Biden Signs $1.2 Trillion Infrastructure Bill Into Law

It had nothing to do with "infrastructure". It was raid on the treasury to fund Left Wing stupidity.

Why are we spending money like that when are already $30 trillion in debt?

Why aren't we cutting back on spending instead of going further in debt?

Are the Democrats and the few weak minded Republicans that helped them fucking idiots?

It It would be about time we tax the rich again, brainwashed functional moron. What a joke the last 40 years of Reagan giveaway to the rich.
Do you want to tax the rich?...tax their income or their wealth?.....go ahead do both and it won't pay for a tenth of the new infrastructure bill....the bulk of the money is in the middle class....so if you tax the rich the middle class shrinks and tax revenue to the treasury dries up....its not rocket science...its common sense....

I know as a brainwashed functional moron you probably don't know the inflation is going on everywhere in the world because of supply chain problems because people don't want to work among fools like you who don't get vaccinated. The stupidest ignoramuses in the world, victims of the biggest scumbags in history. Donald Trump Rupert Murdock Putin and conservatives around the world.... There is money to be made fleecing the rubes.
You know neither jack nor shit about inflation and fiat currencies.

Just STFU....You're an embarrassment to sub-cretins.

I remind you that trump and his fellow criminals shouted "INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK" over and over and over. He had four years to get a Bill done...but he would rather pass a tax cut to make the Super Rich....richer.

I remind you that you are a liar. Over 80% of Americans got a tax break you idiot. Even your sainted “fact checkers” had to admit Schumer lied when he told you gullible rubes that only the rich got tax breaks.

Currently, inventories are down, this reduction in supply, consumer demand is up. All are a sign of inflation. Government spending is another reason for the rise in inflation.

The economy is doing well because of the government spending that we have seen since April of 2020. Money in the hands of consumers, lots of stress resulting in buying and spending which in turn creates a demand and that causes inflation.

We will see inflation for at least a few more months, longer if government wants to throw more money out to us.

Currently, inventories are down, this reduction in supply, consumer demand is up. All are a sign of inflation. Government spending is another reason for the rise in inflation.

The economy is doing well because of the government spending that we have seen since April of 2020. Money in the hands of consumers, lots of stress resulting in buying and spending which in turn creates a demand and that causes inflation.

We will see inflation for at least a few more months, longer if government wants to throw more money out to us.

There's a difference between price inflation and currency inflation....Passage of this idiotic "infrastructure" travesty is the latter.

keep supporting the pandemic, brainwashed functional moron. Lol aarrrggghhhh
Do you want to tax people to bring in dollars to the treasury or do you want to use taxes to punish folks you don't like or are envious of?....

You know neither jack nor shit about inflation and fiat currencies.

Just STFU....You're an embarrassment to sub-cretins.
What a load of crap lol... The inflation is caused by the supply crisis which is caused by the pandemic and people not wanting to go out when 30% of the population refuses to get vaccinated. A lot of countries. Great job conservatives! Trump and Putin love it! Breaking news for idiots like you, inflation supply crisis is everywhere and so is the pandemic duh.

What a load of crap lol... The inflation is caused by the supply crisis which is caused by the pandemic and people not wanting to go out when 30% of the population refuses to get vaccinated. A lot of countries. Great job conservatives! Trump and Putin love it! Breaking news for idiots like you, inflation supply crisis is everywhere and so is the pandemic duh.
STFU, ignoramus peckerhead....This has nothing to do with people refusing to comply with your fascist bullshit.

It It would be about time we tax the rich again, brainwashed functional moron. What a joke the last 40 years of Reagan giveaway to the rich.
You have no clue what I think should be done, you just spew your hate. If you want to call me names fine, off to ignore you’ll go, if you want to be an adult, I may exchange ideas with you. Your stupid childish and petty insults are of no interest to me.

60 Minutes last night provided the facts that the inflation is the product of the Greed of the Private Sector. I know that the willfully ignorant didn't watch the first two segments last night, and will read the simpleton's post above (post #2) and blame President Biden and the Democrats.

It's a theme of ignorance. Willfully or otherwise that has dominated intelligence debate; the large number of threads and posts are the product of closed minds and foolish remarks.
if it was trump signing this you would be saying the same thing that oddball said rye....yea you would be....

I remind you that trump and his fellow criminals shouted "INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK" over and over and over. He had four years to get a Bill done...but he would rather pass a tax cut to make the Super Rich....richer.

I will remind you that the bill was passed over a week ago and it did nothing for Bidens approval rating it is currently at 42% which is about where it was a week ago. I will also remind you that the only reason this finally passed is because the far left loons of the Democratic party finally got they were not going to bully Manchin and Sinema into tying this bill to that 3.5 trillion joke. If the Democrats had taken this win a couple of months ago they might have won Virginia instead they got greedy dragged it out and have gotten no bump in the polls from it or any momentum as the Rhittenhouse trial, supply chain crisis and rising inflation have overshadowed it.

I remind you that you are a liar. Over 80% of Americans got a tax break you idiot. Even your sainted “fact checkers” had to admit Schumer lied when he told you gullible rubes that only the rich got tax breaks.
Nobody said that except your lying propaganda heroes. But 83% of the tax break s went to the rich and the tax breaks for everyone else run out in 2024, then only the rich will get it. Quite the scam as always. Who cares about infrastructure or regular people anyway lol? Absolute GOP idiocy....
You have no clue what I think should be done, you just spew your hate. If you want to call me names fine, off to ignore you’ll go, if you want to be an adult, I may exchange ideas with you. Your stupid childish and petty insults are of no interest to me.
RemainCalm It is an insult against the entire GOP. Pure missininformation for the base....

I will remind you that the bill was passed over a week ago and it did nothing for Bidens approval rating it is currently at 42% which is about where it was a week ago. I will also remind you that the only reason this finally passed is because the far left loons of the Democratic party finally got they were not going to bully Manchin and Sinema into tying this bill to that 3.5 trillion joke. If the Democrats had taken this win a couple of months ago they might have won Virginia instead they got greedy dragged it out and have gotten no bump in the polls from it or any momentum as the Rhittenhouse trial, supply chain crisis and rising inflation have overshadowed it.
Supply crisis and inflation caused by GOP refusal to get vaccinated and nothing else.

Nobody said that except your lying propaganda heroes. But 83% of the tax break s went to the rich and the tax breaks for everyone else run out in 2024, then only the rich will get it. Quite the scam as always. Who cares about infrastructure or regular people anyway lol? Absolute GOP idiocy....
Sorry idiot. The Washington Compost is not a relight leaning paper. THEY said Schumer lied and that 80% of Americans saw a tax break. But you don’t care about things like the truth. If your precious Dems cared about the middle class, why do they want to raise their taxes and cut taxes on the rich by reinstating the SALT deductions in full?

Forum List

Back