Biden succeeds on the same issues Trump couldn’t (listed)

Bullshit. Where and when did he say that??
Would you feel good about his recommendations? Anyway the CDC approved the vaccine but It was the right wingers who didn’t trust the vaccine not left wingers. Maybe focus there.

Trump being retarded.

Would you feel good about his recommendations? Anyway the CDC approved the vaccine but It was the right wingers who didn’t trust the vaccine not left wingers. Maybe focus there.

Trump being retarded.

I trusted the vaccine and listened to Trump and Biden when they said get vaccinated. Kamala Harris did not need to say “not trust Trump” and vaccine. All she had to say was listen to the CDC but despite being a pandemic crisis, it was an opportunity she could not waste.

I trusted the vaccine and listened to Trump and Biden when they said get vaccinated. Kamala Harris did not need to say “not trust Trump” and vaccine. All she had to say was listen to the CDC but despite being a pandemic crisis, it was an opportunity she could not waste.
I agree. She should have been more clear and less partisan in that comment

I agree. She should have been more clear and less partisan in that comment
Joe Biden lives hundreds of thousand times better than the same living in a high-rise ghetto with the same intellect. The real privilege. Joe is a pimp. We have middlemen in our nation. Two of them are the bankers who own the Central Banks of the World and the American politicians who used the Reserve Currency domination we had after World War 2 to bring power to themselves. We still have the foreign owned Federal Reserve who let the idiots who are in government to destroy their nations in control and the Reserve currency which was 95% and the middleman in inter country agreements is now about 50%. All the massive interest you pay is for the elites. Your banking has not paid real interest for decades and charges us to keep money in the banks

Joe Biden lives hundreds of thousand times better than the same living in a high-rise ghetto with the same intellect. The real privilege. Joe is a pimp. We have middlemen in our nation. Two of them are the bankers who own the Central Banks of the World and the American politicians who used the Reserve Currency domination we had after World War 2 to bring power to themselves. We still have the foreign owned Federal Reserve who let the idiots who are in government to destroy their nations in control and the Reserve currency which was 95% and the middleman in inter country agreements is now about 50%. All the massive interest you pay is for the elites. Your banking has not paid real interest for decades and charges us to keep money in the banks
Good story bro

Can Trump supporters explain why he failed miserably yet Biden is succeeding? Was Trump lying about wanting to address these issues or did he just not have the experience and patience needed to get the job done?

“Trump tried and failed to deliver an infrastructure package, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to advance legislation to address gun violence, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump said he’d use Medicare to negotiate lower prescription drug costs, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to deliver record job growth, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump even endorsed penalties for stock buybacks, while Biden succeeded on the issue.”

Biden succeeds again on an issue where Trump tried and failed

View attachment 684458
Let me know when we start restoring out nation’s infrastructure.

Still no quote from Clinton.

The more times you respond, the more you cement your position as a hopeless liar.

Sad really.

Did you graduate high school, Castro girl? You must be really hot to be that dumb and air headed and have enough resources to log onto the internet.

Here's a quarter, now run along and play!

BTW, I was in the bay area last weekend in the heart of leftist darkness, Berkeley. The food was good though

Biden spends his time running the country and not having rallies...

Country doesn't need "Bread and circuses", Trump never got any of these on the floor (and don't tell us that is congress job) and got it over the line...

What has been remarkable is Biden has done this with limited scope in the Senate... If he had two more votes in the Senate he could have brought in a lot more change to help Americans...
It’s true Xiden spends his time not speaking to the people, he’s completely out of touch and non transparent

hence why 75 percent of the population sees he and klan are taking us in the wrong direction

Did you graduate high school, Castro girl? You must be really hot to be that dumb and air headed and have enough resources to log onto the internet.

Here's a quarter, now run along and play!

BTW, I was in the bay area last weekend in the heart of leftist darkness, Berkeley. The food was good though

Still no quote from Clinton. Why is that? Oh yeah...because you lied your ass off .

Wow, so Hillary whines for four years that Trump stole the election from her and you don't remember it. Sure, you don't, babe. Sure you don't ...
Hillary didn’t say that people manipulated the counting. She said her opponents used dirty tricks and misleading information to slam her. Every candidate for 100 years has claimed that. ONLY Trump claimed the counts couldn’t be trusted.

Hillary didn’t say that people manipulated the counting. She said her opponents used dirty tricks and misleading information to slam her. Every candidate for 100 years has claimed that. ONLY Trump claimed the counts couldn’t be trusted.

Doctor, congratulations, you have successfully saved the patient with your successful operation to split hairs. That is pretty funny though how you claim she wasn't saying what she said, she was babbling incoherently. If I'm ever in trouble, please, promise you'll never defend me ....

Wow, so Hillary whines for four years that Trump stole the election from her and you don't remember it. Sure, you don't, babe. Sure you don't ...
No...you said she whined about voter fraud. Trying to change your own narrative is a bitch move... I'm not surprised you're trying to pull that shit.

Heres your quote:

I do, I asked Hillary how to get it since she had proof of voter fraud
Now back it up bitch.

No...you said she whined about voter fraud. Trying to change your own narrative is a bitch move... I'm not surprised you're trying to pull that shit.

Heres your quote:

Now back it up bitch.

Hillary said the election was stolen from her. The only word parsing in that is from you

You said she claimed voter fraud. Were you lying then or lying now?

Funny how in the last post you made up that I was word parsing (for something I didn't say) and now you are word parsing.

Democrats said no elections were stolen, now that isn't true? They were?

Funny how in the last post you made up that I was word parsing (for something I didn't say) and now you are word parsing.

Democrats said no elections were stolen, now that isn't true? They were?
I quoted you. Sorry to bring up your past lies. But any time you get quoted, lies will be the subject.

Now you're trying to change your quote.

It's a bitch move and you're the one trying to pull it off.

And this is after you said you could show us where Hillary claimed voter fraud.

I quoted you. Sorry to bring up your past lies. But any time you get quoted, lies will be the subject.

Now you're trying to change your quote.

It's a bitch move and you're the one trying to pull it off.

And this is after you said you could show us where Hillary claimed voter fraud.

Obviously you're sitting down and word parsing our discussion, and obviously I'm not. Don't care about your word splicing, sorry girl. You idiots said no one steals elections in this country, Trump lied. Well, until Hillary said her election was stolen. And she is right!

Democrats have an ability to look at identical situations with Republicans and Democrats and see completely different things. Hey, wouldn't that be cool if you did it out of intelligence instead of overt stupidity???

Forum List

Back