Biden Tells Crowd, “We Choose Truth Over Facts”

Just what the world needs with his finger on the nuclear football.

Twitter
You people are so pitiful. Trump says retarded things on a daily basis completely unprecedented for any elected official before him and you either pretend he doesn’t or are dumb enough to thinks he is smart. Biden says something dumb and you asshats completely lose your minds. You reason like children.

Trump says things that you people call dumb or stupid. Biden is saying something here that is devoid of any logic or thought. He is saying something that shows an utter lack of understanding between the correlation of the words Truth and Fact. Show us when Trump has done this.
Oh how about when he said windmills cause cancer? My god I could go on and on with all the retarded things he has said or did over the years.

If the Dems nominate Biden, this will happen on a daily basis.

And then there is what the Atlanta Jewish Times said about him...

Twitter
You people are so pitiful. Trump says retarded things on a daily basis completely unprecedented for any elected official before him and you either pretend he doesn’t or are dumb enough to thinks he is smart. Biden says something dumb and you asshats completely lose your minds. You reason like children.

Trump says things that you people call dumb or stupid. Biden is saying something here that is devoid of any logic or thought. He is saying something that shows an utter lack of understanding between the correlation of the words Truth and Fact. Show us when Trump has done this.
Oh how about when he said windmills cause cancer? My god I could go on and on with all the retarded things he has said or did over the years.
If Biden was a Republican the media would be questioning his mental health 7/24.

Twitter

If Biden was a Republican the media would be questioning his mental health 7/24.

If Trump said something like what Biden said there would be a thousand liberal shrinks instantly making the diagnosis that he was unfit for office! How often have you heard THAT chestnut since Trump beat Hillary and turned the liberal universe upside down?

Twitter

They wouldn't let that guy anywhere near the nuclear football. They would give him a cheap Chinese knock off that makes little rumbling noises when he pushes the button.

Twitter

It is more believable that windmills could cause cancer vs. Truth and Fact not being correlated or synonymous. Think about the c

Twitter

Since he’s a Democrat, they need to cover for him just like they are going to have to cover for Kamala Harris being the descendent of Black slave traders.

Each day he confirms more and more that he is too old, frail, senile, and searching for any message that makes him seem more "WOKE" to his party and base.

He was crazy as hell in his middle years....Back in 2008 he was claiming he ate in a Dover restaurant that had been closed years. He reads something and thinks it's his idea...Obama picked him because he had him compromised somehow and wouldn't squeal about what he'd see in the Oval Office.

to have to cover for Kamala Harris being the descendent of Black slave traders.

The ancestors of the cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief were Confederate slave owners and, according to three sources in Africa, those who were rounding up other tribes and selling them to the boats.

That didn't stop black Dems from voting for the Cocksucker.

The only thing that matters is SKIN COLOR. Fuck those Union Army folks. They were "white nationalists."

Today's "Obama Youth" hate the Union Army. They were white. That's all that matters.

Obama = black = good

Union Army = white = bad

Analyzing beyond that is too "cerebral" for them...

I think democrats are starting to realize they don’t have any candidates smart enough to beat Trump.

In short, the Dem Party chooses anything over FACTS, since FACTS are what the Dem Party hates the most....

Twitter

They wouldn't let that guy anywhere near the nuclear football. They would give him a cheap Chinese knock off that makes little rumbling noises when he pushes the button.
With all the deals he arranged with China for his son, he would probably have the nuclear football built by the Chinese!!!

its time we remember who we are

THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DAMMNIT!

we have never failed when we're together. we choose unity over division. we choose science over fiction. WE CHOOSE TRUTH OVER FACTS!

BIDEN! BIDEN! BIDEN! BIDEN! BIDEN! BIDEN! BIDEN!

this is like when Kamala said "we need to drink the air and breathe the water"

Forum List

Back