Biden Sells Our Oil

Yeah I know. My point was that Golfing Gator is full of shit. He says that he doesn't follow Biden, but I haven't heard one ounce of truth from him so far in this thread.
He's a fraud that I take on and off iggy from time to time.

I think he's kissing too much butt of Biden lately too.

iu

I said the price of oil is the same, not the price of gasoline you fucking brain dead bitch.
Gator getting mad............lmao

Tell me OH WISE ONE..............How do you pump oil without drilling?

We have have the rigs since 2019. And now they have to sue to drill...........hmmm

SPLAIN how that DOESN'T CUT OIL PRODUCTION?

iu

I shouldn't have to break it down this much at kindergarten level for this fucking idiot to understand how badly our gas is hurting though.
He's another blame shifter like Mac. Blames everyone else except the ones causing this shit. Even after showing the actions with links. Then he will claim to not really be for Biden and the left.

For someone who isn't that.................he sure as hell spends a lot of time kissing their butts.

He's another blame shifter like Mac. Blames everyone else except the ones causing this shit. Even after showing the actions with links. Then he will claim to not really be for Biden and the left.

For someone who isn't that.................he sure as hell spends a lot of time kissing their butts.

At least it's making me feel better. I might not be a genius, but I'm a whole lot smarter than he is.

To China!!! From our Strategic Reserve!!!

Joe Biden reportedly exports 5 million oil barrels despite US gas prices​

Joe Biden reportedly exports 5 million oil barrels despite US gas prices

Why is this idiot not being impeached?

A large portion of the barrels that will be offered from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve will likely be exported to China and India, traders said.
Hunter has a piece of the Action in that Chinese Company.

That has nothing to do with Congress including sale of future SPR by the Dept. Of Energy in 2018.
It has everything to do with Biden cutting our oil production by limiting leases on oil rich land and not granting permits due to so-called 'environmental' policies. Trump rolled all that back and we had the lowest gas prices a greatest economy in decades. Joe killed it all and now is reduced to begging OPEC and selling off your Strategic Reserve. Just like his Marxist handlers want. Joe doesn't even know what he's doing. It's about time to declare him incompetent and arrest his wife for elder abuse.

They do not make any sense because you are fucking idiot.

The price of oil is the price of oil. Right now today it is at about $10 a bl. That is how much is being paid for it no matter where it is coming from.

The US oil companies do not give the US a special price.
Sanctions against US oil has cut the world’s supply, shitforbrains.

It has everything to do with Biden cutting our oil production by limiting leases on oil rich land and not granting permits due to so-called 'environmental' policies. Trump rolled all that back and we had the lowest gas prices a greatest economy in decades. Joe killed it all and now is reduced to begging OPEC and selling off your Strategic Reserve. Just like his Marxist handlers want. Joe doesn't even know what he's doing. It's about time to declare him incompetent and arrest his wife for elder abuse.
Oil production has been increasing since it fell to a historic low in 2020 under Trump.

Forum List

Back