Biden wanted to give migrants $450,000 each, but the US citizens in East Palestine living in chemical contamination get NOTHING,

Ok, so you're saying that since Governor DeWine said that there is no disaster, the air is fine, the water is fine, nothing to see here, that those are the FACTS?

My questions were would you place your family's safety solely on what Governor Dewine said?

Would you believe that there is no contamination after a train wreck with 10 RR cars full of hazardous chemicals?

This thread is about the Federal government's lack of response to this disaster, to the money they are throwing at illegals. Its disgusting.
He didn't say there was no disaster, so that strawman has no legs to stand on, as it is.

I'm not planning on pickup and moving to Ohio. I like the Republican Governor I voted for and have, just fine. If he told me it was ok here, I would probably believe him.

Have you heard him complaining about lack of Federal money? Have you ever heard a Governor (Republican or Democrat) not cry loudly for Federal money after a crisis, if they could get it. If he thought his state was getting Fkd, he would be loud and constant about it, but we only got you, so not too worried about it.

They did and were instructed to. That was then. This is now. You just cannot maintain a good state of panic, with the analytics against you and the Republican Governor repeatedly going on the record with the reports, after telling them it is safe to go home, hoping to hype it up as some Democrat thing, just because there is one in office in Washington. The Governor is the Governor of that state.

As a resident of this state I can tell you that DeRino is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the federal government. He did it during covid and he's doing it today. Whatever the fed says goes, no questions asked.

Yeah, they're treated so badly but they won't go home or leave the hotels.

asylum seekers who got used to the privacy of living in a hotel room don't want to move to a congregate shelter where everyone sleeps packed like sardines in a room with 1,000 cots.

i wonder how many toilets per cot.

As a resident of this state I can tell you that DeRino is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the federal government. He did it during covid and he's doing it today. Whatever the fed says goes, no questions asked.
OK. You got Ohio Cred with me. I hope you guys get what you need if you aren't getting it. Did you vote for him? If so, why? I'm down here. I thought him just a typical Republican Govern, just not a national attention whore one. I assumed simply, low-key conservative, like ours.

OK. You got Ohio Cred with me. I hope you guys get what you need if you aren't getting it. Did you vote for him? If so, why? I'm down here. I thought him just a typical Republican Govern, just not a national attention whore one. I assumed simply, low-key conservative, like ours.

No, DeRino is hardly a Republican at all really. I can't remember the last real Republican we had. The closest might have been the late George Voinovich who was our Mayor, went to Governor, and ended his career as a US Senator. I didn't vote for DeRino in the primary but did in the general election. Even he's better than any Democrat.

If DeRino really believed what he says, he'd go down there to a house that had their well tested negative, get a glass and fill it with water out of the tap and drink it on camera. Then I'd say he's a man of his word. Right now all he's really doing is echoing the federal government.

asylum seekers who got used to the privacy of living in a hotel room don't want to move to a congregate shelter where everyone sleeps packed like sardines in a room with 1,000 cots.

i wonder how many toilets per cot.

Hell, I don't have to sleep in any room with cots, and if I had a hotel room in NYC, I wouldn't want to leave either. So don't let anybody tell you these people are treated less than humane. I'd like to see how any other country would treat their law breakers that entered their country.

Its been two weeks and the people in East Palestine subjected to chemical warfare by the US government are stranded with no help.

Yet the fucking bastards in DC would give $450,000 to migrants?

They are putting migrants in exclusive hotels where they are throwing free food out.

Biden and Buttplug need to be IMPEACHED.

For breaking US immigration laws Biden wanted to give migrants $450,000 each. Yet US citizens get NO HELP!!!!!
While I find that disgusting I don't understand how impeaching Biden and Mayor Pete is going to fix this. It's what all democrats want, not just Biden and Peety.

They did and were instructed to. That was then. This is now. You just cannot maintain a good state of panic, with the analytics against you and the Republican Governor repeatedly going on the record with the reports, after telling them it is safe to go home, hoping to hype it up as some Democrat thing, just because there is one in office in Washington. The Governor is the Governor of that state.
I'm not one your "cause whores". I owe you nothing.
No, DeRino is hardly a Republican at all really. I can't remember the last real Republican we had. The closest might have been the late George Voinovich who was our Mayor, went to Governor, and ended his career as a US Senator. I didn't vote for DeRino in the primary but did in the general election. Even he's better than any Democrat.

If DeRino really believed what he says, he'd go down there to a house that had their well tested negative, get a glass and fill it with water out of the tap and drink it on camera. Then I'd say he's a man of his word. Right now all he's really doing is echoing the federal government.
Fair enough. You, I understand.

Remember when Obama fake drank the Flint, MI water?

This reminds me of that.

Look at that HEALTHY SIP! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

He got like one H2O molecule in his mouth!

Democrats and their dog an pony shows. There was the same level of water in that glass after he put it to his mouth as there was before he picked it up. I'm sure the Democrats bought it hook, line and sinker.

What your lying Democrats didn't tell you is that the brake rules had nothing to do with chemical cars, it only had to do with oil tankers. So even if "Trump" did nothing, this accident still would have taken place.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland
This is a lie from a proven liar.

Its been two weeks and the people in East Palestine subjected to chemical warfare by the US government are stranded with no help.

They are putting migrants in exclusive hotels where they are throwing free food out.

For breaking US immigration laws Biden wanted to give migrants $450,000 each. Yet US citizens get NO HELP!!!!!
So, you want Karamel-Toe to be sworn-in as POTUS? :oops:

Hey Trumptard, did the Federal Govt cause the derailment? Nope. So why should the taxpayers have to foot the bill for the catastrophe that Norfolk/Southern RR caused? That company is a multi billion $$$ profit making machine so THEY should pay for this, not the taxpayer's.

Americans always come last with Chicom Joe.

Hey Trumptard, did the Federal Govt cause the derailment? Nope. So why should the taxpayers have to foot the bill for the catastrophe that Norfolk/Southern RR caused? That company is a multi billion $$$ profit making machine so THEY should pay for this, not the taxpayer's.
Agreed. But that is NOT the issue I'm raising. It will take years to work thru the courts to get the "who pays the bills" finalized. N-S has good lawyers.

My point is that US citizens in the contaminated area should have had immediate help to stay in hotels away from the contamination, instead of being forced to stay.
The Feds offered zero help to US citizens, but are giving illegals lavish assistance. That is total bullshit.

The "fucking bastard" was Donald Trump who separated families and gave thousands of migrants a legal cause of action. In case YOU'VE forgotten. This "policy" was a crime against humanity and Trump should be punished for just this one egregious crime, but Trump did so much that was illegal and immoral when he was in office that we forget these things.

Forum List

Back