🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden tells Kimmel gas prices oil companies' fault:

For years, the cult has said their goal is high gas prices to push their agenda, and then everyone acts surprised when it happens.

Printing money was absolutely part of the cause for inflation… it was also done by Trump. Perhaps Trumbidenflation is the appropriate term?
Where are your facts??? Here are mine!
Under Trump highest was 2.3% lowest 1.4% Biden first year 7% as of today: 8.6%
The COVID stimulation was enough to restart the economy after 2020.

2020inflation.png

Haha, ok got it. Trumps inflation was good, Bidens bad. Excellent analysis!
There are bad inflation and good inflation. ANy inflation around 2 to 3% is good. Once it gets into the 3% territory, Gov't must take action to cool it down. It may sound funny. OK, do you want your paycheck never to change? It is the same amount for a few years.

Trump was just lucky that the number did not go into the dangerous territory.

There are bad inflation and good inflation. ANy inflation around 2 to 3% is good. Once it gets into the 3% territory, Gov't must take action to cool it down. It may sound funny. OK, do you want your paycheck never to change? It is the same amount for a few years.

Trump cut taxes. And surprise surprise... MOST tax revenue in history then paid by taxpayers
from Trump presidency and paid during Biden. So Biden took the credit!!

At the end of the day Biden can blame anyone he wants

But people are desperate and will turn to any voice saying something other than, "Yea, there is nothing I can do about it"

I thought they were

Putin's fault...
Climate Change's fault...
Trump's fault...
Big Oil's fault...
Ukraine's Fault...
Price Gauger's Fault...
Saudi's Fault...
No, Pretty Sure It's Trump' Fault

Hold on...Nope,it's Big Oil's Fault

.... declares President Joe 'THE BUCK STOPS HERE' 'BIG GUY' Biden

1654986295135.png

They left said they were going to do it.
They did it.
They blamed Trump and Putin.
The cult blames Trump and Putin.

I need to date some Prog whores.

I will tell them I am going to cheat on them.
I will cheat on them.
I will claim its because of their ex.
They will blame their ex.

Is that how fucking retarded all you cult fucks are?

Where are your facts??? Here are mine!
Under Trump highest was 2.3% lowest 1.4% Biden first year 7% as of today: 8.6%
The COVID stimulation was enough to restart the economy after 2020.

View attachment 656669
Inflation doesn’t happen over night bucko. If you don’t think Trumps spending contributed then you are blind and dumb

How long do you think it takes for policy decisions to materialize into actual inflation and how long do you think the effects last for?

Inflation doesn’t happen over night bucko. If you don’t think Trumps spending contributed then you are blind and dumb
If you contend Trump's spending started the inflation, would you agree that
the record tax revenue was due to Trump's tax cuts then?

How long do you think it takes for policy decisions to materialize into actual inflation and how long do you think the effects last for?
Good question. I do not know, PPE or PPA is not my subject in school. ANyway, I guess almost all Trump policy effects, good or bad, are gone now after the reset ( C19 ).

If you contend Trump's spending started the inflation, would you agree that
the record tax revenue was due to Trump's tax cuts then?
Inflation was caused by several factors but yes trumps spending absolutely played a part. Tax cuts don’t immediately create tax revenue, they decrease revenue. If additional revenue is realized from tax cuts then it is from higher economic output but that wouldnt come for years down the line as a direct result of tax cuts .

Trump cut taxes. And surprise surprise... MOST tax revenue in history then paid by taxpayers
from Trump presidency and paid during Biden. So Biden took the credit!!
I know what he did and some are very "outside of the box" too. However, soft-landing is a different breed.

Inflation was caused by several factors but yes trumps spending absolutely played a part. Tax cuts don’t immediately create tax revenue, they decrease revenue. If additional revenue is realized from tax cuts then it is from higher economic output but that wouldnt come for years down the line as a direct result of tax cuts .
Tax cut and Tax revenue is the whole rich nation / poor citizen vs poor nation / rich citizen idea first.

I'm sure that's a comfort to the little guys who must drive a truck, van or SUV for their small business or to ferry their families around. ^^^ this prissy stuck up attitude is why people hate the left, FU leftists.

Okay, guy, any day on the road, I'm seeing dozens of Gas-guzzling SUV's with only one person in them. So that one just doesn't fly.

So how did even an "SUV" become a thing? Well, it became a thing because in the 1990's, they passed new laws requiring fuel efficiency standards for cars, but left a carve out for "SUV", which were then only a small portion of the market for people who were into off-roading. So suddenly the car makers were marketing SUV's to suburban moms who were never going to get anywhere NEAR a non-paved road.

MEANWHILE in Europe, they invested in fuel efficient vehicles, and even though they are paying something like $10.00 a gallon for gas, it's just not as big of a deal for them. Imagine that.

Better start ramping up the infrastructure to enable us all to use electric vehicles. Instead of long lines at gas stations, you're going to see long lines at charging stations, as well as a huge problems with the power grids across this country.

As for the current pump prices, as long as your side of the aisle continues this war on fossil fuels, we are going to see high prices, as oil companies seek to maximize their profits in the time they have left to operate.

That sounds like a good reason for the government to crack down on their abuses, then.

So we hurt the feelings of fossil fuel companies, and they are goguing us at the pump?

No la~~~ those years were before Ronald Reagan moved into WH. Ronald Reagan made friends with Saudi (it is a long story) to solve the USSR and Oil prices. Now, Biden undo what Ronald did, and US is back to the '70s

It isn't a long story at all. The Saudis looked at people in the West openly discussing alternative energy, and realized that they needed to open the spigots to keep us dependent on oil.

Okay, guy, any day on the road, I'm seeing dozens of Gas-guzzling SUV's with only one person in them. So that one just doesn't fly.

So how did even an "SUV" become a thing? Well, it became a thing because in the 1990's, they passed new laws requiring fuel efficiency standards for cars, but left a carve out for "SUV", which were then only a small portion of the market for people who were into off-roading. So suddenly the car makers were marketing SUV's to suburban moms who were never going to get anywhere NEAR a non-paved road.

MEANWHILE in Europe, they invested in fuel efficient vehicles, and even though they are paying something like $10.00 a gallon for gas, it's just not as big of a deal for them. Imagine that.

That sounds like a good reason for the government to crack down on their abuses, then.

So we hurt the feelings of fossil fuel companies, and they are goguing us at the pump?

It isn't a long story at all. The Saudis looked at people in the West openly discussing alternative energy, and realized that they needed to open the spigots to keep us dependent on oil.
Just curious what does "goguing" mean?
What it means to me is that you are a perfect example of a lazy and ignorant progressive/Democrat!
"Ignorant" that you don't evidently don't know what the little red dotted line does, ....... that helps you understand you misspelled a word... and "Lazy" that you don't even pay attention to correct. As a result everything that you wrote is totally wasted. If you are too ignorant and too lazy, to pay attention to the "......." why believe anything else from you?
That's the reason for the old adage..."The devil is in the details!". If you can't be responsible enough to pay attention to the simple things, why should anyone believe your comments?

None of that matters, only your EXPOSED prissy elitist punk 'screw the poor and middle class' attitude matters.

Forum List

Back