Biden Signs $1.2 Trillion Infrastructure Bill Into Law

Do you want to tax people to bring in dollars to the treasury or do you want to use taxes to punish folks you don't like or are envious of?....
I want a fair country with fair capitalism with healthcare and daycare pay parental leave cheap college and training a living wage and ID card to end illegal immigration, and great infrastructure and vacations and the taxing the rich and the giant corporations their fair share like every other modern country. And I want an end to garbage propaganda that produces poor schnucks like you.

Do you want to tax the rich?...tax their income or their wealth?.....go ahead do both and it won't pay for a tenth of the new infrastructure bill....the bulk of the money is in the middle class....so if you tax the rich the middle class shrinks and tax revenue to the treasury dries up....its not rocket science...its common sense....
Funny how every other modern country handles it. And we are the richest. And after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich the most unequal and worst upward mobility ever and anywhere by far. Great job

I want a fair country with fair capitalism with healthcare and daycare pay parental leave cheap college and training a living wage and ID card to end illegal immigration, and great infrastructure and vacations and the taxing the rich and the giant corporations their fair share like every other modern country. And I want an end to garbage propaganda that produces poor schnucks like you.

I would rather have a country with an utterly invincible military.

60 Minutes last night provided the facts that the inflation is the product of the Greed of the Private Sector. I know that the willfully ignorant didn't watch the first two segments last night, and will read the simpleton's post above (post #2) and blame President Biden and the Democrats.

It's a theme of ignorance. Willfully or otherwise that has dominated intelligence debate; the large number of threads and posts are the product of closed minds and foolish remarks.

Willfully ignorant?

Which is happening everywhere in the world because of fools who won't get vaccinated and obstruct a good reaction to the pandemic... Russian and GOP and world conservative scum are doing a great job wrecking the world.
October 29 2021
Consumer prices across the 19 European Union countries that use the euro currency have spiked to the highest level in over 13 years on the back of soaring energy prices and pent-up demand during the pandemic recovery, official figures showed Friday.

Eurostat, the European Union’s statistics agency, said inflation across the bloc rose to 4.1% in the year through October, up from September’s equivalent rate of 3.4%. The increase was the highest since July 2008, when inflation was also 4.1%.

Inflation in the 19 countries, like elsewhere in the world, has been spiking in recent months as the global economy rebounds from the coronavirus pandemic. The recovery has not been normal, with businesses and consumers worldwide feeling the pinch of supply chain backups and labor shortages that have helped lead to rising prices on everything from food to toys heading into the holiday shopping season.

But, but, but BIDEN.

Supply crisis and inflation caused by GOP refusal to get vaccinated and nothing else.
Don't forget the many who are dying because of misinformation disseminated by FOX and other far right idiots. I know several 24/7 FOX viewers who have either died or become very sick because they listened to those idiots spewing misinformation to the MAGA cult.

There is no such thing as fair in life...and there never will be because what seems fair to you is not fair to another....

There is no such thing as fair in life...and there never will be because what seems fair to you is not fair to another....
As always, I am referring to a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and taxing the rich like every other modern country. Your argument is total baloney. Lol

Don't forget the many who are dying because of misinformation disseminated by FOX and other far right idiots. I know several 24/7 FOX viewers who have either died or become very sick because they listened to those idiots spewing misinformation to the MAGA cult.
That's why I refer to them as brainwashed functional morons. The worst thing that has ever happened to American politics is Rupert Murdoch and internet nutjobs....

October 29 2021
Consumer prices across the 19 European Union countries that use the euro currency have spiked to the highest level in over 13 years on the back of soaring energy prices and pent-up demand during the pandemic recovery, official figures showed Friday.

Eurostat, the European Union’s statistics agency, said inflation across the bloc rose to 4.1% in the year through October, up from September’s equivalent rate of 3.4%. The increase was the highest since July 2008, when inflation was also 4.1%.

Inflation in the 19 countries, like elsewhere in the world, has been spiking in recent months as the global economy rebounds from the coronavirus pandemic. The recovery has not been normal, with businesses and consumers worldwide feeling the pinch of supply chain backups and labor shortages that have helped lead to rising prices on everything from food to toys heading into the holiday shopping season.

But, but, but BIDEN.
Everything going wrong in the world is due to basically conservatives and other crazies not getting vaccinated. End of story. Breaking news to GOP brainwashed functional morons...

Forum List

Back