Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Orthodox Jews are opposed to vaccinations, and this is why people like you, the Nazis, and DemNazis want to ostracize them, and anyone who is also opposed to vaccinations. So I ask again, why don't you just call us 'dirty jews" get it over with and just out yourself?

OK, time to move the goal posts I guess.

The Nazis didn't force Jews or others they thought to be inferior to get vaccinated, quite the opposite. I've demonstrated that already with my links. Your response is? Well, you didn't have one. Don't worry, no surprises there.

Orthodox Jews. Some are getting vaccinated and some are not. They have religious exemptions exactly for that purpose and I don't have a problem with that. Now what?

Hitler was not an AntiVaxxer. Hitler only wanted Germans to be vaccinated, and he could care less about anyone else, just like yourself.

I didn't say he was an antivaxxer, idiot. But your logic is impeccably awful. You are now saying vaccinations are bad because of Hitler and how he treated the Jews in one breathe and then saying Hitler didn't want Jews to be vaccinated. Jesus, dumbstump, get your shit together.

LOOK at the number of triple jabbed in the news today with SYMPTOMATIC Covid....delta or Omnicron(as Sniffy Joe calls it) Variant. Fauxcahontas, Spartacus Booker and Jim Cramer. I don't know but they might be a warning in there.

LOOK at the number of triple jabbed in the news today with SYMPTOMATIC Covid....delta or Omnicron(as Sniffy Joe calls it) Variant. Fauxcahontas, Spartacus Booker and Jim Cramer. I don't know but they might be a warning in there.

They'll all survive with minimal symptoms. Where as the unvaxxed will be more likely to die or be apart of the 25% who survive with long haul.

The spike protein of the Omicron variant is characterized by at least 30 amino acid substitutions, three small deletions, and one small insertion. Notably, 15 of the 30 amino acid substitutions are in the receptor binding domain (RBD). There are also a number of changes and deletions in other genomic regions.

happyjoy said:
They'll all survive with minimal symptoms. Where as the unvaxxed will be more likely to die or be apart of the 25% who survive with long haul.

well good for you then. If you're protected with that amazing vaxx then you shouldn't be worried about the unvaxxed, right? The Vaxxed are safe. I hope you got enough arm space for the boosters you'll be getting for the rest of your life. So why do you try to turn those of us who do not want this mess in our veins into the unwashed and unwanted?

Last edited:
well good for you then. If you're protected with that amazing vaxx then you shouldn't be worried about the unvaxxed right?

No, I can say that I'm not worried about you. We're beyond that. I think you should stay away from the vaccine and hospitals.

1640025523485.png

No, I can say that I'm not worried about you. We're beyond that. I think you should stay away from the vaccine and hospitals.

at this point i'm staying well away from vaxx and the hospitals. You can't trust either. If you're so frightened....perhaps you should stay home. I"d recommend you stay away from hospitals too...especially those ventilators.

OK, time to move the goal posts I guess.

The Nazis didn't force Jews or others they thought to be inferior to get vaccinated, quite the opposite. I've demonstrated that already with my links. Your response is? Well, you didn't have one. Don't worry, no surprises there.

Orthodox Jews. Some are getting vaccinated and some are not. They have religious exemptions exactly for that purpose and I don't have a problem with that. Now what?

I didn't say he was an antivaxxer, idiot. But your logic is impeccably awful. You are now saying vaccinations are bad because of Hitler and how he treated the Jews in one breathe and then saying Hitler didn't want Jews to be vaccinated. Jesus, dumbstump, get your shit together.
Why do you lie? The Nazis forced German Citizens to carry Health Cards and the Health Cards had to show their vaccination records. It was Mandatory. Just like you want to make Americans carry COVID IDs but your lying hypocritical ass is opposed to Voter ID.

Below is pretty much the agenda of The Biden Regime just repackaged in the cloak of "Unity".

Last edited:
Why do you lie? The Nazis forced German Citizens to carry Health Cards and the Health Cards had to show their vaccination records. It was Mandatory. Just like you want to make Americans carry COVID IDs but your lying hypocritical ass is opposed to Voter ID.
You are so bad at this. This was your claim:

The Jews were treated the same in Nazi Germany for refusing vaccines among other things, like simply being Jewish. Yes, we know you hate Christians and Jews. It's obvious.
They didn't refuse vaccines, they were refused vaccines by the Nazis where as the non-Jewish German citizens were inoculated the Jews were not given that safety.

Dumbstump, you need to make up your mind what exactly the Nazis did to the Jews. Nobody else appears to have this problem.

There you go again, calling us 'dirtyjews' you little fascist DemNazi.

I have to ask once again. Why does this qualify as debate?

There you go again, calling us 'dirtyjews' you little fascist DemNazi.

I have to ask once again. Why does this qualify as debate?
It means you are a hate filled bigoted DemNazi with no objectivity and all agenda.

No one should listen to a thing you have to say.

You care little for anything or anyone else but your own self and your own selfish interests. Anyone that disagrees with you is "expendable."

It means you are a hate filled bigoted DemNazi with no objectivity and all agenda.

No one should listen to a thing you have to say.

You care little for anything or anyone else but your own self and your own selfish interests. Anyone that disagrees with you is "expendable."
Is this what it looks like when you take both sides on how Nazis treated Jews?

Is this what it looks like when you take both sides on how Nazis treated Jews?
If you are unvaccinated you should not be allowed to

Have a job
Go to a Concert
Go to School
Ride Public Transportation
Go to a Museum
Go to a Football Game
Receive Healthcare

Or we all should just die from COVID!

You and all your DemNazi Fascist friends have all said this repeatedly.

If you are unvaccinated you should not be allowed to

Have a job
Go to a Concert
Go to School
Ride Public Transportation
Go to a Museum
Go to a Football Game
Receive Healthcare

Or we all should just die from COVID!

You and all your DemNazi Fascist friends have all said this repeatedly.

What does this have to do with you being on the wrong side of history when it came to how the Jews were treated during vaccinations and then after you realizing you were wrong trying to pretend you were right the whole time?

I can't have a serious or honest discussion with you.

Or act like an adult with a functioning brain and look at the proportion, instead of the absolute number.

Oh wait, that obliterates your moron narrative. So you won't be doing that.

Very little. Monoclonal antibodies work pretty good. Dexamethasone (dirty cheap) and baracitinib (not as cheap) have some effect but limited.

Vaccination works.
Typical response from an establishmentarian. There are a number of effective treatment protocols. Too bad you don’t know them. Please get informed.

Forum List

Back