Biden urges U.S. Supreme Court to let Border Patrol cut Texas' razor wire

Just like Trump's phone call was.

Biden broke the immigration laws.
Maybe, but trump and you guys want to get rid of a President having to act under the law. After all, he did it while president. Trump says that makes it above the law. Surely you do not wish to see Trump in prison just because he broke 91 laws, do you?

Maybe, but trump and you guys want to get rid of a President having to act under the law. After all, he did it while president. Trump says that makes it above the law. Surely you do not wish to see Trump in prison just because he broke 91 laws, do you?
Leftist attack charges. 40 alone were classified documents at Maralago which is utter BS. Presidents in the past have done the same as memoirs for later Presidential Libraries.

Thats 40 that should be thrown the fuck out and in that he could have while President just said I declassify them and its done.

Given that the bitch Hildabeast had a server with classified info in her bathroom and no chargea, then you can shove these hack charges up your ass.

Election interference charges by DNC hacks in Geiegia. Just the True the Vote issue of 360000 voters on the role no longer living there is enough to question results. Folsom stadium where GOP observers were sent home for a fcking leaky faucet is enough to question it.

These are DNC orchestrated Political charges by a dang corrupt system

No fucking charges. Soo yall can take your TDS butthurt I hate Trump charges and shove them where the sun dont shine.

2 standards of justice. Tax payers money and Fed agencies used to attack for political power. This happens with people like Mussalini and Hitler and has no place in America.

Leftist attack charges. 40 alone were classified documents at Maralago which is utter BS. Presidents in the past have done the same as memoirs for later Presidential Libraries.

Thats 40 that should be thrown the fuck out and in that he could have while President just said I declassify them and its done.

Given that the bitch Hildabeast had a server with classified info in her bathroom and no chargea, then you can shove these hack charges up your ass.

Election interference charges by DNC hacks in Geiegia. Just the True the Vote issue of 360000 voters on the role no longer living there is enough to question results. Folsom stadium where GOP observers were sent home for a fcking leaky faucet is enough to question it.

if Trump is so innocent, then why is he asking supreme court for immunity?

if Trump is so innocent, then why is he asking supreme court for immunity?
Why wouldnt he as a legal tactic. As President he could have Declassified documents and 40 charges were of so called classufied docs. In a safe in Maralago.

All other Presudents have taken documents like these and later put in a library, but we live in a time of Fascist wanna bes leftist pricks

That is for the jury to decide. So far, the state supreme courts and the US Supreme Court, have not made that determination. He is going to trial, by Judge and juries, just like anybody else charged with his crimes as charged.

That is for the jury to decide. So far, the state supreme courts and the US Supreme Court, have not made that determination. He is going to trial, by Judge and juries, just like anybody else charged with his crimes as charged.
And yet you ignore what I just srated. Why wasnt Hillary charged. You know why. We are both x military and would have been thrown un Lebinworth for a fraction of what she did.

These are political trials trying 1930s tactics.

And yet you ignore what I just srated. Why wasnt Hillary charged. You know why. We are both x military and would have been thrown un Lebinworth for a fraction of what she did.

These are political trials trying 1930s tactics.
The Hill was and probably still is a skilled liar. Also, you will have to remember, when she testified before congress for hour after hour, with nothing referred for prosecution, it was Republican lawyers, primarily in a political forum. We have seen after the 2020 election, the ineffectiveness of Republican lawyer regarding law, rules of evidence, etc. Incompetence has its own rewards. Losing repeatedly, even in front of Trump appointed judges and a Supreme Court, heavy on conservative Trump appointed justices.

As to you your Military point, that is quite probably true. You will also remember that we (at least in my case) picked up rights and authorities civilians do not have. At the same time, we lost rights and protections all civilians (including The Hill) enjoy, every time we set foot on a US military base, anywhere in the world. Not the same situation, The Hill, faced.

It probably does not help, but I despised The Hill, equally to Trump and for the same reasons. That is why I voted 3rd party for the first and only time in my life.

The Hill was and probably still is a skilled liar. Also, you will have to remember, when she testified before congress for hour after hour, with nothing referred for prosecution, it was Republican lawyers, primarily in a political forum. We have seen after the 2020 election, the ineffectiveness of Republican lawyer regarding law, rules of evidence, etc. Incompetence has its own rewards. Losing repeatedly, even in front of Trump appointed judges and a Supreme Court, heavy on conservative Trump appointed justices.

As to you your Military point, that is quite probably true. You will also remember that we (at least in my case) picked up rights and authorities civilians do not have. At the same time, we lost rights and protections all civilians (including The Hill) enjoy, every time we set foot on a US military base, anywhere in the world. Not the same situation, The Hill, faced.

It probably does not help, but I despised The Hill, equally to Trump and for the same reasons. That is why I voted 3rd party for the first and only time in my life.
Benghazi hearings were not a trial. My greatest digust of here was when they brought back the dead in caskets and she told the families we will get the man who did the video who caused this.

That was disgusting

Benghazi hearings were not a trial. My greatest digust of here was when they brought back the dead in caskets and she told the families we will get the man who did the video who caused this.

That was disgusting
Fact. I view her as a lying piece of shit, responsible for the deaths of all that died there, then having such lack of character as to pass the blame and even get some guy in California locked up. The bitch was dangerous, back in the day. It is good, she was never elected President. Too bad, both parties candidates in that election could not lose.

Razor wire is not stopping anyone, and the treaties we signed to get these states from Mexico, like the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo, make it illegal to interfere with travel to and from these states and Mexico.
We are required to honor the old Spanish land grants and allow Mexican citizens to remain on their land in the US, without having to become US citizens.
All the razor wire does is harm people and animals.
It is totally illegal.

If we want to end immigration, then all we have to do is stop supporting dictators all over South American, Central American, and Mexico.

Fact. I view her as a lying piece of shit, responsible for the deaths of all that died there, then having such lack of character as to pass the blame and even get some guy in California locked up. The bitch was dangerous, back in the day. It is good, she was never elected President. Too bad, both parties candidates in that election could not lose.

Agreed.
The whole point of having the CIA annex in Benghazi was so Stevens could bribe and arm Sunni to attack Assad, a Shiite.
Totally illegal, and highly dangerous.

Agreed.
The whole point of having the CIA annex in Benghazi was so Stevens could bribe and arm Sunni to attack Assad, a Shiite.
Totally illegal, and highly dangerous.
Steven was there, instead of in Tripoli to report to Hillary what the CIA was doing for Obama. I think for her own political advantage to document if possible the who, what and how much to who, as direct knowledge is power. She as good as killed that man and others of his staff. Their blood is literally on her hands. I could give a rats ass about the former special force mercs, as they were making big bucks in the mercenary trade, instead of military service, and those are the dangers that go with being a merc for profit.

Why wouldnt he as a legal tactic. As President he could have Declassified documents and 40 charges were of so called classufied docs. In a safe in Maralago.

All other Presudents have taken documents like these and later put in a library, but we live in a time of Fascist wanna bes leftist pricks
all the other presidents used NARA to handling those documents, as the law stipulates.
The documents case is only a fraction of Trump's legal woes.

I have not data to prove thousands of US adversary's operative have been let in. It is not really the point for me. It is the sheer unregulated numbers and the fact that immigration is supposed to be controlled, and certainly not as a "come anyway you can get here, entering anyplace you like" policy. These people wishing entry should be coming through normal, regulated ports of entry. If claiming asylum, their case should be evaluated before entry. I don't care about the number of immigration courts that have to be set up at the border.
If the asylum seekers are not prepared to prove their asylum claims at time of entry, they should not be allowed to stay until they can, or it is glossed over in a court action, a year or two down the road, (if they show up at all). They are given benefits and living expenses, while not working in the legal economy. Not having or even requesting working papers when they come across, they simply depend on the US to support their immigration and receive it. No initial questions asked or answered, no known background check carried out, and no work permits issued, that would allow them to legally work. This is no way to run a border or an immigration policy.
We need to rethink our asylum policy because it is harming America

If that means telling the UN to pound sand so be it

We need to rethink our asylum policy because it is harming America

If that means telling the UN to pound sand so be it
Definitely!

Razor wire is not stopping anyone, and the treaties we signed to get these states from Mexico, like the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo, make it illegal to interfere with travel to and from these states and Mexico.
We are required to honor the old Spanish land grants and allow Mexican citizens to remain on their land in the US, without having to become US citizens.
All the razor wire does is harm people and animals.
It is totally illegal.

If we want to end immigration, then all we have to do is stop supporting dictators all over South American, Central American, and Mexico.
Liar

Those treaties do not make any mention of allowing travel.

The razoe wire is legal

Forum List

Back