Biden was SET up to failure in debate

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It was a fixed debate !!’
CNN was super fair and did not help Biden .
Why ?? The Dems want Biden gone
. Dems let Biden crash and burn .
Gavin is taking over

Why ?? The Dems want Biden gone
. Dems let Biden crash and burn .
Gavin is taking over

Gavin isn't taking over. I'd like for him to get the heck out of California for sure! But, not that way. There was no set up. It was a fair and balanced debate and Biden didn't look presidential and was having moments where he showed actual hatred. But, he was told to do that. And, who was Biden staring at most of the time. He was staring into the dark where no one was.

Who is this guy? Why should we consider this YouTube dude's analysis? Biden took a week of in the most important job in the world to prepare for the debate. You could argue that he was set up for success by a little army of psychologists and experts but he couldn't retain the points that they drilled into his head and we saw the real Biden fail big time. .

Who is this guy? Why should we consider this YouTube dude's analysis? Biden took a week of in the most important job in the world to prepare for the debate. You could argue that he was set up for success by a little army of psychologists and experts but he couldn't retain the points that they drilled into his head and we saw the real Biden fail big time. .

He is a legend among legends !!!
The best ever

Mic muting, no audience, 3 minute limit.

It was all set up for Biden.

For instance, if there was an audience, Trump would have had special guests in the audience. The families of people murdered by the illegal aliens that Biden imported.

Mic muting, no audience, 3 minute limit.

It was all set up for Biden.

For instance, if there was an audience, Trump would have had special guests in the audience. The families of people murdered by the illegal aliens that Biden imported.

No you have it wrong !!!
The mic mute greatly benefited T and made him far more presidential because he could not interrupt

Gavin isn't taking over. I'd like for him to get the heck out of California for sure! But, not that way. There was no set up. It was a fair and balanced debate and Biden didn't look presidential and was having moments where he showed actual hatred. But, he was told to do that. And, who was Biden staring at most of the time. He was staring into the dark where no one was.
He was drugged.

He was drugged.
Not so sure he was. With dementia and alzheimers, every day is sometimes different based on how the person wakes up. If he woke up having a bad day, no drug will help that. The response from the White House (Jill Biden) is he has a cold. Such a liar. I saw no runny nose, sniffles, coughing or anything remotely like a cold. More lies from the White House administrators. I think Jill Biden is running the country.

Attachments

• IMG_1070.png
    IMG_1070.png
    228.9 KB · Views: 0

Forum List

Back