Biden wants to give all illegal immigrants abortions

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Does the fool even know that immigrants may want to come to the US to have their baby so they can be declared American?

LOL.

Idiots.

Why would anyone object?

Seems to resolve the Conservative anchor baby complaints

Free abortion punch cards, courtesy of president Joe. Get all the spaces punched and you get a free piñata.

They also double as a form of voter ID.

Sure why not. He seems hell bent on sending all of our money and oil to other countries. Plus all he uses up on illegals in the country already, why not give them abortions on the tax payer budget? That sounds exactly like something he would do.

Fuck illegals. If you can't go through immigration and become a citizen then they shouldn't be here.

Does the fool even know that immigrants may want to come to the US to have their baby so they can be declared American?

LOL.

Idiots.
They should get an abortion anyway. Mandatory. Then sterilization.

They're mostly Catholics. They don't have abortions, nor use contraceptives. They do have some of the biggest families that I've ever seen, but you have to go south of the border to see them. It's usually just the bread winners that come up here.

LOL.

Idiots.
that is exactly what they want, their babies to be born in the USA. I live in a south Texas town close to the border. there have been so many cases reported in the local news where pregnant women in mexico , wait until they are about to give birth then they make a mad rush to one of several bridges linking mexico and the US in our area. if they are able to go pass the middle of the bridge, then US bridge personnel call an ambulance and she is transported to a local hospital where she has her baby. all the services for free, courtesy of the US taxpayer. the mother all smiles. her baby is a US citizen. the father nowhere to be seen. when she can't make it to the middle of the bridge then Mexican officials call an ambulance and she ends up in a mexican hospital and her baby ends up been a Mexican citizen. and Celery Stick joe offers them abortions . is there anything Celery Stick joe won't give illegal aliens.

You're a real fucking Prince of a guy.
I’m someone who believes in The Law and doing things the Proper Way. I have no issue with legal immigration under The Law. I see NO instance where coming here any other way is appropriate or acceptable. I also believe in exceptionally harsh punishment for those who can’t or won’t follow The Law.

I’m someone who believes in The Law and doing things the Proper Way. I have no issue with legal immigration under The Law. I see NO instance where coming here any other way is appropriate or acceptable. I also believe in exceptionally harsh punishment for those who can’t or won’t follow The Law.
that is the way it should be. The USA does not need immigration reform. The USA needs to enforce our immigration laws.

You said that they should all be shot in the head, Prince. Yeah you said that.

Why would anyone object?

Seems to resolve the Conservative anchor baby complaints
Because we have principals, unlike you lefties which is always your politics. Killing babies is never the answer. WE're tired of democrats trying to put people in a subhuman category.....it's never gone well.

I guess giving illegals abortions is better than Biden letting illegals rape little girls, requiring them to get abortions
Yeah there is that and all the people on here are concerned about the girl getting an abortion, not that they were raped by a grown man....fucking sickos.

Yes, and I stand by it… for all ILLEGAL entrants. Let’s see if you can see the vital word in my original post this time.
So the laws decide whether or not people should be shot in the head. So head shots can be based upon immigration technicalities? You fucking fuck!

Forum List

Back