Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the case of Sleepy Joe, he doesn't even know that he is running or what he's running for. IMHO, its just a case of Elder Abuse.
Of course he does

It is Trump who does not know that they did not have airports in the Revolutionary war while they were “ramming the ramparts”
/----/
A Confused Joe Biden Says 'We Can Only Re-Elect Donald Trump'

The current Democratic frontrunner fell and tripped repeatedly over his words as he stumbled through a campaign speech in Missouri on Saturday. The 77-year-old former vice president made a series of gaffes and incoherent statements as he appeared to lose his train of thought. At one point, he even mispronounced his own name.

"... We cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump," Biden said to his bewildered supporters. The candidate himself seemed caught off guard by his inability to keep his train of thought.
Did he tell stories about George Washington capturing British airports?

Glass houses my friend
/----/ You miss the point. You libtards started this by attacking Trump for minor mistakes and fumbles. So we counter with Crazy Joe the nonstop gaffe machine - then you counter with "glass houses."

I see conservatives on this tread attacking Biden on two counts.

Biden suffers from dementia
Biden molests young girls

If that is all you have, you had better be prepared to defend Trumps long, sordid history.

your fantasies are just that, fantasies. Biden has serious mental issues, he has always been a joke in congress, he was a fool as Obozo's VP, and he and his family are corrupt to the bone.

We didn't elect Trump to be pope, we elected him to fix the mess in this country, and he is doing exactly that.

Glass houses

Want to accuse Biden of Alzheimer’s, be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

COVFEFE!

trump-revolutionary-war-history-1000x852.jpg

cool photoshop, got any of hillary falling into her plane ?
Hillary is not running

RAM those Ramparts!

she ran last time and you blindly supported her with all her obvious mental and physical issues. I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy on this topic.

Covfefe

Glass houses my friend. If you want to attack Biden stuttering, be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

there is a difference between misspeaking and demented incoherence. If you don't know the difference then you have nothing to contribute here.
There is a difference between stuttering and claiming that Washington captured airports.

Of course he does

It is Trump who does not know that they did not have airports in the Revolutionary war while they were “ramming the ramparts”
/----/

The current Democratic frontrunner fell and tripped repeatedly over his words as he stumbled through a campaign speech in Missouri on Saturday. The 77-year-old former vice president made a series of gaffes and incoherent statements as he appeared to lose his train of thought. At one point, he even mispronounced his own name.

"... We cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump," Biden said to his bewildered supporters. The candidate himself seemed caught off guard by his inability to keep his train of thought.

Glass houses my friend
/----/ You miss the point. You libtards started this by attacking Trump for minor mistakes and fumbles. So we counter with Crazy Joe the nonstop gaffe machine - then you counter with "glass houses."

If that is all you have, you had better be prepared to defend Trumps long, sordid history.

your fantasies are just that, fantasies. Biden has serious mental issues, he has always been a joke in congress, he was a fool as Obozo's VP, and he and his family are corrupt to the bone.

We didn't elect Trump to be pope, we elected him to fix the mess in this country, and he is doing exactly that.

Trump is mocked around the world
So are those who voted for him

Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico.
My vote would be for Tulsi Gabbard, my favorite Dem candidate.
She didn't even win in American Samoa. Like I asked the other post, why do your bother?

She comes off a bit like a reasonable person who is not completely driven by ideology. Maybe thats why the Dems rejected her.... but thats on them.

Kind of like the way Republicans rejected the "reasonable" Governor Kasich in favor of bombastic Trump.

Kasich used to be reasonable , then he went over to the dark side and ended his career.

/----/

Glass houses my friend

You put the wrong name in that post, you would be correct if you used Obama. Trump is respected and feared by our friends and enemies. They know that if he draws a red line, he means it.

Last edited:
cool photoshop, got any of hillary falling into her plane ?
Hillary is not running

RAM those Ramparts!

she ran last time and you blindly supported her with all her obvious mental and physical issues. I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy on this topic.

Covfefe

Glass houses my friend. If you want to attack Biden stuttering, be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

there is a difference between misspeaking and demented incoherence. If you don't know the difference then you have nothing to contribute here.
There is a difference between stuttering and claiming that Washington captured airports.

give us the entire airport quote, in context, with no words left out.

... be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

For 4 more years. :cool:

Trump made bizarre ramblings before he was President, he will do the same after he is president.

Earth to rightwinger, earth to rightwinger, he has already been President for three years and is doing a fantastic job.

Most Americans disapprove of the job he is doing

wrong, again, the media and the DNC is lying to you and you are too stupid to realize it. 50,000 at Trump rallys and 500 at Biden rallys. Come on dude, wake the fuck up.

Yep! :D

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism
Written by K. Walker on February 6, 2020
[...]
Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.
[...]
There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as their financial reality, and that is a record low.
[...]
More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism

###

ECONOMY
Job growth smashes expectations for February as unemployment falls back to 3.5%
PUBLISHED FRI, MAR 6 20208:30 AM EST UPDATED 5 HOURS AGO

KEY POINTS

· Nonfarm payrolls rose by 273,000 in February vs. a 175,000 estimate, while the unemployment rate edged lower to 3.5%.

· Job gains were widespread, with health care adding 57,000 to lead the way.

· December and January’s estimates were revised upward by a total of 243,000.

Job growth smashes expectations for February as unemployment falls back to 3.5%
Amazing that a president with such a strong economy is so universally disliked

Only in your biased eye. The Democrats have gotten more nasty and hateful since the 2016 election when many voters simply avoided saying who they supported. Then they went to the polls and gave President a landslide victory. He will do so again with an even greater victory for him and for America.
Trump is one of the most disliked Presidents in history. On par with Nixon.
That is why his strong economy will not help his re-election
Only with the democrats, it's called sour grapes. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump has never been above 50 percent approval
Those who dislike him personally is closer to 70 percent
Those who dislike him personally are DEMOCRATS! Of course, they don't like him
they are the ones who are experiencing the sour grapes. The Trump rallies and the voter turn out
in the primaries running unopposed speaks volumes about him.

Only in your biased eye. The Democrats have gotten more nasty and hateful since the 2016 election when many voters simply avoided saying who they supported. Then they went to the polls and gave President a landslide victory. He will do so again with an even greater victory for him and for America.
Trump is one of the most disliked Presidents in history. On par with Nixon.
That is why his strong economy will not help his re-election
Only with the democrats, it's called sour grapes. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump has never been above 50 percent approval
Those who dislike him personally is closer to 70 percent
Why would anyone have to like Trump? Are you voting for a man to do a job or voting for a guy to pal around with?

Likeability has always been a strong factor in who people vote for.

Trump is a prick
Well, to be honest......I'm willing to bet that Trump wears that being a "prick" as a badge of honor coming from the left.
You sure do have TDS, RW.

Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren: Name recognition, solidifies liberal wing

Not likely, couldn't even carry her home state. Both East Coast

2. Amy Klobuchar: Can deliver key Midwest votes

Possible, but not likely

3. Kamala Harris: Impressive speaker, black vote

Too much baggage

4. Corey Booker: Articulate and passionate, black vote

Too volatile, Both East Coast

5. Stacey Abrams: Georgia, black vote

Possible, Both east Cost, but she would represent the south

6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico: little known, Hispanic vote

Seems the best choice, but I know little about him.
I lean toward Klobuchar. Lots of experience in how government works, is a centrist like Biden, deliver more female votes, although I think many female voters already not supporting Trump.

Like Klobuchar... I am holding out for the dream, Michelle Obama... The woman oozes class and would be a Biden/Obama ticket...

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico.
My vote would be for Tulsi Gabbard, my favorite Dem candidate.
She didn't even win in American Samoa. Like I asked the other post, why do your bother?

She comes off a bit like a reasonable person who is not completely driven by ideology. Maybe thats why the Dems rejected her.... but thats on them.

Kind of like the way Republicans rejected the "reasonable" Governor Kasich in favor of bombastic Trump.

Kasich used to be reasonable , then he went over to the dark side and ended his career.
Early on, back in 2016, I liked Kasich and had planned to vote for him, thinking he sounded like a common sense kind of guy. Aside from being a moderate (which I certainly do not mind) what did he do or say to go "over to the dark side?"

/----/

Glass houses my friend

Relegated to trolling, RW? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

The Biden veepstakes

Possible, but not likely

Too much baggage

I lean toward Klobuchar. Lots of experience in how government works, is a centrist like Biden, deliver more female votes, although I think many female voters already not supporting Trump.

Like Klobuchar... I am holding out for the dream, Michelle Obama... The woman oozes class and would be a Biden/Obama ticket...

The Biden veepstakes

Possible, but not likely

Too much baggage

Michelle Obama is certainly Ghetto-Fabulous, but most of the voters who that appeals to are already going to vote for Sleepy Joe.

Further, I don't see the Obamas as being so stupid as to tie their fortunes to a loser like Bite Me.

Glass houses my friend

You put the wrong name in that post, you would be correct if you used Obama. Trump is respected and feared by our friends and enemies. They know that if he draws a red line, he means it.
World leaders laugh behind his back

The Biden veepstakes

Possible, but not likely

Too much baggage

I am unfamiliar with any office held or relevant large organization management experience for Mrs. Obama. Might be good for Democratic black or female vote, but would be a mistake. I am certain Republicans would relish the opportunity to run against an Obama on the ticket, since they can't get Hillary and won't get Bernie. People talk about Joe being old. I don't think is much of a factor, personally, but would not want the possibility of a succession to someone who's only real qualification would be being married to a president or sleeping in a Holiday Inn Express. Not a serious suggestion by Biden, just retail politics. Don't hold your breath.

Hillary is not running

RAM those Ramparts!

Covfefe

give us the entire airport quote, in context, with no words left out.

At an Independence Day celebration in Washington, the president began speaking about the bravery of Revolutionary War troops and then seems to have shifted to the War of 1812, with some erroneous additions.

In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, Commander-in-Chief.

The Continental Army suffered the bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

Our Army manned the air (inaudible), it rammed the ramparts. It took over the airports. It did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant. (A
pplause.)

Last edited:
If Mrs. Obama were to quit denying that she was born a man, I think it would be a real positive for her campaign. Alex Jones' revelation about her is actually a selling point as American has never had a Tranny President

So? The prick won and the prick is gonna win again.

We shall see
We shall see
89355641_2702648966498982_6617775756745375744_n.jpg

Trump sold an image in 2016

Can America be fooled twice?
Biden and Sanders have held political office for over 40 years. They haven't done crap. Trump has accomplished more in a little over 3 years than both of them.
Destroying America’s reputation around the world is not an accomplishment

Yeah, about that!

Namaste-Trump-Rally-India-XL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back