuse you Hero Biden.

Facts are when I show EOs that show beyond any shadow of a doubt that Biden attacked oil.

You just flail around yelling its not true not true. You provide no evidence then cherry pick My data trying to discredit anything against Biden.

So are you and Biden dating now? Sure seems that way to me.

You dancing monkeys got caught.

I completely understand your embarrassment.

It is entertaining watching you dancing monkeys try to spin your way out of it. :hyper:

Yes, and let alone China selling oil reserves to China..... that is bad enough ...

What about selling Communist China farmland all over the US?

This is just one example, Biden and his thugs and Leftists who control him are evil and they really hate traditional America.

Chinese company’s purchase of North Dakota farmland raises national security concerns in Washington​

Chinese companies have been buying American businesses since Nixon opened the doors between countries.
Jinping is a gold hoarder. Obozo Bin Laden sold him most of our gold reserves, which is why Fort Knox is full of spider webs now, instead of gold boullion.

1/3 of American businesses have been bought by Chinese companies at this point.

They've been buying real estate at a breakneck speed when Democrats have been in the White House, since 1993.

It should be a felony and a traitorous act to sell to any foriegn entity.

You post opinions not Facts.

Nope. I posted facts. I posted the number of active wells in the US after you lied about them.

I posted that Biden did not personally sell oil to China as the OP states.

Those are facts.

But you cannot accept facts as your BDS does not allow you to

No and I could care less about CNN. If you would actually inform yourself maybe your outrage wouldn't be so severe. All the sensationalism did it's trick on that mind of yours.
You should have one of the older children at the facility explain to you that the correct expression is "I COULDN'T care less".

Since you said that you could care less. you obviously care, so the only question is "how much?"

Currently 30 million acres of American farmland is owned by foreign investors or fully 2.2 percent of all American farmland. For context, that’s an area roughly the size of Mississippi or Pennsylvania These are effectively absentee landlords who own some of the best real estate in the United States.

For its part, China owned 191,000 acres worth $1.9 billion as of 2019. This might not sound like a lot, but Chinese ownership of American farmland has exploded dramatically over the last decade. Indeed, there has been a tenfold expansion of Chinese ownership of farmland in the United States in less than a decade.

Six states — Hawaii, Iowa, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Dakota and Oklahoma — currently ban foreign ownership of farmland.

Add this all up, and it totals about 1/3 of the US..........so far.

Currently 30 million acres of American farmland is owned by foreign investors or fully 2.2 percent of all American farmland. For context, that’s an area roughly the size of Mississippi or Pennsylvania These are effectively absentee landlords who own some of the best real estate in the United States.

For its part, China owned 191,000 acres worth $1.9 billion as of 2019. This might not sound like a lot, but Chinese ownership of American farmland has exploded dramatically over the last decade. Indeed, there has been a tenfold expansion of Chinese ownership of farmland in the United States in less than a decade.

Six states — Hawaii, Iowa, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Dakota and Oklahoma — currently ban foreign ownership of farmland.

There are over over 31 million businesses in the United States. Can you list all 10 million plus that are owned by China?

There are over over 31 million businesses in the United States. Can you list all 10 million plus that are owned by China?

You can research that yourself, as I'm sure you are aware there is limited space on here for a list of that magnatude.

There are many, many lists out there. I'm sure I've posted an extensive list before to comment on here, but it was back a while ago.

If I find my list, I will post it. Until then, it's pretty easy to find all sorts of lists online, of all pieces of America that they have bought.

If you look at a lot of the corporatations they've bought, these head companies own many other businesses, so any time the Chinese buy a corporate entity, they are buying up all the brands/extensions/other companies under them that they own.

And seeing that the Chinese government owns most of the banks, money institutions, Big Pharma, and production plants now...........they pretty much own the USA just having this kind of stranglehold on us.

This is why Trump was trying to put a stop gap on this.

You are such a silly child.

First, you try the ruse of establishing that Biden didn't sell the oil PERSONALLY, and now it's a case of having to list all 10 million.

Well, it all just goes to show that when the DNC pays only minimum wage for their troll farm grunts, they don't exactly get the intellectual cream of the crop.

First, you try the ruse of establishing that Biden didn't sell the oil PERSONALLY, and now it's a case of having to list all 10 million.

When people make claims, I ask them to back them up. I know that is pretty crazy and all, but what can I say, I am old fashioned that way.

Do you really believe that China owns 1/3 of the business in the US?

But it is just so much easier to claim that Biden himself was selling the oil directly to China.
You try to use this excuse about Biden not being involved, but we are talking about the "Strategic Oil Reserves", and you trying to suggest that the President isn't involved in some way is ludicrous.

You try to use this excuse about Biden not being involved, but we are talking about the "Strategic Oil Reserves", and you trying to suggest that the President isn't involved in some way is ludicrous.

He is involved in the choice to release it. After that his involvement ends. And this is for any president, not just Biden.

The oil is sold via auction based upon the laws on the books. The POTUS has zero say over who buys it and what they do with it.

Forum List

Back