Biden tells migrants not to come to US: 'Don't leave your town'

I don’t act the same way in real life as I act on an internet message board. I troll and talk shit to those who do the same here. I don’t do that to people I encounter in person
That's funny because AzogtheDefiler is 40 years old but in IRL acts the same as he does on this board. He tells random people YUMMY!!!!!! at the grocery store and says the election was fraudulent in real life.
I gotta try that Yummy thing :cool:

1616002550206.png

Republicans are going to be pissed.
Biden being tough on immigration kills a right wing talking point.
The radical lefties will start war with Biden, making moderates even more pro-Biden.
Republicans cannot afford a centrist Biden.
Not being an extremist is what catapulted him to victory against Bernie and Trump.
He is a fucking day late and a dollar short for this shit.
He told them on January 17, too. Obviously, they didn't listen then and they're not listening now.

Actions speak louder than words.
Just correcting Disir. I don't know how you stop them. Honduras stopped a couple caravans, but they either gave up or people have wised up and aren't massing up in noticeable groups. Covid stopped it last year, but the year before, T**** had his hands full, too.
You dimwitted bitch, Biden talked shit right up until the election. By January 17, it was too late.
No reason to be nasty about it.
If by talking shit, you mean telling us what his immigration stance was, that's part of campaigning, isn't it? Was he supposed to keep something that important secret? He's doing what he said he would, but he needed to get ready first before ditching T****'s policies. I'm not sure it would have helped, but now it's overwhelming again, like 2019,.

Yes. I can see right now that you are a victim.
We did this 2 days ago when you went off on a tangent arguing that anyone that didn't think like you did was racist. Even though no one in the thread had said anything to that effect until one finally showed up on the thread as if you had your own mating call.
So, by "policy" You mean standing up there and saying whatever he thought would help him get elected in the moment?

I don't think you went far enough to Fuck Off. You just keep walking down that road. Keep going. Keep going. Keep going. Go a little further until you Fuck Off.
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Listen for a second.

I've seen you make these useless Latin America and Mexico topics about god knows what on this forum for the past month. You say nothing here. Your topics are as bad as PoliticalChic. Now, granted, you were more sane than PoliticalChic and didn't make me want to take a spoon and rip my eyes out with it so I can't see your posts anymore. But it was bad.

But now? You're worse. Now you've turned into "crotchedy old lady" and are cussing at people. Atleast PoliticalChic has moments where the insanity makes me laugh. You're not even funny, it's just sad. Ignored.

Why, Frenchie, I'm crushed. Our very own Reddit reject that regularly demonstrates a tenuous grasp of reality, has difficulty with domestic policy and is incapable of conversing intelligently on international relations doesn't like me and all while living in the basement of his parent's home.

I guess you will have that. You can fuck off as well.
Literally -never once- posted a post on Reddit. Not once in my life.

But yeah
Right. Since you weren't involved in the prior thread then you're just babbling. I have been not liked by far better than you could ever hope to be. Bye, bitch.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
The radical lefties will start war with Biden, making moderates even more pro-Biden.
Not being an extremist is what catapulted him to victory against Bernie and Trump.

Biden tells Central American migrants: "Don't come over" (yahoo.com)

Biden: Don't leave your town, but if you do, we are going to shower you with free money. But don't do it, seriously, wink wink

Just more of your moronic shit, fascist

He told them on January 17, too. Obviously, they didn't listen then and they're not listening now.

Just correcting Disir. I don't know how you stop them. Honduras stopped a couple caravans, but they either gave up or people have wised up and aren't massing up in noticeable groups. Covid stopped it last year, but the year before, T**** had his hands full, too.
You dimwitted bitch, Biden talked shit right up until the election. By January 17, it was too late.
If by talking shit, you mean telling us what his immigration stance was, that's part of campaigning, isn't it? Was he supposed to keep something that important secret? He's doing what he said he would, but he needed to get ready first before ditching T****'s policies. I'm not sure it would have helped, but now it's overwhelming again, like 2019,.

We did this 2 days ago when you went off on a tangent arguing that anyone that didn't think like you did was racist. Even though no one in the thread had said anything to that effect until one finally showed up on the thread as if you had your own mating call.
So, by "policy" You mean standing up there and saying whatever he thought would help him get elected in the moment?

I don't think you went far enough to Fuck Off. You just keep walking down that road. Keep going. Keep going. Keep going. Go a little further until you Fuck Off.

I've seen you make these useless Latin America and Mexico topics about god knows what on this forum for the past month. You say nothing here. Your topics are as bad as PoliticalChic. Now, granted, you were more sane than PoliticalChic and didn't make me want to take a spoon and rip my eyes out with it so I can't see your posts anymore. But it was bad.

But now? You're worse. Now you've turned into "crotchedy old lady" and are cussing at people. Atleast PoliticalChic has moments where the insanity makes me laugh. You're not even funny, it's just sad. Ignored.

Why, Frenchie, I'm crushed. Our very own Reddit reject that regularly demonstrates a tenuous grasp of reality, has difficulty with domestic policy and is incapable of conversing intelligently on international relations doesn't like me and all while living in the basement of his parent's home.

But yeah
Right. Since you weren't involved in the prior thread then you're just babbling. I have been not liked by far better than you could ever hope to be. Bye, bitch.
Bye

But yeah
Bye
:thanks:

See ya! Have a nice live somewhere else!

They're not even progressives anymore....They're corporatist fascists.
Progressives are corporate fascists? Yeah, we want to raise taxes because we're corporate fascists.

Do you even listen to your self? Good lord, man.
Yes, you dweebs are corporatist fascists....You're just too fucking dense and lacking in self-awareness to face the fact.

They do their dirty work for the elite & world order.

Repubs don't know how to handle Biden. All the while, they are still humping the Fat Man...the loser.

But yeah
Bye
I don't want to put Disir on ignore because she starts a lot of cool threads. And she's not a bad person, really. She's got a real stick up her ass about immigration, though. Well, we've all got our issues. Sorry to see her so triggered and hostile, though.

Simple terms even a PROG can comprehend:

Cause:
Biden has CLEARLY supported illegal immigration and he's welcomed everyone under the BS, overused, subjective and does not apply term asylum.

The left has sanctuary cities, they speak free benefits, they speak their desire for brown, mixed culture or no culture, anti-USA, pro-foreigners blah blah blah.

Trump was pro-USA & called the left's position on immigration exactly what it is, BS. Trump promoted a wall, had Mexico's assistance. Shit getting under control & heading into the right direction. The establishment hates that fucking shit. For starts they need the English-illiterate to vote for them.

Biden was appointed to replace Trump and then destroys Trump's border policies. More importantly kills the wall, which is symbolic. South Americans REJOICE.

Effect:

Butt-hurt PROGS are upset that Biden isn't the lovely savior of foreign humanity they voted for. They can't figure out how they learned to hate Trump so much & now they see that WHOOPS, perhaps they're just dumbass simpletons & were had again, so let's blame Biden because PROGS displace & project responsibility all the time. These are the minority of course, because PROG-measures always, I say ALWAYS entertains the LOWEST common denominator (Transvestite Lives Matter, boo hoo!). How many Americans want our country CRASHED by foreigners, 10-20%? The dumbest of them be sure, that's who the Democrats entertain 24/7, they normalize the abnormal, fuck PROGS.

South Americans are smarter than PROGS because their heads haven't been filled with shit yet. So based on the actions of the USA speaking free healthcare, special entitlements, immigrants taking the most welfare, sanctuaries, $15 an hour and OMG, let's CRASH the joint.

Biden demonstrates what he always was, a fucking fraud, and that's beyond the dementia PROGS mandated as fit for leadership. Biden's message to south Americans is now don't come. OWN IT BIDEN, AND OWN IT PROGS. You fuckers are full of shit.

I assume every person on this forum is a guy, really, except MeBelle who has posted pictures of more than a face that can be copied from the Internet, and that really nice Holly lady from Tennessee who has her full photo on as avatar

Dumb ass 47 years in government Biden's border policy is blowing up in his face. He owns it and can't blame it on Trump. Hence his ass puckering plea to illegals. Pathetic.

Dumb ass 47 years in government Biden's border policy is blowing up in his face. He owns it and can't blame it on Trump. Hence his ass puckering plea to illegals. Pathetic.

It's just that PROGS are tarded is all. Fuck, we can't even blame Biden for the left's BS anymore, how do you blame someone with dementia on strings?

Look above, the PROGS are debating who should & shouldn't be on ignore, and they're discussing genital identification too. You can't make this up perhaps, this is the definition for irony.

1. pissed????!!!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
2. you and Biden are real dumbasses --they are ALREADY here!!!!!!! and still coming !!!!! hahahahhahahahahahaha
3. it's because of Biden that there is a problem now
4. Biden says don't come over--and you both think they will stop????!!!!??
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Lying shitbag.

The message is "don't leave now".....The unspoken part being that there will be a time in the near future for them to leave and crash the border.
Told you Republicans would be pissed.
I'm not pissed, I would love it if he stopped illegals from coming over. But I don't believe him. We will see, the main stream media will cover for him.

Biden utilizes the unfinished wall to send a message to illegals
51zpvf-jpg.468652
Wow, 4 years and THAT is all Trump got done? Jesus my tax dollars were wasted
He stopped the caravans, Biden started them back up. The center the kids are in is 729% of its capacity, liberals could careless. Proves you really never cared about kids in cages.

Forum List

Back