Biden Withholding Humanitarian Aide To Lihiana Hawaii Residents.

96 people are dead and the burn units are full, you creep.
And?

If my house burned down I'd not expect as much as a pineapple or a Band-Aid from them....Why would I?

Sure, it sucks that it happened but don't try rebuilding it on my back. They need to look-out for themselves in that regard. They managed the land poorly and paid the price.

Feel free to send them YOUR money if it makes you feel better.

Remember the texas ice storm where biden did nothing & let more Americans die?

Power went out because the greenie wind mills froze up. pipes burst so people became homeless in the freezing cold & ice.

But once it warmed up biden sent 150 FEMA agents there...whoop-de-do!

And?

If my house burned down I'd not expect as much as a pineapple or a Band-Aid from them....Why would I?

Sure, it sucks that it happened but don't try rebuilding it on my back. They need to look-out for themselves in that regard. They managed the land poorly and paid the price.

The problem is the government is preventing neighbors from helping the people who were effected by the fires.

Remember the texas ice storm where biden did nothing & let more Americans die?

Power went out because the greenie wind mills froze up. pipes burst so people became homeless in the freezing cold & ice.

But once it warmed up biden sent 150 FEMA agents there...whoop-de-do!
You need to understand what exactly FEMA does in these instances....Search/Recovery is not their job.

Once the POTUS declares a disaster their main job is coordinating assistance and handing out vouchers for housing, food, and such. Only secondary is the other things like water, generators, and such.

States have the primary responsibility for staging such things and taking care of their citizens medically although entities like the NG/.mil will usually pitch in to help.....I suspect they are now.

Where's Joe?

Joe's off on a training mission.

Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 3.16.38 PM.jpg

You need to understand what exactly FEMA does in these instances....Search/Recovery is not their job.

Once the POTUS declares a disaster their main job is coordinating assistance and handing out vouchers for housing, food, and such. Only secondary is the other things like water, generators, and such.

States have the primary responsibility for staging such things and taking care of their citizens medically although entities like the NG/.mil will usually pitch in to help.....I suspect they are now.
Yep....FEMA is there to deliver the Bureaucracy and the Red-Tape.

And?

You have such a simplistic view of this major catastrophe
It is more than peoples houses…..It is an entire city and the surrounding community

Power, infrastructure, water, schools, all public services

Displaced people need temporary housing, food, medical assistance

You have such a simplistic view of this major catastrophe
It is more than peoples houses…..It is an entire city and the surrounding community

Power, infrastructure, water, schools, all public services

Displaced people need temporary housing, food, medical assistance

It's 3:24 in the afternoon in Hawaii. Where's Joe?

Forum List

Back