Biden; "The Great Real Estate Developer That Didn't Build A Damn Thing"

Trump was a billionaire as far back as the 1980s, hon. Stop lying.

No he wasn't. Trump lost $1 billion in the 1980's - more than any other American businessman. Fred bailed him out.

When his father wasn't able to bail him out, he started going bankrupt. 4 bankruptcies in the 1990's. In total, 7 of his projects around the world have gone bankrupt, the latest being Trump Hotel, Toronto, in 2016.

Retard. You really do need to work on reading and comprehension.

I have not asserted anything. YOU DID. So, the onerous is on you to prove it. What part of that is hard for you to understand?

Your specific claim was that Trump made more money than his dad. Ok, prove that. Prove with reliable facts that Donald Trump made more money than Fred Trump.

You made the assertion. Based on some sort of facts, right? Well, produce it.

NOTE: For those keeping track, this is post 4 or 5 where I had to explain to a trumptard his own assertion and why the onerous is on him to prove it.

Further Note: He is going to come back with the same lame excuse. LOL
That's "onus", Magnus...not "onerous"! You think I need work on my reading and comprehension? That's some funny shit, dude!

I've shown twice now that Fred Trump's net worth was about 1 billion and Donald Trump's was about 3 billion. So why do you think Fred made more than Donald?

No he wasn't. Trump lost $1 billion in the 1980's - more than any other American businessman. Fred bailed him out.

When his father wasn't able to bail him out, he started going bankrupt. 4 bankruptcies in the 1990's. In total, 7 of his projects around the world have gone bankrupt, the latest being Trump Hotel, Toronto, in 2016.
You do realize that Trump has had over 500 companies with thousands of projects? The fact that 7 of those have gone bankrupt wouldn't shock anyone who understood real estate investing. There is a reason why LLC's are set up. When something doesn't look promising then you declare bankruptcy and shut it down.

That's "onus", Magnus...not "onerous"! You think I need work on my reading and comprehension? That's some funny shit, dude!

I've shown twice now that Fred Trump's net worth was about 1 billion and Donald Trump's was about 3 billion. So why do you think Fred made more than Donald?
Wow. You got me on a typo. Finally that fancy education paid off, eh?

But, coming back to topic. I may have missed where you posted Fred Trump’s exact income. Can you link it, again?

Wow. You got me on a typo. Finally that fancy education paid off, eh?

But, coming back to topic. I may have missed where you posted Fred Trump’s exact income. Can you link it, again?
It's a "typo" when you do something one time, Magnus! When you do it twice in the same post it's because you're not smart enough to know what the correct word should be!

It wasn't his income. It was his net worth when he died. That was listed at 1 billion.

Does Joe even understand what the term "Developer" means?
The stupid shit that comes out of this idiot's mouth is breathtaking!
As far back as June 16, 2015, when he launched his campaign, Trump promised to "build a great wall" on the U.S.-Mexico border "very inexpensively."

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively," Trump said. "I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I'll have Mexico pay for that wall."

Corrupt NY lefists , environmentalists wackos and unions spec the toilets.
The architect "specs" EVERYTHING that is being installed, from iron girders for the shell, to the plants used to line the walkway.

You know as much about construction as the lying, orange idiot.............NOTHING.

The architect "specs" EVERYTHING that is being installed, from iron girders for the shell, to the plants used to line the walkway.

You know as much about construction as the lying, orange idiot.............NOTHING.
Tell us about Joe and his non promises.

A guy who’s entire wealth and his families wealth depends on government grift would like you to all know a person that actually owns something is what… stealing?

Trump's Tax Break Cost New York $410 Million In Lost ...​

1694166199363.png
International Business Times
https://www.ibtimes.com › ... › New york city

Jan 22, 2020 — The Trump Organization rebuilt the hotel at a cost of $100 million. The Commodore reopened in September 1980. Its new reflective glass facade ...

A Trump Empire Built on Inside Connections and $885 ...​

1694166081547.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2016/09/18 › nyregion

Sep 17, 2016 — Trump has reaped at least $885 million in tax breaks, grants and other subsidies for luxury apartments, hotels and office buildings in New York, ...

The Trump Files: How Donald Tricked New York Into ...​

1694166117315.png
Mother Jones
https://www.motherjones.com › politics › 2020/08 › tr...

Aug 26, 2020 — The city had to forgo $4 million a year over the course of Trump's 40-year tax break. Trump insisted no other investor would be interested in ...

The entire Bidumb fucking family can’t run a lemonade stand. They can’t exist without foreign grift. 20 companies that do nothing productive, they only shift foreign money.
March 14 2018
A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

You do realize that Trump has had over 500 companies with thousands of projects? The fact that 7 of those have gone bankrupt wouldn't shock anyone who understood real estate investing. There is a reason why LLC's are set up. When something doesn't look promising then you declare bankruptcy and shut it down.

That's utter bullshit. Trump has never had "thousands of projects". It take 2 years for one condo project when the builder isn't a fucked up diaster like Trump. Trump Tower Toronto took 10 years to complete. And even less time to go bankrupt after it opened.

Donald Trump lost more money and went bankrupt more than any man in US history,

You are trying to explain macroeconomics to a simpleton who parrots everything that the CBC tells her without a single thought.

Good luck.

32 miles is literally nothing.
Under President Potato Head they are literally welding doorways OPEN to make it easier for illegals to enter the country! Democrats fought Trump tooth and nail to make it harder for Trump to secure the border. What's happening now in New York city is the direct result of liberal policies, Zinc. You on the left own it!!!

Your evidence no one is suffering in a Biden economy is that no one on USMB says they are? You are an idiot. 😂
The family that's struggling to pay rent, higher credit card rates, inflated grocery prices and higher gas prices may no longer have the ability to afford their internet. When you start having choices between food on the table, a roof over your head and your computer? The computer gets shut off.

Forum List

Back