🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Tax Increases Proposed and the Business Exodus Begins

The laptop, phone or desktop you are using to post here where was it manufactured? Hold my beer.

My Beer is MADE N THE USA

Cool then you won't mind paying more for it when Biden gets his tax hikes.
Save me the fear mongering

Guess what?
I didn’t see prices come down when Trump cut their corporate taxes by 40 percent
Another leftist lie, the corporate tax rate cut from
Fuk em

If they insist on ducking taxes let em leave
So, if they insist on RAISING taxes, fuck those people Ford employed too, right?

The mind of a leftist is so predictable because it is so short-sighted and stupid.

Cry me a river

We cut taxes for Ford by 40 percent and they didn’t do shit for their employees.
First thing they do is ship their jobs to Mexico
Ford invested 325 million and hired maintained 700 full time positions at the Avon facility over about 4 years. They were planning another 900 million investment and more jobs for the next generation line, but now it seems are going to make that investment in their Mexican facility (and hire Mexicans) because Biden in going to raise corporate taxes.

Fuk em

So, if they insist on RAISING taxes, fuck those people Ford employed too, right?

The mind of a leftist is so predictable because it is so short-sighted and stupid.

Cry me a river

We cut taxes for Ford by 40 percent and they didn’t do shit for their employees.

Those average salaries look pretty good to me so it seems they are treating their employees quite well
Those salaries may have been good 20 years ago but haven’t risen since

We are deeply in debt. We need a tax increase or nobody cares. Trumps cuts lead to a trillion dollar deficits pre pandemic. Time for adult policy.

Fuk em

Cry me a river

Those average salaries look pretty good to me so it seems they are treating their employees quite well
Those salaries may have been good 20 years ago but haven’t risen since
Care to prove that?

Lots of jobs still left under trump BTW

Indeed, the domestic manufacturing renaissance that the president promised has withered. After rising by 4 percent during his first two years on the job, manufacturing employment began sliding late last year even before the pandemic put the economy in a deep freeze. Today, the United States has fewer factory workers than when Trump was inaugurated and about as many as in 1941. Indiana manufacturing employment stands at a six-year low.

I grew up less than 2 miles away from the plant and recall back in the 60's when it was making trailers, until abandoned by Frauhauf that relocated operations to the non-union South. Ford has had it hanging on by a thread for decades as it closed other factories in the area.

Last edited:
Let's cut corporates taxes to zero. And while we're at it, let's eliminate taxes on billionaires or they'll leave also.

Only working people should pay taxes, after all, they're the one using all the services.

You argue like a third-grader. One wonders if you flounced off to your room to sulk, too.

The democrats just can't seem to grasp the concept: there are fucking consequences when you raise taxes! And most those consequences are bad; they get more money to distribute among their party donors/benefactors, but businesses either shut down, move offshore, automate as much as possible or reduce operations, cut staff or cut benefits, a raise prices if the customers will pay a higher price instead of some alternative. How many times can you fuck that golden goose before it flies off?

The democrats just can't seem to grasp the concept: there are fucking consequences when you raise taxes! And most those consequences are bad; they get more money to distribute among their party donors/benefactors, but businesses either shut down, move offshore, automate as much as possible or reduce operations, cut staff or cut benefits, a raise prices if the customers will pay a higher price instead of some alternative. How many times can you fuck that golden goose before it flies off?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Let's cut corporates taxes to zero. And while we're at it, let's eliminate taxes on billionaires or they'll leave also.

Only working people should pay taxes, after all, they're the one using all the services.
20% pay 80% of the taxes.

Without the 20% in capitalism,we'd be Venezuela.

You need to get on your knees and suck the toes of the 20% for affording you a life without terror., and stuffing your face with an abundance of food and resources.
Like I said, let's eliminate taxes on corporation and the wealthy altogether.

Think of how wonderful life would be then.
Lol. Same problem I have. Being dry and sarcastic can be tricky in type form...lol

He may have been going for dry and sarcastic, but he ended up with whiny and juvenile.

It looks as if Ford has read the tax writing on the wall.

Ford Jobs Moving From Avon Lake To Mexico, Union Leader Says (msn.com)

Not exactly the same article I read that said it was planned back in November. I saw nothing in either article that mentioned tax increases.

You should learn to read better. The article said Ford agreed in November to open a new line, and then they went back on it recently and decided to open their new line in Mexico.

Trump would have got Ford to stay. Biden just thinks of Ford as a corporation that doesn't pay their fair share of taxes. Even if Biden still had all his marbles he'd still be cursed with shallow minded liberal ideas.

They are staying, you clowns just cannot comprehend.

Yeah, okay, them deciding to open a new product line in Mexico isn't indicative of anything in their mindset. It's totally anomalous.

It looks as if Ford has read the tax writing on the wall.

Ford Jobs Moving From Avon Lake To Mexico, Union Leader Says (msn.com)
Lol, how fucking dumb are you? This has been in the works for a long while. The proposed tax increase has nothing to do with this decision. These decisions were made while your orange god was in office.

"LOL" How fucking illiterate are you? The decision to open the new product line in Mexico instead of Avon Lake is recent. No one but you is going to buy "They were talking about the new product line months ago, so that means they made this decision then, too!"

Forum List

Back