🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

Just wait for when the winter hits and the onboard electric heater for the cabin plus the heated seats drains that battery down to nothing before you even get out of the driveway.

Then the juice needed to turn not only the drive motor, but a high compression AC compressor as they want to fuck with refrigerant in the summer.

Now add in for stereo, the APIM God forbid we can't finger fuck a phone going down the road...

Don't forget the lights, TPMS, traction control stability control a BCM with 87 cabin airbags...

Wonder if the fail safe will be to deploy bags if the battery power drops below a certain threshold?

These electric vehicles are a dumb idea that only the Environmental Wackos could love. They only love them because they don't know how shitty they are and they don't know the environmental damage the Chinese do to the environment mining the rare earth material that are used for the stupid batteries. CNN didn't tell them about that.

1621444169165.png

The same conservatives who protested the end of incandescent light bulbs are now protesting electric vehicles

If Ford delivers on this electric truck and it does what they say it can do, it will pave the way for electric vehicles in this country

Biden liked it
Biden also likes having young children rub his hairy legs...

That's not true, what he said was young children like to rub his hairy legs. Black children if I remember right.

He's such a good POTUS :abgg2q.jpg:

and he drove it into a ditch.

BIDEN IS A JOKE!

Two things about that video.

First, I didn't see where he drove it into a ditch.

Second, the video has been edited. In the original footage, Biden is asked a question about Israel and, instead of answering it, he suggests the reporter stand in front of the truck. That's not present in the version posted...

It is not very common that you actually see a president behind the wheel of a vehicle. Good for him.
His babysitter was with him and had his hands on the wheel.

You guys marvel at the strangest things.

But you had nothing good to say about the president who gave you the vaccine in record time, and secured REAL peace deals with many of Israel's enemies

Ford's big mistake!
Biden turned it into a political issue ensuring that Trump supporting rightists will laugh it right out of the competition with foreign car makers.

And Rachel Maddow drove the point home last night.
How in hell will she be able to reverse the political effects of her support for it?

Ford can burn the plans for this one yesterday.
What kind of an idiot do you have to be to not buy an American car simply because someone from your political opposition happens to like it?
You just have to be an American. Pickup truck appeal is mostly in the working class redneck and Trump has a lock on likely 75% of them. And the rest don't want electric, they want noise that can be seen and heard.
It was a big mistake for Ford to allow this thing to become political by putting Biden into the driver's seat.
Will the walkback start tonight on MSNBC or will there be a two or three days delay.

Man on man, Biden looks like a pussy in that thing, even though he's far more preferable than Trump in any other situation.
Mostly? That's nice, but electric trucks grabbing even a third of that market will be huge.

Some may like the noises, but even one go at 700lb of torque at 0rpm has a way of changing minds.

The same conservatives who protested the end of incandescent light bulbs are now protesting electric vehicles

What protests?

I have friends who drive Teslas. I don't understand why they would. They claim they're saving so much in gas costs, and I guess that's true, but the max range for one of those is, what? 400 miles or so? And then charging one can take hours. I spend five minutes at the pump with the Benz and I'm back on the road...

and he drove it into a ditch.

BIDEN IS A JOKE!

Two things about that video.

First, I didn't see where he drove it into a ditch.

Second, the video has been edited. In the original footage, Biden is asked a question about Israel and, instead of answering it, he suggests the reporter stand in front of the truck. That's not present in the version posted...

I don't know why the OP said he ran it into a ditch, he's not even driving it.

Imagine if Trump said stand in front of the truck? He'd be the next Hitler and that, the snowflakes would melt for years to come over it.

Joe Dufus was an idiot pushing that electric F150. Of course we all know that, don't we? He isn't exactly very gifted in the brains department, is he? Anybody that voted for him is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

As I've stated previously, on an internet forum full of rightwing retards, you are likely the most retarded of them all.

Congrats, here's your sign.............................> STOOPID

What protests?

I have friends who drive Teslas. I don't understand why they would. They claim they're saving so much in gas costs, and I guess that's true, but the max range for one of those is, what? 400 miles or so? And then charging one can take hours. I spend five minutes at the pump with the Benz and I'm back on the road...
Tesla has top of the line batteries and that is one of the reason they cost so much.

The batteries that Ford or GM will install in their vehicles will be shitty compared to Tesla.

That is why the batteries on my friend's Ford Fusion hybrid is crapping out in less than 100K miles.

Joe Dufus was an idiot pushing that electric F150. Of course we all know that, don't we? He isn't exactly very gifted in the brains department, is he? Anybody that voted for him is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

As I've stated previously, on an internet forum full of rightwing retards, you are likely the most retarded of them all.

Congrats, here's your sign.............................> STOOPID

So you are one of those morons that voted for Joe Dufus? Figures.

The US Postal Service won't even allow you to mail lithium batteries but yet Joe Dufus thinks it is a good idea to ride down the road with your family with them?

The Law of Thermodynamics will tell you that you aren't saving the environment and aren't saving any money with an Electric Vehicle.

The costs are just shifted so that they don't appear as obvious.

Classic Shell Game. Misdirection and Manipulation.

Only an idiot would buy a truck that can go only 200 miles or less. Many work trucks do that in a day.
No work truck does 200 miles in a day on anything but an occasional basis.

Do the math, 200 miles a day, 5 days a week, 50 weeks a year comes to your extended warranty being OVER, in 2 years.

I wonder if these stupid uneducated Moon Bats even know that an 18650 cell will lose 30% of it's capacity over 500 cycles? What is that, two years of use?

Electric vehicle owners are going to have a rude shock a few years down the line when they want to sell it.
Because people aren't going to buy a used EV knowing that very soon it's gonna need its expensive batteries replaced.
Tesla estimates complete battery pack replacement will be around $20,000
Used car lots will be full of EV's being sold for pennies on the dollar. ... :cool:

"Few years"? You are clueless, batteries in Teslas for example have 300,000-500,000 mile life expectancy.

Tesla's Model 3 has had some of strongest resell values in the market for years now.

No, they don't. They have a rated life of 130,000 miles.

Forum List

Back