Biden urges U.S. Supreme Court to let Border Patrol cut Texas' razor wire

This is a classic asshole Democrat tactic, mushroom a problem so huge then claim there's no choice but to gift all these illegals amnesty. They use this for tax increases all the time with, "we have to pay our bills" bullshit AFTER jacking up the spending and driving up huge deficits and debt.

• Banned
This is a classic asshole Democrat tactic, mushroom a problem so huge then claim there's no choice but to gift all these illegals amnesty. They use this for tax increases all the time with, "we have to pay our bills" bullshit AFTER jacking up the spending and driving up huge deficits and debt.
This is grounds for impeachment. He is not defending the constitution.

Biden is a traitor who needs to be jailed immediately.

Joe and democrats need to stop trying to always tell judges how to do their jobs especially when they can't even do their own. Besides, I bet the BP does not want to nor is willing to cut the wire.

What a PUSSY America has become under the influence of the woke, progressive left! We can't even control, defend our borders? Ever hear of machine guns set up on tracking servo heads guided by motion detectors?

You put signs at the border: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL PERSONS PAST THIS POINT ARE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE GUNNING DOWN. TURN BACK NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

He's already scheming with Mexico to give millions of his new illegals amnesty and the right to vote in OUR elections.
The Left has decided to go for broke, even if it causes a total loss of faith in our last binding tie as Americans. When half the nation decides that elections are no longer valid or viable, the only nonviolent answer will be massive civil disobedience. Those fools actually think they can compel compliance on half the nation that disagrees with them and is pissed at being cheated. Oh well...

Texas is very serious about this. They are tired of the flood of illegals coming across. They have every right to secure the border if the govt will not do their job.

Certainly not a traitor, but if he is not willing to control illegal immigrants, he should not stand in the way of others that wish to protect their state.
Letting into the US thousands of US adversary's operatives is an act of TREASON.

Letting into the US thousands of US adversary's operatives is an act of TREASON.
I have not data to prove thousands of US adversary's operative have been let in. It is not really the point for me. It is the sheer unregulated numbers and the fact that immigration is supposed to be controlled, and certainly not as a "come anyway you can get here, entering anyplace you like" policy. These people wishing entry should be coming through normal, regulated ports of entry. If claiming asylum, their case should be evaluated before entry. I don't care about the number of immigration courts that have to be set up at the border.
If the asylum seekers are not prepared to prove their asylum claims at time of entry, they should not be allowed to stay until they can, or it is glossed over in a court action, a year or two down the road, (if they show up at all). They are given benefits and living expenses, while not working in the legal economy. Not having or even requesting working papers when they come across, they simply depend on the US to support their immigration and receive it. No initial questions asked or answered, no known background check carried out, and no work permits issued, that would allow them to legally work. This is no way to run a border or an immigration policy.

I have not data to prove thousands of US adversary's operative have been let in. It is not really the point for me. It is the sheer unregulated numbers and the fact that immigration is supposed to be controlled, and certainly not as a "come anyway you can get here, entering anyplace you like" policy. These people wishing entry should be coming through normal, regulated ports of entry. If claiming asylum, their case should be evaluated before entry. I don't care about the number of immigration courts that have to be set up at the border.
If the asylum seekers are not prepared to prove their asylum claims at time of entry, they should not be allowed to stay until they can, or it is glossed over in a court action, a year or two down the road, (if they show up at all). They are given benefits and living expenses, while not working in the legal economy. Not having or even requesting working papers when they come across, they simply depend on the US to support their immigration and receive it. No initial questions asked or answered, no known background check carried out, and no work permits issued, that would allow them to legally work. This is no way to run a border or an immigration policy.
The data is there if you google it. Probably 25,000 Russians a year. Not counting Chechens, Syrians, Iranians, North Koreans, etc.

Since 2012, there has been a steady increase in the number of Chinese nationals seeking asylum, totaling over 850,000.

These numbers don't count the number of terrorists entering as "gotaways". There were about 1.7m gotaways under Biden.

The open borders is a national security nightmare in-progress. Time will tell how bad it will get.

Last edited:
The data is there if you google it. Probably 25,000 Russians a year. Not counting Chechens, Syrians, Iranians, North Koreans, etc.

Since 2012, there has been a steady increase in the number of Chinese nationals seeking asylum, totaling over 850,000.

These numbers don't count the number of terrorists entering as "gotaways". There were about 1.7m gotaways uinder Biden.

The open borders is a national security nightmare in-progress. Time will tell how bad it will get.
Granted. It could be a national problem at some time. I am more concerned with the overall numbers being a definite, present and ongoing issue. If terrorist make a massive strike and a move homeland security cannot prevent, it will move to the forefront, instead of just being a possibility.

Granted. It could be a national problem at some time. I am more concerned with the overall numbers being a definite, present and ongoing issue. If terrorist make a massive strike and a move homeland security cannot prevent, it will move to the forefront, instead of just being a possibility.
Letting enemies of the US into the country is treason. It is a violation of US law and impeachable.

Letting enemies of the US into the country is treason. It is a violation of US law and impeachable.
I disagree with the policy, but doubt if impeachable.

Forum List

Back