Biden to tax away your guns

Y'all gun fetishists try this shit every time.

Has it ever worked?
Even liberals are stocking up on guns and ammo

but like the homeowners in St Louis libs may never learn to use the guns they buy

I think the left - you perhaps - would like to take away guns but dont yet have the power to do so

I reckon it is far easier than flat out banning them.

OK, this is too funny. It is a two hundred dollar tax, and a registration, for...

"a modern sporting rifle".

Now what is this thing, called "a modern sporting rifle". Is my gopher gun a "modern sporting rifle"? My deer gun? What about my duck gun? Bird gun, well, which bird? So I looked some more.

View attachment 418152

There are your "modern sporting guns". You got a SCAR and a Vector. All perfect for blinking soda cans.

And all those owners are going to line up to register their guns and pay the two hundred bucks.

LMAO

As always the ATF will make a few examples so mind shatteringly fascist that the bulk of gun owners will fall into line, at least on the surface. Tens of millions of us have already bowed down to registration—in some states registration with multiple agencies at both state and federal levels.

There are millions of gun owners out there, in fact I'd say just about every American has at least one gun.

Vote the assholes out of office.

You would be surprised how many liberals in many big cities have never even seen or held a real gun. They are completely insulated from reality in their big bubbles.

OK, this is too funny. It is a two hundred dollar tax, and a registration, for...

Now what is this thing, called "a modern sporting rifle". Is my gopher gun a "modern sporting rifle"? My deer gun? What about my duck gun? Bird gun, well, which bird? So I looked some more.

View attachment 418152

There are your "modern sporting guns". You got a SCAR and a Vector. All perfect for blinking soda cans.

And all those owners are going to line up to register their guns and pay the two hundred bucks.

LMAO

As always the ATF will make a few examples so mind shatteringly fascist that the bulk of gun owners will fall into line, at least on the surface. Tens of millions of us have already bowed down to registration—in some states registration with multiple agencies at both state and federal levels.

There are millions of gun owners out there, in fact I'd say just about every American has at least one gun.

You would be surprised how many liberals in many big cities have never even seen or held a real gun. They are completely insulated from reality in their big bubbles.

Sure. They if someone breaks in they call the police, who do have guns, then hope and prey the police gets there in time.

They don't like guns but you notice the first person they call to protect their liberal asses, is the guys with guns.

Would be so much easier if they did like I do. My shotgun is always close at hand and I'd have no problem removing a bad guys head. Always a buryin with a shotgun. Works for me.

DA901679-3F00-467D-8EE0-38CCD3080DAF.png

View attachment 418152

LMAO

Our legislators are simply not doing their job.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

In the past, the Supreme Court has viewed that taxing the materials required to exercise a Constitutionally protected right, is the same thing as trying to violate that Constitutionally protected right ... Especially if it is done in attempts to discourage the exercise of that right.

I was thinking, as soon as I saw the thread title, of the poll taxes that were used earlier in our history to disenfranchise blacks from voting.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

To the militiamobile!

If the 2nd amendment were still in force, there would be not a single federal weapons law and it would be entirely a matter for state or local jurisdiction. The BATF should not exist.

View attachment 418152

LMAO

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

The founders wanted universal military training so that we could always count on citizen soldiers for defense, and they did not want a standing mercenary military that could not be trusted.

View attachment 418152

LMAO

The founders wanted universal military training so that we could always count on citizen soldiers for defense, and they did not want a standing mercenary military that could not be trusted.

They were more interested in having those ready to fight a tyrannical Government than a attacking army. That's why they put the 2nd Amendment in.

Last edited:

View attachment 418152

LMAO

They were more interested in having those ready to fight a tyrannical Government than and attacking army. That's why they put the 2nd Amendment in.

Correct. Given the prior historical track record of European tyrants applying authoritarian smackdowns to new and thriving nations it is no wonder our Founders feared most an almost immediate turn away from their Constitution and Bill of Rights specifically, back to a monarchy or worse.

View attachment 418152

LMAO

They were more interested in having those ready to fight a tyrannical Government than and attacking army. That's why they put the 2nd Amendment in.

Since there were no police and they wanted no standing federal forces, then they were counting on local armed citizens for everything, from defense of the nation, to protecting their chickens from predators, and everything in between.

View attachment 418152

LMAO

Correct. Given the prior historical track record of European tyrants applying authoritarian smackdowns to new and thriving nations it is no wonder our Founders feared most an almost immediate turn away from their Constitution and Bill of Rights specifically, back to a monarchy or worse.

And that seems to be what happened?
The 2nd amendment was to prevent any and all federal weapons laws, and yet now we have the BATF threatening us?

View attachment 418152

LMAO

And that seems to be what happened?
The 2nd amendment was to prevent any and all federal weapons laws, and yet now we have the BATF threatening us?

Only because We The People willingly went along with 2A restrictions . . . every last one of them.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

To the militiamobile!

If the 2nd amendment were still in force, there would be not a single federal weapons law and it would be entirely a matter for state or local jurisdiction. The BATF should not exist.
Only well regulated militia of the United States have literal recourse to our Second Amendment. Individual and civil persons of the People are subject to the traditional police power of their State.

If the 2nd amendment were still in force, there would be not a single federal weapons law and it would be entirely a matter for state or local jurisdiction.

If the Second Amendment were in force, states would also be prohibited from violating this right. The Second Amendment explicitly states that this right belongs to the people, not to the state nor the federal government, and explicitly forbids this right from being infringed. Period.

See also, the Tenth Amendment, which speaks of powers (rights) belonging to the federal government, to the states,and to the people. The primary point is that the federal government has no authority to usurp powers belonging to the states or the people; but it follows, even though not explicitly stated, that the states likewise have no authority to usurp powers (or rights) that belong to the people. And the Second Amendment explicitly identifies the right to keep and bear arms as belonging to the people.

The BATF should not exist.

For more than just the reason that the Second Amendment explicitly denies the authority to infringe the people's right to keep and bear arms, which is one of the explicit purposes of the BATF.

Nowhere in the Constitution is there anything that can rationally be claimed to authorize any federal authority regarding tobacco, so there is no justification for the existence of a federal agency that has that among it's claimed powers. And there was only briefly any legitimate federal authority regarding alcohol, from the time the Eighteenth Amendment took effect, until it was overturned by the Twenty-First Amendment. So, outside of that narrow time frame, no justification for the existence of a federal agency claiming any power over that, either.

Last edited:

If the Second Amendment were in force, states would also be prohibited from violating this right. The Second Amendment explicitly states that this right belongs to the people, not to the state nor the federal government, and explicitly forbids this right from being infringed. Period.

See also, the Tenth Amendment, which speaks of powers (rights) belonging to the federal government, to the states,and to the people. The primary point is that the federal government has no authority to usurp powers belonging to the states or the people; but it follows, even though not explicitly stated, that the states likewise have no authority to usurp powers (or rights) that belong to the people. And the Second Amendment explicitly identifies the right to keep and bear arms as belonging to the people.

Forum List

Back