Biden to tax away your guns

DACA was based on existing laws. It like almost all Executive Orders reinterpreted existing laws. The exception is where the laws do not apply.
Obama could not pass DACA through congress so he did it through executive order instead

and the gutless repubs let him get away with it

If I was you, I would worry far more about the rule making ability of the ATF. Remember Bump Stocks were legal. Until they weren’t. No new legislation. No laws Were passed banning them. The ATF just decided that the rule changed. That’s the law now.
You obviously do not remember your argument in post #81 poo pooing the fear that a president biden - God forbid - would take away gun rights.

”Question. How does Biden do any of this without new legislation?”

If I was you, I would worry far more about the rule making ability of the ATF. Remember Bump Stocks were legal. Until they weren’t. No new legislation. No laws Were passed banning them. The ATF just decided that the rule changed. That’s the law now.
You obviously do not remember your argument in post #81 poo pooing the fear that a president biden - God forbid - would take away gun rights.

Insist on faithful execution of the laws.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
We don't have laws under this corporate construct but rather acts, statutes, codes, ordinances and what is known as "public policy" because we haven't been under "Common Law" since 1861. Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity that provides the 19 enumerated services in a "for profit" venture via the act of 1871 and has been in a proverbial state of bankruptcy since the Act of 1871. we don't have rights per se but instead we have "privileges" as if we were children. The IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950. The IRS is simply the collection agency of the IMF, Federal Reserve, Bank for International Settlements and the World Bank. Your labor was pledged as surety against their debts when USA.INC declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy and the people were forced to turn in their real money (gold) in exchange for notes of debt that we call Federal Reserve notes. The dollar is actually a unit of measurement as in so many grains of gold and or silver make up a dollar. Go into any court with a gold fringed flag and attempt to invoke the constitution and you will get fined for doing so with a 'contempt of court' charge.

My right to exist on this planet and defend myself doesn't hinge on the whims of those that believe that they have the right to rule others.

We don't have laws under this corporate construct but rather acts, statutes, codes, ordinances and what is known as "public policy" because we haven't been under "Common Law" since 1861. Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity that provides the 19 enumerated services in a "for profit" venture via the act of 1871 and has been in a proverbial state of bankruptcy since the Act of 1871. we don't have rights per se but instead we have "privileges" as if we were children. The IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950. The IRS is simply the collection agency of the IMF, Federal Reserve, Bank for International Settlements and the World Bank. Your labor was pledged as surety against their debts when USA.INC declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy and the people were forced to turn in their real money (gold) in exchange for notes of debt that we call Federal Reserve notes. The dollar is actually a unit of measurement as in so many grains of gold and or silver make up a dollar. Go into any court with a gold fringed flag and attempt to invoke the constitution and you will get fined for doing so with a 'contempt of court' charge.

My right to exist on this planet and defend myself doesn't hinge on the whims of those that believe that they have the right to rule others.
Sorry, I am a federalist and subscribe to our federal doctrine as a result. There is no provision for excuses in our federal doctrine.

This is what we are supposed to be doing with our Constitution:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

That would help

there should be a mandatory 5 year sentence of using a gun during a felony

and five years for convicted felons caught in procession of a firearm

instead liberals in the legal system are releasing them without bail

Sorry, I am a federalist and subscribe to our federal doctrine as a result. There is no provision for excuses in our federal doctrine.

This is what we are supposed to be doing with our Constitution:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
You say that and then go out and vote for a china lapdog like joe biden?

DACA was based on existing laws. It like almost all Executive Orders reinterpreted existing laws. The exception is where the laws do not apply.
Obama could not pass DACA through congress so he did it through executive order instead

Again you miss the point. DACA was put in place when the Dream Act didn’t move through Congress. DACA interpreted existing law. It did not create new law.

You are an idiot. Seriously. I am surprised you are not busy licking windows.

As I pointed out the rule making has to be backed up by law. It can not fly in the face of the text of the law. I posted this link before.

Or if you are boycotting the AP. Another case.

The rule passed by the ATF is not backed up by law. And the Judges are finding that the Defendants are not guilty because the Rule is not based on law.

You and the Panic Mongering idiots are screaming that Biden is going to make the weapons part of the same class as Automatic Weapons. But that is not a rule. That is a law. And that law is already set. It would require additional legislation to require compliance. And it won’t go through with the Republicans will it?

The rules I am talking about you Ninny are like the Armor Piercing pistol AR debate of years ago. When the ATF tried to claim that AR’s were able to be banned because they could be made into pistols which fired green tipped or “penetrator” rounds. The Problem for the ATF just got worse. Because while they were considering it the Judges started ruling that AR’s Lower Receiver is not a firearm by law.

I don’t know if you are Stupid, Ignorant, or just a fool. But you have a great deal to read up on before you sound reasonably intelligent on this subject.

I reckon it is far easier than flat out banning them.

This can be appealed in court....it would be like taxing books and magazines or newspapers to the point you invalidate the 1st Amendment...

Not really, since it is already done. Even Scalia admitted jurisdictions have the authority to tax guns. And that includes the federal government. It is actually a great idea, just make those "modern sporting rifles", that still cracks me up, like automatic weapons. Eliminating selling new by preventing their production, and then taxing the ones that are in private hands. Not really seeing a case here. You can still own your pistols, shotguns, and real rifles.

Cool. So you'd be behind that taxing free speech and the press as well as going to church are all perfectly valid as well?

What about protection from illegal search and seizure only being available to people who pay their tax for it?

Again you miss the point. DACA was put in place when the Dream Act didn’t move through Congress. DACA interpreted existing law. It did not create new law.
Correct.

The president has the authority deport whomever he sees fit, or not.

It's the doctrine of prosecutorial discretion.

Dear God. You really are an imbecile.
When libs lose an argument count on them to hurl personal insults instead of reason

I proved my point with links. You denied the evidence. All that is left is insults. And I own guns. Idiot.

You confuse rules with laws. I explained the difference. You refused to acknowledge the facts. Now. Ignorant means you do not know. I am ignorant of many things. We all are. Stupid means you won’t or can’t learn. An individual who can learn, but won’t, is an idiot by definition.

Every election they say there coming to take your guns, every year there are more guns, can you deny this Fact.

Forum List

Back