Biden wanted to give migrants $450,000 each, but the US citizens in East Palestine living in chemical contamination get NOTHING,

No.
I'm saying the WSJ, NYPost and FOX, are FOS.
Dubious, unnamed "sources"............. of course.

Anonymous sources are what the left mostly uses, and you trust them.

It's the ACLU that started with lawsuits against the government on behalf of these illegals. According to the source, the $450,000 figure was thrown out there as an out of court settlement. The public became outraged and nobody would officially verify it. If not for that, I believe they would have gotten that money.

I don't know how you can think Democrats would never think of anything like that. Look at CA and Newsom's idea for reparations for blacks.

The Republican Governor Mike Dewine, disagrees with you. You can't even convince the responsible Republican Elected officials, in the state where it happened, the water isn't fine, and the air isn't fine, because they cheat and use actual testing data, VS you, using nothing but hype, and you can't seem to keep the Governor off the networks, shooting down the bullsht you are pushing, by attesting to reality. I just saw him this morning on two different networks.
I am sure you hate it, when reality gets in the way of good right wing narrative, especially coming from responsible Republicans on the scene in charge. I guess they are letting your "good crises" go to waste.

Fix your messaging problem on the Republican, so they quit letting out the reality, then get back to me or get back at me. Right now, I am not impressed.
Watch the videos of the people saying the town is not livable, the water is NOT drinkable. Watch the video of the mayor saying the people need help and its been two weeks with ZERO help from FEMA.

Its an emergency and the Feds are no where to be seen. Yet the feds pamper migrants. Its NOT messaging, its a failure of government.

Watch the videos of the people saying the town is not livable, the water is NOT drinkable. Watch the video of the mayor saying the people need help and its been two weeks with ZERO help from FEMA.

Its an emergency and the Feds are no where to be seen. Yet the feds pamper migrants. Its NOT messaging, its a failure of government.
A person is or can be smart, like Governor Dewine.
a-person-is-smart-people-are-dumb-panicky-dangerous-animals-4808918.png

Anonymous sources are what the left mostly uses, and you trust them.

It's the ACLU that started with lawsuits against the government on behalf of these illegals. According to the source, the $450,000 figure was thrown out there as an out of court settlement. The public became outraged and nobody would officially verify it. If not for that, I believe they would have gotten that money.
Yeah, but I can't find anything on an ACLU lawsuit $$$ for migrants.
Just ACLU was negotiating with Biden, no lawsuits for $$$.
A lawsuit was filed by ACLU for Title 42.
I don't know how you can think Democrats would never think of anything like that.
They may have, for some compensation.
Look at CA and Newsom's idea for reparations for blacks.
Yeah, I know

You're the moron. Learn how to use google, dumbass.

Fake news! No one from DOJ planned to settle the lawsuit by giving $450k to each immigrant harmed by Trump stealing and losing their children.

That was all fake news spread by alternative right wing news and bloggers.

Our govt is being sued by those Illegal immigrants harmed by the Trump administration, and we will settle with the handful that filed suit, but DOJ said that $450,000 a person harmed, is no where remotely close to what will be settled. And Biden said, "No way, Jose'' on $450,000.

The people in Palestine will sue the railroad/train company, and get much much much more!

Biden says $450K payments to families separated at southern border are 'not going to happen​

Biden rejects paying $450,000 to migrant families separated at the border during Trump administration​

He is the
Dewine may not be given accurate data. I believe the people living thru the nightmare with no government help.

iu
He is the voice of leadership in that state, not you. Your picture posted is from February 3rd, not today. Try to keep up.

Fake news! No one from DOJ planned to settle the lawsuit by giving $450k to each immigrant harmed by Trump stealing and losing their children.

Our govt is being sued by those Illegal immigrants harmed by the Trump administration, and we will settle with the handful that filed suit, but DOJ said that $450,000 a person harmed, is no where remotely close to what will be settled. And Biden said, "No way, Jose'' on $450,000.

The people in Palestine will sue the railroad/train company, and get much much much more!

Biden says $450K payments to families separated at southern border are 'not going to happen​

Biden rejects paying $450,000 to migrant families separated at the border during Trump administration​

The people of Palestine Ohio are Americans. There is no reason these illegals should get anything but deported.

Biden was all for it until the uproar against it changed his mind.

Yeah, but I can't find anything on an ACLU lawsuit $$$ for migrants.
Just ACLU was negotiating with Biden, no lawsuits for $$$.
A lawsuit was filed by ACLU for Title 42.

They may have, for some compensation.

Yeah, I know

But the move alarmed some who saw a settlement as a way to avoid lengthy and potentially expensive litigation, as a judge could condemn the Trump policy.

The end of the discussions means the ACLU and its litigation partners will now return to court to seek relief for their clients.

He is the voice of leadership in that state, not you. Your picture posted is from February 3rd, not today. Try to keep up.
If deadly chemicals from a train wreck were in your back yard you wouldn't be so dismissive HYPOCRITE.
Migrants get pampered, US citizens get empty excuses.

But the move alarmed some who saw a settlement as a way to avoid lengthy and potentially expensive litigation, as a judge could condemn the Trump policy.

The end of the discussions means the ACLU and its litigation partners will now return to court to seek relief for their clients.

Yes, but not for $$$.
They are seeking an immediate halt to the policy, which restricts immigration at the border based on an unprecedented and unlawful invocation of the Public Health Service Act, located in Title 42 of the U.S. Code.

The policy was implemented during the Trump administration, in violation of longstanding immigration statutes requiring that asylum seekers receive a full and fair proceeding to determine their right to protection in the United States.

The following comments are from:

ACLU attorney Lee Gelernt, lead lawyer on this case: “We gave the Biden administration more than enough time to fix any problems left behind by the Trump administration, but it has left us no choice but to return to court. Families’ lives are at stake.”

The development in the case follows weeks of Republican lawmakers harping on the Biden administration following reports it was considering settling the case with payments of as much as $450,000.

Reports...........from where?
Facebook or grinder?

Its been two weeks and the people in East Palestine subjected to chemical warfare by the US government are stranded with no help.
Huh? It wasn’t a government train that derailed. It was Norfolk Southern’s train.

If deadly chemicals from a train wreck were in your back yard you wouldn't be so dismissive HYPOCRITE.
Migrants get pampered, US citizens get empty excuses.
Sure, just another way for republicans, as usual to shift corporate malfeasance, on to the US taxpayer.

February 16 2023
For years now, since the early 2000s, there have been electronically controlled pneumatic brakes. When Norfolk Southern first tried these because they brake every car all at once, they raved about it. They actually appealed to the transportation officials says you shouldn't have to inspect trains with ECP brakes. They are so effective.

But then when President Obama tried to make them mandatory after a bunch of derailments in 2014 – said let's just put them on the cars that have explosive carcinogens, for example – the industry, the railroads, the chemical companies, the lobbies fought it hard. They gutted it.

The final version was that longer high-hazard flammable trains would need brakes by 2023, ironically. But in 2018, the Trump administration, Elaine Chao was the transportation secretary, rolled it back entirely.

This thread is a perfect example of the echo chamber zombies following their leader's spread of lies and misinformation.

Trump rolled back the brake rules, causing this accident.

DeWine and the Republican legislature in Ohio did nothing to force trains to be safer in their state.

This is purely a Republican fuckup.

The ECP braking rule would’ve applied ONLY to HIGH HAZARD FLAMMABLE TRAINS. The train that derailed in East Palestine was a MIXED FREIGHT TRAIN containing only 3 placarded Class 3 flammable liquids cars…This means even if the rule had gone into effect, this train wouldn’t have had ECP brakes.”

Forum List

Back