Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

You're already living in the Dark Ages with your anti science rhetoric & your ignorance.
You stupid fucking moron

I am a qualified life and health underwriter, shit stain, since Reagan

Now shut your pie hole goofball. This is a tool for a 2022 heist only

That's for adults between 18 and 45. the first numbskull didnt qualify it. he just said fentanyl deaths outnumber covid deaths. YOu're fucking stupid.

Just an FYI for the board.

When DOE lies....YOU are the idiot and you are fucking stupid.

Just make a note....carry on.

Well....I guess you want Poopy-pants reading Gloom&Doom statements like he's half dead....telling us we're all gonna die horrible deaths if we don't shoot his poison into our bodies.
Well..... I guesx you eant Trump to read you a bedtime story
Well....I guess you want Poopy-pants reading Gloom&Doom statements like he's half dead....telling us we're all gonna die horrible deaths if we don't shoot his poison into our bodies.
Well....... I guess you want Trump to read you a bedtime story before you go nitey night so you won't be a scaredy cat about getting "the jab", crybaby.

Just an FYI for the board.

When DOE lies....YOU are the idiot and you are fucking stupid.

Just make a note....carry on.
LOL it says right in the headline 18 to 45 year olds, not ALL adults. You want to keep going making a fool out of yourself be my guest.

You are wrong...and you call me stupid.

Shut the fuck up.

You called me liar...and then stupid.....AND YOU ARE THE DUMB FUCK WHO IS WRONG.
This fukterd is worthless crap. I've promoted it to Scroll By status after that last statement

And our community lost a 17 yr old honor student athlete. She thought she was taking a sleep aid

Like to shove this fuckers in the face with all the puke on her bed

I warn America of a winter of oppression if we let the filthy ass government mandate our health.
And the self described racist chimes in. Forgot to mention OLD man. You're the one out of all of us that should be paying attention to the covid deaths as it affects your age group the most.

Beiden didn't say any such thing, liar. He's warning you fucking halfwits who are unvwxxed that you may become deathly sick & die from this virus & you're pissed because he's giving it to you straight.

But, you'd rather have Trump blowing smoke up your ass & lying thru his teeth about this pandemic like he did last year.

Go find another way to be nursed.
Who gives a shit what Joe Potatohead has to say? He is an illegitimate President that has a record of never getting anything right in his life.

Even The Worthless Negro said to never underestimate the ability of Biden to screw something up.

I can make my own health care decisions. I don't this draft dodging Moon Bat nitwit telling me how to run my life.

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

Has anyone told Joe that the latest variant of Covid is highly contagious but not very strong? Or was Joe asleep through that part of his daily briefing?

This fukterd is worthless crap. I've promoted it to Scroll By status after that last statement

And our community lost a 17 yr old honor student athlete. She thought she was taking a sleep aid

Like to shove this fuckers in the face with all the puke on her bed
You'll sit there and do nothing.

And the self described racist chimes in. Forgot to mention OLD man. You're the one out of all of us that should be paying attention to the covid deaths as it affects your age group the most.
Take your racism and shove it up your fucking ass. God damned widget maker know nothing

Has anyone told Joe that the latest variant of Covid is highly contagious but not very strong? Or was Joe asleep through that part of his daily briefing?
I can imagine that anybody whose job is brief Joe Potatohead is wasting their time. That idiot doesn't have the capacity to understand anything.

Despite what ye think this is the truth

"Americans in counties that voted mostly for Trump were more than three times as likely to die from COVID in October than those in counties that voted mostly for Biden."

Thats it and Biden is out there warning and asking to get vaccinated so you can save your own life... All he would get here is ridicule..

That is the difference, Biden will keep on trying for everyone...

So who we voted for determines whether we live or die? What are you fucking nuts? LOL :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back