🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Tax Increases Proposed and the Business Exodus Begins

We need to tax any income made from items Ford makes in Mexico at 80%.
Yes but that won't happen under Biden. Trump would have done that.

Trump DIDN'T do that.
are you illiterate?, or just brain dead?
this was the "statement"--Trump would have done that.
typical retarded demonRAT, reading something that doesnt exist
your retarded "answer"---Trump DIDN'T do that.

Your statement was absolutely worthless. He had 4 years and didn't do it.
and another deflection from a retarded demonRAT...thanx for more laughs

Trump DIDN'T do that.

I'm not a Democrat. Did you get the name calling part from one of your Bible studies?

It looks as if Ford has read the tax writing on the wall.

Ford Jobs Moving From Avon Lake To Mexico, Union Leader Says (msn.com)
Lol, how fucking dumb are you? This has been in the works for a long while. The proposed tax increase has nothing to do with this decision. These decisions were made while your orange god was in office.

"LOL" How fucking illiterate are you? The decision to open the new product line in Mexico instead of Avon Lake is recent. No one but you is going to buy "They were talking about the new product line months ago, so that means they made this decision then, too!"
Ya, how many months ago? What do you know about making these kinds of decisions? Ever design or install a production line? Know anything about feasibility studies? How about supply chain studies? Real-estate acquisition? How.many months ago was Trumpy boy president? A move like this takes years of planning. Sorry to bust your bubble. Wanna know what I did for a living before I became a hunting and fishing guide?

Did you read the story, dumbass? Ford promised the new product line to Avon Lake during the contract negotiations last November. UAW notified their members last Friday, 3/12/2021, that Ford had decided to set up the new product line in Mexico. There's no amount of blather about "setting up production lines" or "Trumpy Boy" that's going to change the facts or make you sound like anything but an excuse-making drone who can't be bothered to read if it might provide facts that interfere with licking Dementia Joe's shoes.
Ya, I know what people say and what people do are two different things. A move for something as large as a Ford plant take at least 3 to 4 years of design and plan. 15 percent of total cost with out factoring in real estate acquisition. I am telling regardless of what Ford sais things do not change that quick. They would not announce a move like that with out this work being done. Ford has no vested interest in letting the UAW know the real story as they would lose a large percentage of their work force the moment they make the announcement. The ones that stay would be fucking things up on purpose. Ford wanted their factory to run as smoothly as possible till they were set up in the new location. Ford is a bunch of cock suckers much like you. Tbe logistics does not fit the story . So no amount of your feeble blathering chages this. You are a fucking idiot that believes what people say. I on the other hand know fucking better.

Excerpt from the plant manager's letter in the article:

By now, you have may have heard discussion about the future of Ohio Assembly Plant. As part of the2019 UAW Ford CBA
, the UAW’s highlights document included reference to a $900 million investment
and a new product for OHAP. While conditions upon which the 2019 Administrative Letter were based have changed, the Company is investing in the plant and increasing production of Super Duty trucks at OHAP.

You want to pay 80% more for a Ford part at the dealership? That's what would happen. You people are idiots. Trump brought them back and you send them away again. Also you're flooding the border with unemployed illegals. We are screwed.

No it wouldn't. You also have to add in the cost of the welfare for those who no longer have jobs.
If I don't work I don't get paid, and I'm good with that. Please tell me where you work? Maybe I can ride that unicorn.

Trump DIDN'T do that.

I'm not a Democrat. Did you get the name calling part from one of your Bible studies?
No, you're a liberal. Much worse.

You want to pay 80% more for a Ford part at the dealership? That's what would happen. You people are idiots. Trump brought them back and you send them away again. Also you're flooding the border with unemployed illegals. We are screwed.

No it wouldn't. You also have to add in the cost of the welfare for those who no longer have jobs.
If I don't work I don't get paid, and I'm good with that. Please tell me where you work? Maybe I can ride that unicorn.

You would sign up if you lost your job.

Trump DIDN'T do that.

did you forget to address the real issue? let me repost it:
my question was---are you illiterate, and here we are on a deflection ride provided by you

because you say so?

Trump DIDN'T do that.

my question was---are you illiterate, and here we are on a deflection ride provided by you

Worthless statement.

Trump DIDN'T do that.

Worthless statement.
typical deflection.. that was pretty simple, huh?
whats wrong, no balls to respond?

Trump DIDN'T do that.

Worthless statement.

There is nothing to respond to. He had four years to do it but didn't and to say "well he would have" is a worthless statement.

Fuk em

If they insist on ducking taxes let em leave
Smart move raising taxes during a pandemic. Democrats are gonna get clobbered next election just like they did in 2010.
But businesses make more money when their taxes are high and higher capital gains taxes means more people will invest.......right?
Um, I don't think so.
turn on your sarcasm detector

I would get another job, but considering I work for myself. I'm not worried.

Trump DIDN'T do that.

Worthless statement.

There is nothing to respond to. He had four years to do it but didn't and to say "well he would have" is a worthless statement.
because you say so?

Trump DIDN'T do that.

Worthless statement.

because you say so?

Yes. You expect me to accept that concept.

Trump DIDN'T do that.

Worthless statement.

because you say so?

Yes. You expect me to accept that concept.
You argue just to argue. Just admit your mistake.

It looks as if Ford has read the tax writing on the wall.

Ford Jobs Moving From Avon Lake To Mexico, Union Leader Says (msn.com)
Lol, how fucking dumb are you? This has been in the works for a long while. The proposed tax increase has nothing to do with this decision. These decisions were made while your orange god was in office.

"LOL" How fucking illiterate are you? The decision to open the new product line in Mexico instead of Avon Lake is recent. No one but you is going to buy "They were talking about the new product line months ago, so that means they made this decision then, too!"
Ya, how many months ago? What do you know about making these kinds of decisions? Ever design or install a production line? Know anything about feasibility studies? How about supply chain studies? Real-estate acquisition? How.many months ago was Trumpy boy president? A move like this takes years of planning. Sorry to bust your bubble. Wanna know what I did for a living before I became a hunting and fishing guide?

Did you read the story, dumbass? Ford promised the new product line to Avon Lake during the contract negotiations last November. UAW notified their members last Friday, 3/12/2021, that Ford had decided to set up the new product line in Mexico. There's no amount of blather about "setting up production lines" or "Trumpy Boy" that's going to change the facts or make you sound like anything but an excuse-making drone who can't be bothered to read if it might provide facts that interfere with licking Dementia Joe's shoes.
Ya, I know what people say and what people do are two different things. A move for something as large as a Ford plant take at least 3 to 4 years of design and plan. 15 percent of total cost with out factoring in real estate acquisition. I am telling regardless of what Ford sais things do not change that quick. They would not announce a move like that with out this work being done. Ford has no vested interest in letting the UAW know the real story as they would lose a large percentage of their work force the moment they make the announcement. The ones that stay would be fucking things up on purpose. Ford wanted their factory to run as smoothly as possible till they were set up in the new location. Ford is a bunch of cock suckers much like you. Tbe logistics does not fit the story . So no amount of your feeble blathering chages this. You are a fucking idiot that believes what people say. I on the other hand know fucking better.

Are you quite finished erroneously babbling to me about all the things that have yet to happen as an attempt to excuse what already did happen?

When leftists try to pretend they're intelligent and knowledgeable, I don't know whether to laugh as at a dog dancing on its hind legs, or weep for the future of humanity because morons are allowed to breed.

Forum List

Back