🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

I have some personal ties to carbon fuel, but even aside from that I'm in no hurry to dump gas. A 150 hp Jetta gets a combined 34mpg. I've got a nearly 20 year old Lexus ES with 170K, and I'm still getting 25. Get over it already
My wife's Honda CRV, which is a nice roomy little SUV gets 30 around town and 35+ on the highway if we drive sanely. That is not even in the ECON mode, which we have never engaged.

These stupid Moon Bats don't even know that all electric cars are really powered by fossil or nuclear fuels.

All the batteries do is store up the fossil or nuclear fuel energy.
not all of them,,
You didn't do too well in your High School Physics class, did you?
obviously better than you,,

I have an advanced degree in Engineering. I learned about Conservation of Energy. Something you obviously know nothing about.

These stupid Moon Bats don't even know that all electric cars are really powered by fossil or nuclear fuels.

not all of them,,

I have an advanced degree in Engineering. I learned about Conservation of Energy. Something you obviously know nothing about.
but have you talked to every electric car owner in the country to find out how they charge their cars??

The photo op of biden actually being able despite his mental condition to drive a truck shows how desperate the democrats are.....biden is only good for photo ops.....notice his lips were moving but no sound was coming out....I wonder what idiocy he was spouting?

I cant believe how much respect these lemmings show the old fool. I will never forget the disrespect and arguing THEY did with America's greatest president.

They have no idea how many people they drove away during the Trump years

The jackasses have doubled down on the old fool....still not willing to admit how they misled the American people....might work for awhile...but their ship is about to sink and sooner rather than later.

not all of them,,

but have you talked to every electric car owner in the country to find out how they charge their cars??

What, you think there are yokels charging their cars by a treadmill or maybe gerbil power? LOL!

You dumb fuck. They plug it into the electic power grid, which is primary fossil fuels, some nuclear, some amount of hydro and a minuscule amount of uneconomical solar and wind.

All the batteries do is store up whatever energy has already been produced. Go look it up. I shit you not.

not all of them,,

What, you think there are yokels charging their cars by a treadmill or maybe gerbil power? LOL!

You dumb fuck. They plug it into the electic power grid, which is primary fossil fuels, some nuclear, some amount of hydro and a minuscule amount of uneconomical solar and wind.

All the batteries do is store up whatever energy has already been produced. Go look it up. I shit you not.
some use their own solar system,,,

The message is being pushed by Maddow for Biden's benefit. You rednecks need to buy an F-150 electric so you'll continue to be a man.

It doesn't annoy everybody with noise like a diesel but it purrs like a 'pussy'!
The message is, 'get a Biden truck'!

not all of them,,

some use their own solar system,,,

You dumb fuck. The solar array big enough to charge an electric vehicle would be enormous and cost a fortune. Much more than the cost of fossil fuels to charge the vehicle. Then it would't work at night or when the sun wasn't shinning. Then it would deteriorate over time as all solar systems do exposed to the outdoors. Just about at the same rate the batteries in the vehicle would be deteriorating.

Forum List

Back