Biden The Butt Of The World's Jokes

Yep. That's what I thought you were saying but I wasn't sure.
I'm saying this bruh...

How does 1 vote in a small CA district vote 66% for the stuttering fuck and 32% for President Trump.... and 2% for some mysterious unknown.

Are we talking bi-polar? Or programmable algorithms in Dominion machines with "proprietry" software. If somebody can answer that question plausibly, I'll go away, with a heartfelt congrats to the stammering shit clown.

One-Vote-Matters2-.jpg

I'm saying this bruh...

How does 1 vote in a small CA district vote 66% for the stuttering fuck and 32% for President Trump.... and 2% for some mysterious unknown.

Are we talking bi-polar? Or programmable algorithms in Dominion machines with "proprietry" software. If somebody can answer that question plausibly, I'll go away, with a heartfelt congrats to the stammering shit clown.

View attachment 715515
It's a puppet show. We've known for quite some time that the US (in particular) has been destroying other nations and putting a puppet regime in its place but we always assumed that it was done from the presidency down because we figured it was the president who runs the country and all of that "deep state" and "Illuminati" stuff was nonsense. But info like your chart and political nincompoops such as Biden, Hillary Clinton, Bush Junior, Sarah Palin, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, etc. pretty much proves (wthout a shadow of doubt) that someone else is calling the shots.

It's a puppet show. We've known for quite some time that the US (in particular) has been destroying other nations and putting a puppet regime in its place but we always assumed that it was done from the presidency down because we figured it was the president who runs the country and all of that "deep state" and "Illuminati" stuff was nonsense. But info like your chart and political nincompoops such as Biden, Hillary Clinton, Bush Junior, Sarah Palin, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, etc. pretty much proves (wthout a shadow of doubt) that someone else is calling the shots.
We have not known and do not know any such thing.

You do not know it either it is merely yuour cherry picked talking point

Forum List

Back