Biden tells Kimmel gas prices oil companies' fault:

Now for you economically ignorant people.... SUPPLY is created by DEMAND!!!

U.S. drillers knew they could make good profits if they could only find more oil.
(Just a side notes: Here is Biden's response to finding more oil:
Hmmm... let's see... if I were an oil company worker and I heard/seen this:
we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
FACTS regarding Biden's war against fossil fuels!
And then he tells them
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

And then Biden raises the prices of exploring for oil on Federal lands by 50% something that was done in
Please explain how someone who is "OBSESSED" with lowering gas prices...
*** RAISES prices on royalty rates on federal lands,
*** threatens oil workers with jail and
*** guarantees to put them out of work?
These are the FACTS not guesses.

Don’t play self righteous when it comes to stats and economic issues, Ive lost count of how many debates you’ve lost over the years about several issues where you spouted bad intel.

You’re on here sticking up for the poor oil companies… if they could only know that they can make money despite all these horrible government regulations, if only!! Who do you think your fooling?! Oil companies are amongst the richest companies in the world. Their profits are astronomical. Instead of letting those profits dip for the sake of the country and world they decide to gouge their customers… we the consumers. Instead of calling them out you make excuses so you can blame Biden. That’s sad… do better

Was that a round about way of answering my question? Were you saying all the other major countries in the world are experiencing these inflation and supply issues post pandemic?
They have those issues too, and they are trying to fix them. Are they as bad as the US? I don't know. Canada is not good, just not as bad as the US.

They have those issues too, and they are trying to fix them. Are they as bad as the US? I don't know. Canada is not good, just not as bad as the US.
Well perhaps if an issue is being experience all over the world then the core problem was caused by something more universal, such as a worldwide pandemic and the not stagnant actions of one nations president.

Hmmm... let's see... if I were an oil company worker and I heard/seen this:
“we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
And then he tells them I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

And then Biden raises the prices of exploring for oil on Federal lands by 50% something that was done in 1920s.
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
Please explain how someone who is "OBSESSED" with lowering gas prices...
* RAISES prices on royalty rates on federal lands,
* Threatens oil workers with jail and
* Guarantees to put them out of work?
These are the FACTS not guesses.

So you are saying the oil industry is punishing Biden for what he said.

I agree they are.

All oil companies need to do is bring that hundreds of years of supply online like they claim they have.

For years the oil industry has said they have hundreds of years of oil they can access.

But when needed like now they can't seem to find it.

I guess those extra billions of dollars for producing less oil is attractive.

Groomercrats are so dumb, they literally believe their war on fossil fuels and and big oil has no effect on gas prices.

Oh I agree with you cons the oil industry is making Biden pay right now for saying he would shut oil companies down.

The oil industry been saying for years and cons have repeated we have hundreds of years of known reserves but they can't seem to find it now for some reason.

Must be the oil industry punishing Biden for what he said like you cons seem to think.

I think you are right.

For years the oil industry has said they have hundreds of years of oil they can access.

But when needed like now they can't seem to find it.

I guess those extra billions of dollars for producing less oil is attractive.
I am not backing the oil industry. But accessing the oil is not transporting the oil. And all the potential roadblocks in between.

So you are saying the oil industry is punishing Biden for what he said.

I agree they are.
Well it is not ONLY what he SAID but what he has done!
Biden raised royalty fees 50% from what they were to explore on federal lands.
He then told everyone "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Certainly makes people in the oil business look elsewhere for revenue if Biden is doing everything he can to put them out of business. How truly stupid! But that's what Biden is and people that support him.
Truly stupid! There is a way to move off fossil fuels... but logically and cooperatively!
You tell me where the wind turbines for example will get the lubricant that keeps them turning smoothly?
You tell me where the lithium is going to come from once China raises the cost from lithium from what a EV car battery costs today?
EVcarbattery.png

Printing money was absolutely part of the cause for inflation… it was also done by Trump. Perhaps Trumbidenflation is the appropriate term?
No, honey. Biden owns this.

At this point in Trump Presidency Born in Kenya Barack was a rounding error, a pimple on the World's ass, we never thought about him, except what a fucking retard he was

No, honey. Biden owns this.

At this point in Trump Presidency Born in Kenya Barack was a rounding error, a pimple on the World's ass, we never thought about him, except what a fucking retard he was
We aren’t talking about “this point” though are we? I thought we were talking about spending and inflation… no?

Well perhaps if an issue is being experience all over the world then the core problem was caused by something more universal, such as a worldwide pandemic and the not stagnant actions of one nations president.
haha, that was POTUS action, not some 3rd world-nations. Anyway, I just tried to explain the oil price issue. The building was on fire, and I told you Biden who was living on the 1st floor started the fire when he was having an indoor BBQ. Then, you said the 3rd floor was on fire too.

Anyway, if you put it this way, does he do a good job to shield the US from the problem. I don't think he does, but that's just me.

haha, that was POTUS action, not some 3rd world-nations. Anyway, I just tried to explain the oil price issue. The building was on fire, and I told you Biden who was living on the 1st floor started the fire when he was having an indoor BBQ. Then, you said the 3rd floor was on fire too.

Anyway, if you put it this way, does he do a good job to shield the US from the problem. I don't think he does, but that's just me.
POTUS was Trump during the meat of the pandemic, are you blaming him as well?

The fire wasn’t started from that BBQ. It was a wiring issue in the basement

Forum List

Back