Biden the uniter on Trump just now: He's not just a former president, he's a defeated former president. Defeated by over 7 million of your votes

This is not our country. That ended many years ago. Endless Prog grandstanding with their insane comparisons and threats of massive deaths if they do not get their new programs and huge increases in current programs. Very few if any of the Prog politicians with the vicious mouths would be in the front landing at D Day or the Battles on the Island of the pacific. They cheapen the graves of men who died for their country with their theatrics.

Yet that generation that landed on D-Day and fought in the Pacific Islands REPEATEDLY voted for a super liberal FDR for President.

Perhaps you have a very sick and inaccurate idea of what America has always been.

Yet that generation that landed on D-Day and fought in the Pacific Islands REPEATEDLY voted for a super liberal FDR for President.

Perhaps you have a very sick and inaccurate idea of what America has always been.
And finally won when the old geezer kicked the bucket and a real president took over.

Oh good lord.

The grandstanding is hysterical.

FUCK JOE BIDEN.
aww, i'll play my sympathy violin for you
violin-tiny.gif

Those people took care of themselves for the most part. And FDR was something more than the lovable icon you promote. The Great Depression was engineered by the federal reserve and FDR prolonged it. Including the war Americans suffered for 15 years. They were a lot tougher than we are.

Those people took care of themselves for the most part. And FDR was something more than the lovable icon you promote. The Great Depression was engineered by the federal reserve and FDR prolonged it. Including the war Americans suffered for 15 years. They were a lot tougher than we are.
Interesting alternative history. Are you Harry Turtledove?

Interesting alternative history. Are you Harry Turtledove?
The former Federal Reserve chief Ben Bernanke admitted the Federal Reserve caused it. The reason the Federal Reserve Act was enacted officially was that the private owners promised there would be no more recessions and depressions at the time. FDR's policies failed to ignite the economy for some reason. Hitler took a bankrupt and desperate country and with his own currency turned it into a mighty nation one step from domination. Progs have no problems with their alternative histories. TV, movies, are so diverse it is laughable. History turning great people into villains is sickening. Europe has endless history for all to see. Good and bad.. Only Asia has some parts like that. And all races are good and bad.

The former Federal Reserve chief Ben Bernanke admitted the Federal Reserve caused it. The reason the Federal Reserve Act was enacted officially was that the private owners promised there would be no more recessions and depressions at the time. FDR's policies failed to ignite the economy for some reason. Hitler took a bankrupt and desperate country and with his own currency turned it into a mighty nation one step from domination. Progs have no problems with their alternative histories. TV, movies, are so diverse it is laughable. History turning great people into villains is sickening. Europe has endless history for all to see. Good and bad.. Only Asia has some parts like that. And all races are good and bad.
So you ARE Harry Turtledove. :heehee:

So you ARE Harry Turtledove. :heehee:
I had to look that up. History can be cleaned up and it can be made worse. You believe in globalists today? They exist. And they are powerful. They were around back then.

a dramatic day in DC

Biden took all his actions, projected them on Trump, squinted his eyes, and it was over. I wasn't convinced until today. Biden is the WORST of the very WORST Presidents in American history because he lies his ass off and grins and squints about like he just pulled another fast one. :rolleyes-41:

Maxine Waters: Trump is responsible for all of this...Thank God they didn't find me or Pelosi or others...we'd all be dead

"Trump brought American democracy to it's knees, something even the Nazis failed to do"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, for one, kinda enjoy the postings by the poster "basquebromance".
I find his Yin.....then Yang....now-I'm-this-and-now-I'm-that postings often interesting. Often clever.

But, as we see in the Amazon customer reviews below ..... his 'on-the-other-hand' approach ain't always well received by the customers.
But, as I said, I like it.
And I hope he doesn' get discouraged by the boo-birds.....as articulate and thougtful as they typically are.

"What do you know, Poopeypants lover?"
"Spare us, you senile sock puppet....Go get your tapioca pudding and take your nap."

Sorry...you're wrong.

Did you catch the latest jobs report?

Are you Dem thief's trying to steal credit for the jobs? By all means please tell us what Biden policies and legislation created the jobs...here I'll just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Are you Dem thief's trying to steal credit for the jobs? By all means please tell us what Biden policies and legislation created the jobs...here I'll just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That gives the Amazing Biden 6 million jobs in his first year

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Anything to take the focus off the disastrous job this administration is doing right!!!!!

Tomorrow we can all get back to discussing the open borders, rampant Covid, inflation, high gas prices, etc.

You pathetic liberal scum got your day of deflection. Congrats.

Anything to take the focus off the disastrous job this administration is doing right!!!!!

Tomorrow we can all get back to discussing the open borders, rampant Covid, inflation, high gas prices, etc.

You pathetic liberal scum got your day of deflection. Congrats.
Did you just say JOBS?

The Amazing Biden has added 6 million jobs
Want to talk about the Stock Market now?

Forum List

Back