Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Wishing death and illness on fellow American, yes, he's a sick old, demented, senile, child groping, stupid fuck

If you look at what he said which you haven't he's warning people not wishing.
POSPOTUS JoeXi's first sickness is being a Washington fungal growth for so long. Secondly, like Fau Chi, he is a Catholic mafia protection-racket marionette. Thirdly, because when the CIA goes to church, it's certainly not to pray, JOeXi is a CIA puppet.

What you wrote to me doesn't make any sense what are you taking about lol.

and OF COURSE vaccines lead to mutations and they will get more transmissable and less deadly.

the sheep are fucking retarded.
The best data would identify which vaccine (chimp-based?) caused the most vaccine-linked mutations. The medical mafia already has this data.

The best data would identify which vaccine (chimp-based?) caused the most vaccine-linked mutations. The medical mafia already has this data.

Just slam a needle into your arm every day and pay BIG PHARMA and SHUT UP!!!

Don't worry about a swollen heart and blood clots!

Biden has gone from self-proclaimed 'creator of the vaccine' to 'Conquerer of COVID' this past summer and now to the 'Angel of Death'.

He is the 'Master of Spreading Disinformation', and the compromised, corrupt, fake-news media, who are millions of dollars lighter thanks to Nicholas Sandman, refuse to take Biden to task for his lies and fear-mongering.

So you have taken FDA approved meds. You've said I'll you've needed to say, hypocrite.

What makes you think I dont care about the opioid pandemic? Are you saying I cant care about two things at once? Or are you saying because I"m not talking about opioid addiction in a thread about covid, that I dont care?

Idiot, every medication in the country has to be FDA approved in order to be sold or prescribed, if you think money isn't changing hands to make things happen the way those at the filthy top want them too, then you're a naïve fool. But, I already knew that. ;)

I know discussing anything with you is a complete waste of time such as you are. However,

Germany began compulsory vaccinations in 1874 and against smallpox they were very successful.

"After the law of 1874 went into effect the annual mortality in Prussia fell so that between 1875 and 1886 the average yearly mortality per 100,000 of population was only 1.91. On the other hand, in Austria, where the lax vaccination and revaccination requirements remained unchanged, the mortality of smallpox during about the same period (1872-1884) increased, varying between 39.28 and 94.79 per 100,000 of population…. In 1897, there were but five deaths from this disease in the entire German Empire with a population of 54,000,000.”

However as the Nazis conquered other countries they didn't force anyone to take vaccines, quite the opposite. They withheld them knowing that it would be detrimental to those populations.

It is also deeply misleading. The German vaccination law in question was one the Nazis had inherited from the Weimar Republic and did little to enforce. In 1940, they overturned it.
In fact, Hitler was an anti-vaxxer – at least when it came to those people the Nazis had conquered.
“In the field of public health there is no need whatsoever to extend to the subject races the benefits of our own knowledge,” he told fellow Nazi leaders in 1942.
“This would result only in an enormous increase in local populations ...Compulsory vaccination will be confined to Germans alone.”
Later the same year, Hitler told Martin Bormann, his chief of staff: “No inoculations and other preventative measures for the natives! We must even try to stifle any desire for such things by persuading them that vaccination and the like are really most dangerous.”

Please stop making ugly comparisons. I know you think everyone not like you is a Nazi and ironically it kind of says more about yourself and your own fascistic character traits.
Orthodox Jews are opposed to vaccinations, and this is why people like you, the Nazis, and DemNazis want to ostracize them, and anyone who is also opposed to vaccinations. So I ask again, why don't you just call us 'dirty jews" get it over with and just out yourself?

Hitler was not an AntiVaxxer. Hitler only wanted Germans to be vaccinated, and he could care less about anyone else, just like yourself.

Covid vaxxines work. LOL They TOLD YOU tht the Vaccines would STOP THE SPREAD. It didn't. But listen to you. 'It keeps me from getting sicker than i would'. Did they pat you on your littul punkin' head for that one? LOL

Now these so called leader asses are making the decision on whether YOU CAN CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Well now. Let me take a guess on what that decision will be. LOLOLOL

1640020931574.png

Idiot, every medication in the country has to be FDA approved in order to be sold or prescribed, if you think money isn't changing hands to make things happen the way those at the filthy top want them too, then you're a naïve fool. But, I already knew that. ;)
And you will be begging for them like a little worm, when you need them.

Forum List

Back