🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

YOU DUMMY! THE NISSAN LEAF WAS THE CHANGER AS WELL AS A TESLA!

NOT!
Yeah, apparently the infrastructure didn't keep up.
DUMMY! YOU GOT TO CHARGE THEM IN YOUR GARAGE!

Duh, that's a little hard to do on a trip.

There are a few companies with charging station networks, and GM is working with them to build a network of 60,000 chargers on the interstate hwy system. xiden claims he will fund 500K charging stations at a cost of 15 billion. But none of it will happen overnight.

Why am I paying for charging stations that most people cannot use?

:dunno:

These stupid Moon Bats don't even know that all electric cars are really powered by fossil or nuclear fuels.

All the batteries do is store up the fossil or nuclear fuel energy.
not all of them,,
You didn't do too well in your High School Physics class, did you?
obviously better than you,,

I have an advanced degree in Engineering. I learned about Conservation of Energy. Something you obviously know nothing about.
but have you talked to every electric car owner in the country to find out how they charge their cars??

What, you think there are yokels charging their cars by a treadmill or maybe gerbil power? LOL!

You dumb fuck. They plug it into the electic power grid, which is primary fossil fuels, some nuclear, some amount of hydro and a minuscule amount of uneconomical solar and wind.

All the batteries do is store up whatever energy has already been produced. Go look it up. I shit you not.
some use their own solar system,,,

You dumb fuck. The solar array big enough to charge an electric vehicle would be enormous and cost a fortune. Much more than the cost of fossil fuels to charge the vehicle. Then it would't work at night or when the sun wasn't shinning. Then it would deteriorate over time as all solar systems do exposed to the outdoors. Just about at the same rate the batteries in the vehicle would be deteriorating.
you must have failed your class's,, cause there are several people out there doing it,,,

and I notice you threw nuclear in there,, that isnt fossil fuels,,

I will never forget the disrespect and arguing THEY did with America's greatest president.
Well start with labeling the worst president, as America's greatest president. Trump had the lowest job approval of any modern president. And historians look on Trump as the baffoon and huckster he always was.

batteries in Teslas for example have 300,000-500,000 mile life expectancy.
Tesla's Model 3 has had some of strongest resell values in the market for years now.
............... :link: ............
It is not "battery life". It is recharging cycles and that is what will limit the life expectancy of these stupid Environmental Wacko batteries.

Friends bought a Ford Fusion hybrid. They have had nothing but trouble with it. It seems like it has been in the shop for every month they had it. They want to get an new car but the trade in on it is terrible. Nobody wants to buy a used electric vehicle.

What part of 300,000 to 500,000 mile battery life expectancy do you not get dummy?

Your friend's Ford Fusion hybrid is not real retort to anything.

I've put on 20k gasoline-free miles on my Model Y in about 14 months with zero issues. So what?

Last edited:
Ford's big mistake!
Biden turned it into a political issue ensuring that Trump supporting rightists will laugh it right out of the competition with foreign car makers.

And Rachel Maddow drove the point home last night.
How in hell will she be able to reverse the political effects of her support for it?

Ford can burn the plans for this one yesterday.

Tesla's Model 3 has had some of strongest resell values in the market for years now.
It is not "battery life". It is recharging cycles and that is what will limit the life expectancy of these stupid Environmental Wacko batteries.

Friends bought a Ford Fusion hybrid. They have had nothing but trouble with it. It seems like it has been in the shop for every month they had it. They want to get an new car but the trade in on it is terrible. Nobody wants to buy a used electric vehicle.

What part of 300,000 to 500,000 mile battery life expectancy do you not get dummy?

I've put on 20k gasoline-free miles on my Model Y in about 14 months with zero issues. So what?

Show me the battery that gets 500K miles. I think you are confused Moon Bat.

I want a credible reference. The batteries on my friend's hybrid are already starting to deteriorate and he doesn't even have 100K on the vehicle.

A battery that was manufactured uses Rare Earth Minerals. 80% of Rare Earth Minerals are mined in China. Obviously the Chinese mining is devastating to the environment and local wild life. Want me to shoe you some pictures?

Electric vehicles are a national security threat. They make us entirely dependent upon the Chinese. Maybe that is what Joe Dufus wants and the Chinese got for their investment to Hunter and that is why Dufus was driving that F150. Electric vehicles are also a total environmental disaster from the mining, manufacture, and shipping of the batteries. Also, if we are told oil is a finite resource what about the minerals used to manufacture batteries? Batteries do not hold a charge forever, eventually they have to be replaced. More often sooner than later. Then you have the recycling issues with the batteries.

Electric vehicles are not good. We would be far better off with increasingly more fuel efficient fossil fuels vehicles and aircraft.

Ford's big mistake!
Biden turned it into a political issue ensuring that Trump supporting rightists will laugh it right out of the competition with foreign car makers.

How in hell will she be able to reverse the political effects of her support for it?

What kind of an idiot do you have to be to not buy an American car simply because someone from your political opposition happens to like it?

This will be the king of electric trucks, by which all will be measured.

No, electric trucks won't be having any king.
This is like most pickup Play trucks for boys who need an extension to their manhood.
It's best hope would be installing external speakers to the fenders that broadcast diesel truck noise.

Their manhood being heard is a bigger draw than having what they don't have seen.

Big mistake by Ford, trying to appeal to the pickup truck market with an electric truck that purrs like a pussy.

OHHHHSHIT!!!

It wasn't even Biden who drove the truck! That prototype had two steering wheels and a Secret Service agent was driving it.

OMFGWTF??? What a fucking fraud of a "President"

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

erWiAS1x.png

g8a4rYc.jpg

ScMf5DM.jpg

83VJols.jpg

View attachment 491118

View attachment 491119

View attachment 491120

OMG you're right. You can clearly see the RH drive 00:08 in the video.

What do you PROGS think of Xiden at this stage anyway? He doesn't speak for himself, doesn't drive for himself. Doesn't write for himself, doesn't think for himself and everything about him is fake.

Electric vehicles are not good. We would be far better off with increasingly more fuel efficient fossil fuels vehicles and aircraft.

No, you'r an ignorant Trumper and you need to stick with criticizing electric pickup trucks. The markets have already left your ridiculous dogma behind on other vehicles.

Show me the battery that gets 500K miles. I think you are confused Moon Bat.

I want a credible reference. The batteries on my friend's hybrid are already starting to deteriorate and he doesn't even have 100K on the vehicle.

A battery that was manufactured uses Rare Earth Minerals. 80% of Rare Earth Minerals are mined in China. Obviously the Chinese mining is devastating to the environment and local wild life. Want me to shoe you some pictures?

Electric vehicles are a national security threat. They make us entirely dependent upon the Chinese. Maybe that is what Joe Dufus wants and the Chinese got for their investment to Hunter and that is why Dufus was driving that F150. Electric vehicles are also a total environmental disaster from the mining, manufacture, and shipping of the batteries. Also, if we are told oil is a finite resource what about the minerals used to manufacture batteries? Batteries do not hold a charge forever, eventually they have to be replaced. More often sooner than later. Then you have the recycling issues with the batteries.

"Started to deteriorate"...umm duh, that's what batteries do from day one. There is an expected range loss as the battery gets older so at around 300k miles you probably are going to lose 15-30% of range.

There is not one battery out there. There are different chemistries and battery management systems. Just because some half-assed system in an older hybrid doesn't last does not mean that a newer full electric car with sophisticated battery management will have similar failures.

Is everybody going to have two vehicles? One for driving around town and one for long trips? You ain't gonna get many long trips out of you stupid electric truck.

The top of the line Tesla batteries are the 100 KWH ones are getting 4ish miles per KWH in streamlined vehicles at 70 MPH. so if you put that in a NOT streamlined pickup (well duh it is basically a BRICK aerodynamically) with lower quality Ford batteries you get 2? 1.75? so that 118 makes an effective range of 250 miles very optimistic, BUT then you factor in that batteries might not be new because people use them so the 118 KWH in the battery might be 100 so your range is under 200 miles. Then you factor in the load in the truck and that 200 miles is even lower. Hell, the batteries alone weighs almost a ton.

Only an idiot would buy a truck that can go only 200 miles or less. Many work trucks do that in a day.

Joe Dufus was an idiot pushing that electric F150. Of course we all know that, don't we? He isn't exactly very gifted in the brains department, is he? Anybody that voted for him is pretty much a moron, aren't they?

Ford's big mistake!

What kind of an idiot do you have to be to not buy an American car simply because someone from your political opposition happens to like it?
You just have to be an American. Pickup truck appeal is mostly in the working class redneck and Trump has a lock on likely 75% of them. And the rest don't want electric, they want noise that can be seen and heard.
It was a big mistake for Ford to allow this thing to become political by putting Biden into the driver's seat.
Will the walkback start tonight on MSNBC or will there be a two or three days delay.

Man on man, Biden looks like a pussy in that thing, even though he's far more preferable than Trump in any other situation.

Forum List

Back