Biden: ‘We do not support independence’ for Taiwan

Did Biden just throw Taiwan under a bus?

• Total voters
Where does China "Want a War", exactly? China hasn't been involved in a war since 1979. We've been involved in several.

We invade countries, the Chinese help people build roads and airports.
If you were not a chicom homer you would know about the aggressive threats of war china is making toward Taiwan

Or the fortified islands china is building in waters owned by the Philippines and Vietnam

Xi has mismanaged the chinese economy
and he needs a diversion

Exactly. Thank You!

Consent of the governed doesn't mean jack squat nothin any more.

Particularly with this current regime.

I dunno. As long as we at least understand that reality.
We can't keep molly-coddling the nuts like the Natural Citizen Movement

Stuff needs to get done and decisions have to get made.

This is Biden ensuring Beijing that America doesn't want more trouble in Taiwan too right now, considering that America has probably just started it's second war!

yes, probably, plus

our stated policy towards china/taiwan has always been abiiguous. it is an incredible skill that we call "statesmanship."

Actually, it's all about the Benjamins.

And so fucking what? China was the world's largest economy up until 1850. The world didn't come to an end then and it won't come to an end now when they surpass us as the largest economy.

The day America becomes the second largest economy, I will still go to my job, come home, spend time with my wife, and my life will be absolutely no different.
There is a reason why there are so many chinese moving to America

China treats its own people like shit

Which is how they will treat other peoples if the communist dream of taking over the world ever comes true

If you were not a chicom homer you would know about the aggressive threats of war china is making toward Taiwan

Sounds like a bunch of Chinese fighting amongst themselves... they've been doing that since 1933, so I can't get worked up about it.

Or the fortified islands china is building in waters owned by the Philippines and Vietnam

Vietnam and the Philippines are dirt poor and can't exploit those Islands in the SOUTH CHINA SEA. Keep in mind, it's called the "SOUTH CHINA SEA", and not the "West Philippine Sea" or the "East Vietnamese Sea". (For reference, the Chinese call it Nan Hai - South Sea. )

Xi has mismanaged the chinese economy
and he needs a diversion
Seems to me they have a better handle on it than we do.

Sounds like a bunch of Chinese fighting amongst themselves... they've been doing that since 1933, so I can't get worked up about it.

Vietnam and the Philippines are dirt poor and can't exploit those Islands in the SOUTH CHINA SEA. Keep in mind, it's called the "SOUTH CHINA SEA", and not the "West Philippine Sea" or the "East Vietnamese Sea". (For reference, the Chinese call it Nan Hai - South Sea. )

You really dont know that those islands are man-made by china

But thats how it goes

China tells lies and gullible westerners believe them

So using your flawed reasoning the Gulf of Mexico belongs to mexico and the Indian Ocean belongs to India

Even you must know that aint so

Then you are the definition of what they would call a "useful idiot".
So, here we see JoeB tell us that the Philippines, and Vietnam should also be absorbed into China, because of what the maps call the sea? What an idiotic thought process...
You freaking lackey....Now on top of everything else deplorable you've posted in here, your also a China supporter....How freaking sad...

So, here we see JoeB tell us that the Philippines, and Vietnam should also be absorbed into China, because of what the maps call the sea? What an idiotic thought process...

You freaking lackey....Now on top of everything else deplorable you've posted in here, your also a China supporter....How freaking sad...
In china he’s called a white monkey

Aka westerners who shill for china

Joe Biden is America's own White Monkey.
Hunter is the white monkey

Joe is the Big Guy

But I dont think biden is fully controlled by china

He is capable of double-crossing Xi and doing the unexpected

President Joe Biden had a blunt message after voters in Taiwan elected a new president Saturday: “We do not support independence” for Taiwan.

Biden’s words, delivered as he departed for Camp David, reinforced the administration’s position to Taiwan’s new president Lai Ching-te, who has faced strong opposition from China over his calls for independence.

Shows who Owns Biden. This is alnost a go ahead message to China.

Biden is a paid Chineese hack.
Biden couldn't find Taiwan on a map.

What "stuff"?
and what "decisions"?
Um, the stuff we are talking about on this thread, dummy.

Wow, are you dense.

Not at all. I just don't see Taiwan as being worth ONE AMERICAN LIFE.

Well, I don't give a shit about Vietnam. there are 56,000 names on a wall in Washington of people who tried to help Vietnam. I'm a little more sympathetic to the Philippines, but let's not forget, they threw us out when the leases on Subic and Clark expired.

Now these countries want our help over some crappy little Islands? Really?

No, what's freaking sad is the big American corporations enabled China by sending our factory jobs over there. Now they are the ones whining that China has used all the money we sent them to empower themselves.

The problem with people like you is you don't understand enough about the history of China and why they are sensitive about sovereignty issues like Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet, the Uyghurs or those crappy little islans in the South China Sea you are willing to go to war over. (The ironic thing is those islands are sinking back into the sea due to global warming, so it's all kind of moot. )

You need to look up "Century of Humiliation" starting with the Opium Wars. Then maybe you can get a grasp on why china feels the way that it does.

President Joe Biden had a blunt message after voters in Taiwan elected a new president Saturday: “We do not support independence” for Taiwan.

Biden’s words, delivered as he departed for Camp David, reinforced the administration’s position to Taiwan’s new president Lai Ching-te, who has faced strong opposition from China over his calls for independence.

Didn't dementia joe tell a US reporter that under him the USA military would defend taiwan against china. does dementia joe even knows what he says

Biden couldn't find Taiwan on a map.
Joe biden grew up in an era where even liberals were proud patriotic Americans

He is a lib cyborg now

But with just enough humanity left to remember who we are and maybe salute the flag when his voter base is not watching

(The ironic thing is those islands are sinking back into the sea due to global warming, so it's all kind of moot. )
The islands are sinking due to typical shoddy chinese engineering and workmanship

So explain this:

22nd October 2021, 03:27 CDT Biden says US will defend Taiwan if China attacks - BBC

September 19, 2022, 9:09 AM CDT U.S. President Joe Biden said U.S forces would defend Taiwan in the event of a Chinese invasion, his most explicit statement on the issue. Reuters
Sure: Slow Joe is in an advancing state of senility.

It's obvious: Taiwan needs nuclear weapons.

That's been the US position since the 70's, after we gave China's UN seat to the Commies.

No change in US policy. Now if he stops sending weapons over and keeps the US Navy away THEN he is throwing Taiwan under the bus.

Forum List

Back