🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Tax Increases Proposed and the Business Exodus Begins

The democrats just can't seem to grasp the concept: there are fucking consequences when you raise taxes! And most those consequences are bad; they get more money to distribute among their party donors/benefactors, but businesses either shut down, move offshore, automate as much as possible or reduce operations, cut staff or cut benefits, a raise prices if the customers will pay a higher price instead of some alternative. How many times can you fuck that golden goose before it flies off?
Like repubs can’t figure out deficits increase drastically with tax cuts. Repubs told us the tax cuts and regulation cuts would lead to 4-6% growth. Trump couldn’t hit 3. Repubs don’t know shit.

It looks as if Ford has read the tax writing on the wall.

Ford Jobs Moving From Avon Lake To Mexico, Union Leader Says (msn.com)

Not exactly the same article I read that said it was planned back in November. I saw nothing in either article that mentioned tax increases.

You should learn to read better. The article said Ford agreed in November to open a new line, and then they went back on it recently and decided to open their new line in Mexico.

I don't disagree at all with that line, but that plant is not closing.

Ford is keeping the factory in Ohio, but they are moving a new project, that was to be developed in Ohio, to Mexico. The huge tax reduction that Trump gave to corporations, which increased the deficit by 2 trillion dollars, is going to be reversed.
The huge tax cuts helped nothing, just made the rich richer.

Fuk em

If they insist on ducking taxes let em leave
Ford pays the taxes they are required to. Your are supporting increasing corporate taxes (that just get passed through to consumers and increase the cost to manufacture the automobile) because your team Biden wants higher taxes. And in the end all of those people in lose their jobs.
The reality is that increased taxes, which will reverse the huge tax reduction given by Trump, do not necessarily get passed to consumers. The company has to be competitive to remain in the market and I don't know that a tax increase is a reason they are leaving, unless it is in addition to the trade policies of the past administration which placed a burden on manufacturing in our country.

Fuk em

Ford pays the taxes they are required to. Your are supporting increasing corporate taxes (that just get passed through to consumers and increase the cost to manufacture the automobile) because your team Biden wants higher taxes. And in the end all of those people in lose their jobs.
The reality is that increased taxes, which will reverse the huge tax reduction given by Trump, do not necessarily get passed to consumers. The company has to be competitive to remain in the market and I don't know that a tax increase is a reason they are leaving, unless it is in addition to the trade policies of the past administration which placed a burden on manufacturing in our country.
The tariffs hurt manufacturing. Hard to be competitive when paying more for raw materials.

Not exactly the same article I read that said it was planned back in November. I saw nothing in either article that mentioned tax increases.

You should learn to read better. The article said Ford agreed in November to open a new line, and then they went back on it recently and decided to open their new line in Mexico.

I don't disagree at all with that line, but that plant is not closing.

Did someone say it was? Certainly the OP didn't.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Lol, how fucking dumb are you? This has been in the works for a long while. The proposed tax increase has nothing to do with this decision. These decisions were made while your orange god was in office.

"LOL" How fucking illiterate are you? The decision to open the new product line in Mexico instead of Avon Lake is recent. No one but you is going to buy "They were talking about the new product line months ago, so that means they made this decision then, too!"
Ya, how many months ago? What do you know about making these kinds of decisions? Ever design or install a production line? Know anything about feasibility studies? How about supply chain studies? Real-estate acquisition? How.many months ago was Trumpy boy president? A move like this takes years of planning. Sorry to bust your bubble. Wanna know what I did for a living before I became a hunting and fishing guide?

We need to tax any income made from items Ford makes in Mexico at 80%.
You want to pay 80% more for a Ford part at the dealership? That's what would happen. You people are idiots. Trump brought them back and you send them away again. Also you're flooding the border with unemployed illegals. We are screwed.

No it wouldn't. You also have to add in the cost of the welfare for those who no longer have jobs.

We need to tax any income made from items Ford makes in Mexico at 80%.
Yes but that won't happen under Biden. Trump would have done that.

Trump DIDN'T do that.
are you illiterate?, or just brain dead?
this was the "statement"--Trump would have done that.
typical retarded demonRAT, reading something that doesnt exist
your retarded "answer"---Trump DIDN'T do that.

Your statement was absolutely worthless. He had 4 years and didn't do it.

Lol, how fucking dumb are you? This has been in the works for a long while. The proposed tax increase has nothing to do with this decision. These decisions were made while your orange god was in office.

"LOL" How fucking illiterate are you? The decision to open the new product line in Mexico instead of Avon Lake is recent. No one but you is going to buy "They were talking about the new product line months ago, so that means they made this decision then, too!"
Ya, how many months ago? What do you know about making these kinds of decisions? Ever design or install a production line? Know anything about feasibility studies? How about supply chain studies? Real-estate acquisition? How.many months ago was Trumpy boy president? A move like this takes years of planning. Sorry to bust your bubble. Wanna know what I did for a living before I became a hunting and fishing guide?

Did you read the story, dumbass? Ford promised the new product line to Avon Lake during the contract negotiations last November. UAW notified their members last Friday, 3/12/2021, that Ford had decided to set up the new product line in Mexico. There's no amount of blather about "setting up production lines" or "Trumpy Boy" that's going to change the facts or make you sound like anything but an excuse-making drone who can't be bothered to read if it might provide facts that interfere with licking Dementia Joe's shoes.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Fuk em

Smart move raising taxes during a pandemic. Democrats are gonna get clobbered next election just like they did in 2010.
But businesses make more money when their taxes are high and higher capital gains taxes means more people will invest.......right?

Class theory. That's all we have now. Investing was never meant to be a sure thing. We no longer work on that principle. When markets are down we pump pump pump to make sure it rebounds. That is never how it was supposed to be.

The Fed hints at raising rates and the markets throw a pity party and drop and the Fed says, OK, OK we won't,

Joe Biden isn’t entirely responsible for his actions as with his increasing mental confusion and dementia issues he is relying more and more on his handlers to tell him what to say and think.

I could be wrong but I believe today I heard him call Kamala President Harris today.

We ought to have one of those companies that make realistic sex dolls make a believable Joe Biden doll and put a computer in it. They could load a State of the Union Address in it and the Joe Biden doll could deliver it in front of Congress. Of course they could load answers for reporters‘ questions and we could have daily press conferences with Joe.

Did you read the story, dumbass? Ford promised the new product line to Avon Lake during the contract negotiations last November. UAW notified their members last Friday, 3/12/2021, that Ford had decided to set up the new product line in Mexico. There's no amount of blather about "setting up production lines" or "Trumpy Boy" that's going to change the facts or make you sound like anything but an excuse-making drone who can't be bothered to read if it might provide facts that interfere with licking Dementia Joe's shoes.
Ya, I know what people say and what people do are two different things. A move for something as large as a Ford plant take at least 3 to 4 years of design and plan. 15 percent of total cost with out factoring in real estate acquisition. I am telling regardless of what Ford sais things do not change that quick. They would not announce a move like that with out this work being done. Ford has no vested interest in letting the UAW know the real story as they would lose a large percentage of their work force the moment they make the announcement. The ones that stay would be fucking things up on purpose. Ford wanted their factory to run as smoothly as possible till they were set up in the new location. Ford is a bunch of cock suckers much like you. Tbe logistics does not fit the story . So no amount of your feeble blathering chages this. You are a fucking idiot that believes what people say. I on the other hand know fucking better.

Forum List

Back