🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Tax Increases Proposed and the Business Exodus Begins

We need to tax any income made from items Ford makes in Mexico at 80%.
Yes but that won't happen under Biden. Trump would have done that.

Trump DIDN'T do that.
He threatened to do that and companies remained in the US --- Carrier

No they didn't and he "threatened" a lot of things but followed through with very little.
They did. Corporate Inversions declined dramatically.

No it didn't.

Are you going to hold your breath and pout? They not "it" did. Do you know what corporate inversions are and why they happen?

Greed.
If capitalism and maximizing shareholder value = greed then yes.

Fuk em

If they insist on ducking taxes let em leave
Ford pays the taxes they are required to. Your are supporting increasing corporate taxes (that just get passed through to consumers and increase the cost to manufacture the automobile) because your team Biden wants higher taxes. And in the end all of those people in lose their jobs.
Where was all the decreased pricing with the giant corporate tax cut?

The same place government spending cuts are

Where in your article does it imply that this decision was based on any proposed tax hikes? They still did that same shit while republicans were handing them tax cuts.
Duuuuh. Stop making excuses and act like you at least have some brain cells left. You know Pinochijoe is going to slam them with taxes.

Fuk em

Which was the plan all along.

See, democrats don't care if jobs go overseas and taxes rise.

They love it, in fact.

Voters are so damn stupid.
Jobs went overseas while the "job creators" were handed tax cut after tax cut after tax cut. Since tax cuts are ineffective at keeping jobs here why are tax hikes going to make "job creators" flee the most lucrative market in the world?
Riigght so tax the crud out of them that will help!

Trump DIDN'T do that.

No they didn't and he "threatened" a lot of things but followed through with very little.

No it didn't.

Are you going to hold your breath and pout? They not "it" did. Do you know what corporate inversions are and why they happen?

Greed.

Great. We agree.

Trump DIDN'T do that.

No it didn't.

Greed.

Great. We agree.
I said "If"....never said I agree. I also disagree that greed is necessarily bad.

Fuk em

“Ducking taxes” is when the taxes stay constant or even reduced and a business exits. Increasing taxes on a business, calling them evil and greedy, how do you think a business is going to respond? I know the Left and Democrats EXPECT a business to capitulate and submit but is that realistic??

If he doesn't like it he should write his Rep and Senator and complain and get the law changed.
And when we try to close loopholes, you idiots wail and moan about increasing taxes on “job creators” who were going to ship jobs overseas regardless.

Trump DIDN'T do that.

No it didn't.

Greed.

Great. We agree.
I said "If"....never said I agree. I also disagree that greed is necessarily bad.

When it places tens of thousands on welfare I consider it bad.

If he doesn't like it he should write his Rep and Senator and complain and get the law changed.
And when we try to close loopholes, you idiots wail and moan about increasing taxes on “job creators” who were going to ship jobs overseas regardless.

Not me. I'm all for law and order and as long as those companies go by the law then I'm okay with it. If they didn't go by the law I'd want the arrested.

Here is the problem with America today. Seventy five damn posts. No one read the "full story" that was hyperlinked in the OP article. It is here

Within that letter is a letter from the CEO of Ford to the workers at that plant. Quite sure no one read that either. Here is the thing, if you are not going to do basic due diligence, then just keep your damn mouth shut. From the linked article,

"I know the president of the United States, I know what he thinks about these kinds of decisions and the trade policy that we have in far too many cases - the Trump tax plan for instance - incentives for companies to move overseas and we've got to roll back those tax breaks, we've got to change our trade policy, we began to do that with USMCA but this can't stand," Brown said.

Trump's corporate tax cut is the reason behind any decision to move production to Mexico. Even those minimally familiar with it and it's results have pointed out at those perverse incentives, a result of lobbying by corporations during the drafting of that tax bill. Wake up and smell the damn coffee.

Fuk em

So says the Chinese Cheerleader. Why is Joe Biden giving away any economic advantage we have over his Chinese, and Russian Handlers?

You dumbasses have us importing Oil again. Oil is never going away dumbasses. And Green Energy is a farce. Do you realize how much environmental damage mining for the various minerals required for green energy causes?

China loves that idea though since they supply most of those minerals required to make so called "Green Energy" work.

There is no advantage either way. It's a myth, and the only thing you are doing with green energy is shifting the economic and environmental costs on the back end and hiding it from plain view.

Fraud Biden is a damn disaster as an illegitimate puppet president, and no amount of cheerleading from you Chinese-Marxist-Globalist butt puppets is going to change that.

Quid Pro Joe is selling America out, like he sold his soul out 5 decades ago.

All Joe has to offer is Poverty, Famine, Homelessness and Eternal Economic Servitude to pay off a Tidal Wave of Debt that is being dumped on the American People every day.

Trump DIDN'T do that.

No it didn't.

Greed.

Great. We agree.

When it places tens of thousands on welfare I consider it bad.
When it creates millions of jobs it’s great

Forum List

Back