Biden Will Never Debate Trump

Suspect it is already scheduled:
The first debate will take place in September.
The Commission on Presidential Debates will host three presidential debates and one vice-presidential debate later this year. As is tradition, the debates will almost certainly be held at universities.
The first presidential debate, when the incumbent President Trump will face off against Joe Biden, will be held on Tuesday, September 29 at the University of Notre Dame in Indiana. The second presidential debate was expected to take place at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor on Thursday, October 15, but in June, the institution withdrew from hosting the event due to health concerns amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

The Commission on Presidential Debates will host three presidential debates and one vice-presidential debate later this year. As is tradition, the debates will almost certainly be held at universities.
The first presidential debate, when the incumbent President Trump will face off against Joe Biden, will be held on Tuesday, September 29 at the University of Notre Dame in Indiana. The second presidential debate was expected to take place at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor on Thursday, October 15, but in June, the institution withdrew from hosting the event due to health concerns amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

First, it must be live and in person. Do we even trust that the questions wouldn't be prepared before hand if done via a video link?

From the link above:

"The second presidential debate was expected to take place at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor on Thursday, October 15, but in June, the institution withdrew from hosting the event due to health concerns amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic."

He has nothing to gain, and everything to lose. His lemmings will vote for him regardless. They know hes a vegetable, but removing Trump is their only purpose

Another no debate Biden thread. Really?
What makes you think voting for Trump is something to gain?

I kind of disagree. I believe at least one debate will happen. Biden is definitely using Hilary’s run out the clock strategy and is in hiding now. If things continue to get worse it may payoff, if not, Biden is going to regret not going out and throwing more punches.

STOP SHOWING ME POLLS. The only poll that matters is what happens on Election Day. History is our teacher. Stay focused. Register to vote. Register your mama and papa. Your grandmother. Your aunt. Your kids. Everybody. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE.

Don’t get comfortable. We have to defeat a fascist in November. That’s the bottom line.

He has nothing to gain, and everything to lose. His lemmings will vote for him regardless. They know hes a vegetable, but removing Trump is their only purpose

EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN THINKING!!!

Trump will rally and it builds enthusiasm. It does not work for Sleepy Joe. This is to STOP Trump. NOTHING ELSE!!!

I kind of disagree. I believe at least one debate will happen. Biden is definitely using Hilary’s run out the clock strategy and is in hiding now. If things continue to get worse it may payoff, if not, Biden is going to regret not going out and throwing more punches.

Biden just has to project stability and an absence of trauma as Trump explodes and rants

Trump is vulnerable and Biden is timing his attacks.

Just one debate to decide the president of the United States? Why don't you all just ask the MSM who to vote for then before each election and save yourself some time?

I know this much, if I am in Trumps camp I tell him to press on the fact that Biden doesn't want to debate, after months of hiding. You cannot relinquish transparency and questioning of candidates, or you will never get the best man for the job, you will get the person big pockets and media wants, no questions asked.

Just one debate to decide the president of the United States? Why don't you all just ask the MSM who to vote for then before each election and save yourself some time?

I know this much, if I am in Trumps camp I tell him to press on the fact that Biden doesn't want to debate, after months of hiding. You cannot relinquish transparency and questioning of candidates, or you will never get the best man for the job, you will get the person big pockets and media wants, no questions asked.
They have so much riding on getting rid of Trump. If they don't, the direction of America will be set for 40+ years, and it starts with Weekend at RBGs:

4fb.jpeg

She will not last another 4 years. Breyer is on the way out too. That makes it a 7-2 super majority on most issues, (really a 6-3 or 5-4 in some cases).

The last time a political persuasion had that much of a majority on the Court was when asswipe FDR camped out in the White House and appointed all 9 justices, which stood for 60 years.

It really is not hard to believe that they would be this desperate.

He'll never get a cognitive test either, he just got caught lying as what I think was his campaign manager is already backpeddling for him & doing damage control by stating Biden meant many tests of his cognitive abilities through interviews and speaches not Dr. tests=what liars!
I want to see full tests, health wise mental state etc before you make a mockery of our process and scam the masses.

First, it must be live and in person. Do we even trust that the questions wouldn't be prepared before hand if done via a video link?

From the link above:

"The second presidential debate was expected to take place at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor on Thursday, October 15, but in June, the institution withdrew from hosting the event due to health concerns amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic."
You don't get to make the rules.

He'll never get a cognitive test either, he just got caught lying as what I think was his campaign manager is already backpeddling for him & doing damage control by stating Biden meant many tests of his cognitive abilities through interviews and speaches not Dr. tests=what liars!
I want to see full tests, health wise mental state etc before you make a mockery of our process and scam the masses.

Who cares what you want. Want in one hand, take a crap in the other and see which one fills up first. Stinks for you, doesn't it.

Who cares what you want. Want in one hand, take a crap in the other and see which one fills up first. Stinks for you, doesn't it.

Thank you, you proved my point that leftist (I'm assuming you are) don't believe we have voter rights a fair process and legitimate choice.
You'd be the first to cry if one week in you find out he never intended to be president and his unqualified unelected VP steped in as he steped down and it was someone you hated and feared.

Thank you, you proved my point that leftist (I'm assuming you are) don't believe we have voter rights a fair process and legitimate choice.
You'd be the first to cry if one week in you find out he never intended to be president and his unqualified unelected VP steped in as he steped down and it was someone you hated and feared.

What a drama dreamer. Lay off the pipe, dude.

Biden just has to project stability and an absence of trauma as Trump explodes and rants

Exactly, Biden just needs to remain calm then wait for Trump to explode. Hillary was right about Trump. He is very easy to bait. Biden will bait him and Trump will fall for it. Trump is nothing if not transparent.

Exactly, Biden just needs to remain calm then wait for Trump to explode. Hillary was right about Trump. He is very easy to bait. Biden will bait him and Trump will fall for it. Trump is nothing if not transparent.

I wish Biden would bait Trump. That would be his undoing.

That's why he won't come out of the basement. The best democratic strategy they could come up with is to try hide the bag of shit that if elected will explode on America's face.

What a drama dreamer. Lay off the pipe, dude.

Is it not a possibility?

Forum List

Back