Biden to tax away your guns

LMAO, and just what have you "killed" recently?

Six point white tail deer Monday morning a little after 07;00 at 130 meters.

But, that was with a Patriot/Vortex .308 bolt action.
I haven't had to shoot a deer more than once since I was 13 years old, so an assault weapon isn't necessary.
The .308 assault weapons are for coyotes, hogs or any other unwelcome visitors and not for hunting.

The last time I bloodied one of those was in September.

That is interesting. Perhaps you are a real sportsman. But I got to tell you. The vast majority of real sportsmen dropped their NRA membership decades ago. And that includes sportswomen as well. And you don't count unless you run with dogs. I am not kidding. The Gods put dogs here on earth to develop leaders. That has been known since the Greeks. You got to be able to run dogs before you can run people, let alone a nation. You man Trump, he can't even own one dog, let alone run a pack. There is one leader I know of that can actually run dogs, the Queen. Might want to think about that for a moment.

That is interesting. Perhaps you are a real sportsman. But I got to tell you. The vast majority of real sportsmen dropped their NRA membership decades ago. And that includes sportswomen as well. And you don't count unless you run with dogs. I am not kidding. The Gods put dogs here on earth to develop leaders. That has been known since the Greeks. You got to be able to run dogs before you can run people, let alone a nation. You man Trump, he can't even own one dog, let alone run a pack. There is one leader I know of that can actually run dogs, the Queen. Might want to think about that for a moment.

Most of the people I know are individuals, but we tend to share a lot of the same concerns and desires.

We don't have questions about what we believe.
We aren't asking for anything, and the opposition has nothing we want in return to offer as a compromise.
A good portion of us have served, some of us are in law enforcement.

You can worry about the politics, the dog running, and the assclowns in the shitshow on the Beltway all you want.
I know a lot of people carry on about keyboard commandos, but I have a hell of lot more than a keyboard, and the government knows it.

Last edited:
From the link in the OP

If the existing law were to be applied to the 170 million modern sporting rifles and ammunition magazines as Biden proposes, that $200 tax on each unit would amount to $34 billion. While it should be noted that Biden has not explicitly called for a new tax on firearms, his proposed plan implicitly results in a new tax unless something in the law were to be changed.

You COULD be more dishonest but you'd have to try really hard

First there is no proposal.

Second...what is referred to is NOT "170 million modern sporting rifles". It would likely be focused on assault rifles. Yea I know...here we go again with insane definitions...but regardless it would NEVER affect 170 million .

And at worst...it would cost you $200 for the privilege of owning the kind of gun that kid used to kill all those kids at Sandy Hook and many other massacres.

So the Supreme Court said you couldn't tax someone for the Constitutional right to vote but they will allow the fucking government to tax you for the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms?

Really?

You stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats think that is how it is going down?
What about machine guns?

I reckon it is far easier than flat out banning them.

OK, this is too funny. It is a two hundred dollar tax, and a registration, for...

"a modern sporting rifle".

Now what is this thing, called "a modern sporting rifle". Is my gopher gun a "modern sporting rifle"? My deer gun? What about my duck gun? Bird gun, well, which bird? So I looked some more.

View attachment 418152

There are your "modern sporting guns". You got a SCAR and a Vector. All perfect for blinking soda cans.

And all those owners are going to line up to register their guns and pay the two hundred bucks.

LMAO

As always the ATF will make a few examples so mind shatteringly fascist that the bulk of gun owners will fall into line, at least on the surface. Tens of millions of us have already bowed down to registration—in some states registration with multiple agencies at both state and federal levels.

There are millions of gun owners out there, in fact I'd say just about every American has at least one gun.

Vote the assholes out of office.
As usual...you'd be wrong. In fact you are really far off. Not even close.

OK, this is too funny. It is a two hundred dollar tax, and a registration, for...

"a modern sporting rifle".

Now what is this thing, called "a modern sporting rifle". Is my gopher gun a "modern sporting rifle"? My deer gun? What about my duck gun? Bird gun, well, which bird? So I looked some more.

View attachment 418152

There are your "modern sporting guns". You got a SCAR and a Vector. All perfect for blinking soda cans.

And all those owners are going to line up to register their guns and pay the two hundred bucks.

LMAO

As always the ATF will make a few examples so mind shatteringly fascist that the bulk of gun owners will fall into line, at least on the surface. Tens of millions of us have already bowed down to registration—in some states registration with multiple agencies at both state and federal levels.

There are millions of gun owners out there, in fact I'd say just about every American has at least one gun.

Vote the assholes out of office.

Only 40% of American HOUSEHOLDS have even one gun in them

So the Supreme Court said you couldn't tax someone for the Constitutional right to vote but they will allow the fucking government to tax you for the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms?

Really?

You stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats think that is how it is going down?
What about machine guns?

The NFA law is unconstitutional.

Now that we have a Conservative majority in the Court we can fix some of those things.

Really?

What about machine guns?

The NFA law is unconstitutional.

Now that we have a Conservative majority in the Court we can fix some of those things.
What does the NFA cover?

Machine guns?

:cuckoo:

PREPARE TO HURL...the Virginia AG just shut down a large gun show in Virginia citing Covid. Then tweeted HA HA I shut down the gun show HA HA gun owners I shut you down HA HA you rednecks. Clearly his actions were not Covid related.

Y'all gun fetishists try this shit every time.

Has it ever worked?

There are alert lobbyists in Washington that keep an eye on the liberals so they don't actually pull this shit on armed law abiders.

Poor people are actually a lot more likely to be victimized as opposed to more affluent Americans. To try and make exercising their rights too expensive is a disgrace.

If someone lives in a Ghetto, where hundreds are being killed every weekend, they need to be able to defend themselves.
But bu bu but the democrats are for the little guys and de opwessed right ?:auiqs.jpg:

This can be appealed in court....it would be like taxing books and magazines or newspapers to the point you invalidate the 1st Amendment...

Not really, since it is already done. Even Scalia admitted jurisdictions have the authority to tax guns. And that includes the federal government. It is actually a great idea, just make those "modern sporting rifles", that still cracks me up, like automatic weapons. Eliminating selling new by preventing their production, and then taxing the ones that are in private hands. Not really seeing a case here. You can still own your pistols, shotguns, and real rifles.

Just curious........what is your problem with the AR-15 rifle? I know why democrat politicians want to ban them, but what is your particular issue with them?

They are overpriced, pretty damn near useless when it comes to a weapon of self-defense. To be honest, they are like an overpriced Saturday Night special, just with a only slightly bigger bullet and a longer barrel. They are specifically made for ignorant individuals with tiny little *&$('s.

In your opinion. 20 million people disagree, as do those who support the 2nd Amendment.

And going to the penis comparison shows how unserious you are and how irrational you are.

They are overpriced, pretty damn near useless when it comes to a weapon of self-defense.
tell that to the kid in Kenosha
They are specifically made for ignorant individuals with tiny little *&$('s.
What is it with the fascination gun controllers have with people‘s dicks?

I think this is the reason they don't like guns.........they see or hear about guns, and they get sexually stimulated. They are afraid of this feeling, so in order to combat it, they want to ban guns........they should really just get professional help....before they hurt themselves or someone else.

This can be appealed in court....it would be like taxing books and magazines or newspapers to the point you invalidate the 1st Amendment...

Not really, since it is already done. Even Scalia admitted jurisdictions have the authority to tax guns. And that includes the federal government. It is actually a great idea, just make those "modern sporting rifles", that still cracks me up, like automatic weapons. Eliminating selling new by preventing their production, and then taxing the ones that are in private hands. Not really seeing a case here. You can still own your pistols, shotguns, and real rifles.

Just curious........what is your problem with the AR-15 rifle? I know why democrat politicians want to ban them, but what is your particular issue with them?

They are overpriced, pretty damn near useless when it comes to a weapon of self-defense. To be honest, they are like an overpriced Saturday Night special, just with a only slightly bigger bullet and a longer barrel. They are specifically made for ignorant individuals with tiny little *&$('s.

Actually, the AR-15 is a good civilian self defense rifle. It is easy to shoot for all different body sizes, compared to a shotgun or bolt action rifle. It is customizable so you can add a stock that can adjust to multiple family members, you can add a light, good optics, and even a laser without difficulty, and compared to taking apart a lever action rifle, the AR-15 is a lot easier to clean and maintain.

A woman facing a criminal with a snub nose .38 risks not being taken seriously........a woman with an AR-15 is less likely to be pushed by a scumbag.......

You don't know what you are talking about.

No. But they have limits. They can be guidance or a prohibition. But may not create new laws.
They shouldnt.

but often do such as obama creating the DACA program through an executive order

if trump is reelected maybe libs will be willing to compromise by creating legislation limiting the scope of executive orders for the remainder of trumps term and beyond to future presidents

No. But they have limits. They can be guidance or a prohibition. But may not create new laws.
They shouldnt.

but often do such as obama creating the DACA program through an executive order

if trump is reelected maybe libs will be willing to compromise by creating legislation limiting the scope of executive orders for the remainder of trumps term and beyond to future presidents

DACA was based on existing laws. It like almost all Executive Orders reinterpreted existing laws. The exception is where the laws do not apply.

Let‘s be honest for a change. A refreshing change. Deportations and Immigration standards are so Byzantine that that nobody know all the laws and precedents. And most laws are written to allow Federal Agencies to make rules. The Secretary of the Health and Human Services shall determine. You might remember that from Obamacare.

If the Executive Order violates the law, it can be overturned by the courts. And is.

DACA did not create millions of new citizens. It deferred deportation while the individual went through the Immigration Process. It told the Immigration Authorities to make sure the applicant did not have a criminal history and issue a work visa. That’s it. The process still had to be followed regarding the Courts and all that.

Existing laws allowed this. Nothing in the law prohibits this. It is why the Courts have overturned Trump’s effort to end it. As the interpretation of the law went, it was valid and right.

If I was you, I would worry far more about the rule making ability of the ATF. Remember Bump Stocks were legal. Until they weren’t. No new legislation. No laws Were passed banning them. The ATF just decided that the rule changed. That’s the law now. But even those rules are being challenged. As I posted before, the rule on lower receivers being the firearm is being beaten in court. The ATF rule is not based in law, so they are losing.

So lighten up. Figure out what you should be outraged about, and channel it.

Forum List

Back