Biden = War in the Middle East

hunt the vermin down and finish them off. It doesn't matter what Israel does, the scum of the Earth will continue to support Hamas and the fake 'refugees', so they should just do what needs doing and get it over with.

If they still had the Mossad hunter-killer teams running, this would never be a problem today. They caved to foreign media pressure and it has gotten them nothing but more violence and terror attacks, in Europe and Israel both.
Mossad are the scum of the earth.
The Arabs are the natives who bought and paid for the land, living there for thousands of years.
The Zionists paid for nothing and want to steal even more.
I look forward to the return of Christ when he destroys the enemies of Israel and The Enemies of God. You'll be among them.

Enjoy your day during the Tribulation to come.

There is nothing in the Bible so support your position.
The Bible says the Jews were destroyed because of their corruption.
The sins of arrogance and pride.
Remind me now, did the Jews support Christ or attack Christ?
Quoting the Bible?
Who owned the Land first?
I bet you get it wrong.

DudleySmith, generally speaking who controls the MSM? And what or who do they follow? The Kabbalistic Talmud or reality?

Only two strawmen? Make it hard, throw in a few more. ''Reality' is not something MSM is capable of dealing in; any faux 'journalists' who attempt to get fired, except now that the morons and deviants are in charge they're reduced to eating their own, Jews aren't organized enough to control anything, most never read the Talmud anyway so no, kabbalists only peddle books to Hollywood Jews and a few wealthy Catholic hippies with too much time on their hands and no education.

Wrong.
Jews are filled with propaganda from birth about being the "Chosen People" and having a right to the "Promised Land".
It is all ridiculous, but it is fairly universal in the minds of Jews.
Which makes Israel very dangerous.
And why it should not even exist at all.
The Jews are almost all illegal European immigrants.
So you’re a bigot against immigrants.

hunt the vermin down and finish them off. It doesn't matter what Israel does, the scum of the Earth will continue to support Hamas and the fake 'refugees', so they should just do what needs doing and get it over with.

If they still had the Mossad hunter-killer teams running, this would never be a problem today. They caved to foreign media pressure and it has gotten them nothing but more violence and terror attacks, in Europe and Israel both.
The Arabs are the natives who bought and paid for the land, living there for thousands of years.
I look forward to the return of Christ when he destroys the enemies of Israel and The Enemies of God. You'll be among them.

Quoting the Bible?
I bet you get it wrong.
It doesn’t matter who owned it first. They’re all long dead.

The only thing that counts is who can hold it now.

It is more then Magic Sky Fairy. There are alternative histories. The powers that be may be mimicking your Magic Sky Fairy scenario. When you are rich and bored and there are many peasants on the chess board, we get moved around and used. Of course it can be real. Israel is not going anywhere and you know it. At some point nasty weapons will be available to Palestinians(Hamas) and it will not be nice in that part of the world as Israel responds in kind.

The meds aren't working today, are they?

Quoting the Bible?
I bet you get it wrong.

I find it fascinating that no one gets involved when Arabs are killing Arabs.
Where did Hamas get the money for all of this artillery?

The Israel continue to take Palestinian homes..

Wrong.
The zionists are are the aggressors and murderers.
Jerusalem is not legally part of Israel and is illegally occupied by Israeli invasion.

No one hates Jews more than American leftists.

Quoting the Bible?
I bet you get it wrong.

Natufians.

Quoting the Bible?
I bet you get it wrong.

Natufians.
You know history and I'm a brain surgeon.
Take a nap.

The Israel continue to take Palestinian homes..

Wrong.
The zionists are are the aggressors and murderers.
Jerusalem is not legally part of Israel and is illegally occupied by Israeli invasion.

Would you stand for illegal immigrants taking your home or farm or orchards?

Well, if some Arabs owned half of Washington, like the Jews do, we would.

I concede. You’re a fat, Jew hating loser.

And I'm the only one who pays attention to you, Princess Bignose.

Again, I think it's kind of funny that the Jews have conned Christian Americans into bankrolling their religious fantasies because they think Jesus will come back.

Again, I think it's kind of funny that the Jews have conned Christian Americans into bankrolling their religious fantasies because they think Jesus will come back.

Credit that to Samuel Untermyer and Cyrus Scofield.

Because they're aren't enough Arab billionaires.
Your arguments are as bad as your farts.

Quoting the Bible?
I bet you get it wrong.

That was President Trump’s foreign policy, to contain and let Muslims kill each other.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Biden is funding Hamas now. After all he and the Hussein funded ISIS in Syria.

I know You have a crush on me.

Because they're aren't enough Arab billionaires.
Your arguments are as bad as your farts.
Joe is jealous of Jews. It’s so cool. He also subscribed to Disney+ lol

DudleySmith, generally speaking who controls the MSM? And what or who do they follow? The Kabbalistic Talmud or reality?

Only two strawmen? Make it hard, throw in a few more. ''Reality' is not something MSM is capable of dealing in; any faux 'journalists' who attempt to get fired, except now that the morons and deviants are in charge they're reduced to eating their own, Jews aren't organized enough to control anything, most never read the Talmud anyway so no, kabbalists only peddle books to Hollywood Jews and a few wealthy Catholic hippies with too much time on their hands and no education.

Wrong.
Jews are filled with propaganda from birth about being the "Chosen People" and having a right to the "Promised Land".
It is all ridiculous, but it is fairly universal in the minds of Jews.
Which makes Israel very dangerous.
And why it should not even exist at all.

Yes, you're definitely a deranged moron all right, no doubts at all about that.

Forum List

Back