Biden takes revenge on Red states

Depends. Your natural immunity may last for several months or maybe years....but if you use antibodies that were derived from memory B cells at their peak...you can get immunity that will last years...even decades. It all depends on the level of infection.

Or my natural immunity could last forever. No one really knows.

If he's fighting the virus, he should allocate supplies to where they're needed most. That isn't what he's doing. Even after the producer has stated that production has been increased by 50%, Bidens decision will still mean less for the red states. This is a good example of why communism doesn't work.

If the government takes over healthcare, this will become the norm. Support the Democratic Party or your healthcare will be rationed. Democrats are evil and intolerant. It is as simple as that.

If the government takes over healthcare, this will become the norm. Support the Democratic Party or your healthcare will be rationed. Democrats are evil and intolerant. It is as simple as that.
That's why the Democrats want to control healthcare and transportation. It's all about control.

By limiting healthcare? Do tell.
My pleasure!!

Willingly withholding life-saving treatments from American citizens, thereby sentencing many to die, in an attempt to politically crush 2 political adversaries into forced compliance with his vaccine mandates is a politically motivated betrayal of his sworn oath to protect and defend Americans, ie treason.

Obviously you don't, but let me ask you a question: does the government own the means of production the way it owns the supply of covid treatment?
So you folks are using the "to each according to his need" philosophy?

Where have I heard that before?

So you folks are using the "to each according to his need" philosophy?

Where have I heard that before?
No, that's Creepy Joe doing that with this very decision. He controls the whole supply. This is why the government shouldn't have this kind of power.

Forum List

Back