Biden Wanders Off MSNBC Set Before They Go To Commercial....You Just Don't Do This

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
The way TV News directors cut to commercial, the guests stay in their seats till the cameras are off.
I'm sure that Biden was told to stay put, but instead he wanders off before they can turn the cameras off.
The optics for this scene is horrible.

The way TV News directors cut to commercial, the guests stay in their seats till the cameras are off.
I'm sure that Biden was told to stay put, but instead he wanders off before they can turn the cameras off.

It's going to be increasingly amusing to watch the Dems scrambling to get rid of him. He'll be in a wheel chair before he could finish a second term, AND he'd be totally incoherent. Selling the idea that he got 81+ million votes next year may be a tad more difficult than it was during the big steal of 2020.

It's going to be increasingly amusing to watch the Dems scrambling to get rid of him. He'll be in a wheel chair before he could finish a second term, AND he'd be totally incoherent. Selling the idea that he got 81+ million votes next year may be a tad more difficult than it was during the big steal of 2020.
FDR was in a wheelchair but still had a functioning brain.

It was odd, but no less odd than the interview itself.
I would encourage people to watch it.
It was a 27 minute campaign commercial brought to you by MSNBC.

Bill O'Reilly's response -
You can skip to :43 to get past the intro stuff..

It's MSNBC, no need to show any docorum.

He stayed a bit longer to answer a final comment or question from Wallace and then had to dash to go meet with Al Sharpton.

Make of it what you will.

Was it bring your daughter to work day?

Another example of how deep into dementia Joe Biden is.

That Jill would put him through this is sickening.

That Jill and the rest of them are doing this to America is an outrage.

Forum List

Back