Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Yea you have nothing but mindless insults.

Let me know when you have something to actually say.

You didn't get it first time. Noticed.
You still don't get it. Noticed.
Where is the insult? It's not that I called you stupid, or something.
Or you realized that on your own? Oh, wait, you just insulted yourself. :laughing0301:

You didn't get it first time. Noticed.
You still don't get it. Noticed.
Where is the insult? It's not that I called you stupid, or something.
Or you realized that on your own? Oh, wait, you just insulted yourself. :laughing0301:
All that typing yet you have nothing to actually say.

You guys are so bad at this.

All that typing yet you have nothing to actually say.

You guys are so bad at this.

Connecting dots seems to be unexplored territory for you.

It's like when you pull your dick out, and "she" pulls hers out. That is chaos. That is unexplored territory. You didn't expect that, you don't know what to do. And that is the belly of the beast.

With all that "common sense" you're bragging about, you still can't connect the dots. You desperately need someone to explain it to you. In your head, there is a chaos.

Connecting dots seems to be unexplored territory for you.

It's like when you pull your dick out, and "she" pulls hers out. That is chaos. That is unexplored territory. You didn't expect that, you don't know what to do. And that is the belly of the beast.

With all that "common sense" you're bragging about, you still can't connect the dots. You desperately need someone to explain it to you. In your head, there is a chaos.
Neat. Thanks for sharing your incoherent rambling, Trumpster.

Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

View attachment 602454
He actually won with absentee, because Republicans closed 1688 polling places in minority areas; At least 1,688 polling places closed in southern US, as gutting voting rights act hits hard, report says

And since that worked, now Republicans are trying to destroy Democracy again by introducing 440 voter suppression bills to keep minorities away again.

Neat. Thanks for sharing your incoherent rambling, Trumpster.

Trumpster? LOL

Is that absolutely the best you can do?

You really are something.

1645027254057.jpg

Maybe they didn’t know how many they would need until all the in person data was in? Hmmmmm
If Republicans hadn't closed all those polls in minority areas and allowed all people to vote the way we used to, maybe you wouldn't be asking such ridiculous questions.

Trumpster? LOL

Is that absolutely the best you can do?

You really are something.

View attachment 603690
You’re not a Trumpster? You sure act like one.

Baseless insults and incoherent arguments are a pretty consistent indicator.

Why do most Trump supporters act like this? Like you’re all perpetually angry about everything and you’re not smart enough to articulate why you’re so angry.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Why do most Trump supporters act like this? Like you’re all perpetually angry about everything.
The OP constructs a thread where he and his band of trolls don't really have a credible argument against mail-in or absentee, so what's left is to troll.

When the voting Rights Act was gutted for no good reason, the cheaters took control and closed these 1688 polling places in minority areas I've been talking about, leaving minorities little choice but to vote mail-in or absentee. The Right blew their own foot off closing these polls in the key minority areas. And now they are scrambling to get as many suppression bills passed as soon as possible.

If Republicans hadn't closed all those polls in minority areas and allowed all people to vote the way we used to, maybe you wouldn't be asking such ridiculous questions.
You sound like a broken record. I hear your argument and disagree with it. Maybe you should stop posting until you have something original to post? You said “1688” like a dozen times now. No one cares.

Why do most Trump supporters act like this? Like you’re all perpetually angry about everything and you’re not smart enough to articulate why you’re so angry.
Telling you that you miss the point, or that you cannot connect the dots, is not an insult.

You feeling offended because you don't understand the point, is not an insult. It's just you being offended for realizing your own shortcomings.

Now, calling me a Trumpster, with intention to insult me obviously didn't work. So I asked, it that best you can do? And you still don't get it.

Just look at your conversation with AzogtheDefiler, it's like playing chess with pigeon. It doesn't matter that you can't beat his argument, you just shit on the chessboard, and strut around like you won something. You're hopeless.

You sound like a broken record. I hear your argument and disagree with it. Maybe you should stop posting until you have something original to post? You said “1688” like a dozen times now. No one cares.
You can disagree all you want, but you'll never be able to break my argument, which is the whole point. I'll pedal it another dozen times because a stronger argument, you won't find. It is an indisputable argument. The sheer numbers of poll closings is a direct result of mail-in and absentee. As it should be. The Right tried to cut off voting to minorities, and that snake cut it's own head off. Hell, your graph points that out better than I ever could. Thanks!

Telling you that you miss the point, or that you cannot connect the dots, is not an insult.

You feeling offended because you don't understand the point, is not an insult. It's just you being offended for realizing your own shortcomings.

Now, calling me a Trumpster, with intention to insult me obviously didn't work. So I asked, it that best you can do? And you still don't get it.

Just look at your conversation with AzogtheDefiler, it's like playing chess with pigeon. It doesn't matter that you can't beat his argument, you just shit on the chessboard, and strut around like you won something. You're hopeless.
I noticed that you didn’t deny being a Trumpster.

Mindlessly agreeing with your fellow Trumpsters is another strong indicator that you’re a Trumpster.

It’s pretty evident that you’re angry, have nothing substantive to say, and want to ramble about nothing. Sounds very Trumpy to me.

You can disagree all you want, but you'll never be able to break my argument, which is the whole point. I'll pedal it another dozen times because a stronger argument, you won't find. It is an indisputable argument. The sheer numbers of poll closings is a direct result of mail-in and absentee. As it should be. The Right tried to cut off voting to minorities, and that snake cut it's own head off. Hell, your graph points that out better than I ever could. Thanks!
My argument is that optics are bad and hence 40% or more believe the election was stolen. If you can’t see that the optics are bad, I cannot help you. Go back to South America.

I noticed that you didn’t deny being a Trumpster.

Mindlessly agreeing with your fellow Trumpsters is another strong indicator that you’re a Trumpster.

It’s pretty evident that you’re angry, have nothing substantive to say, and want to ramble about nothing. Sounds very Trumpy to me.
You use “Trumpster” as a pejorative. That’s because you’re a leftist and you’re not sure which bathroom to use. You admitted you voted in person so that’s how it should be. Absentee votes should only be allowed if you’re physically unable to vote where you’re registered. Pretty simple. Fix the optics. Fix the country.

You use “Trumpster” as a pejorative. That’s because you’re a leftist and you’re not sure which bathroom to use. You admitted you voted in person so that’s how it should be. Absentee votes should only be allowed if you’re physically unable to vote where you’re registered. Pretty simple. Fix the optics. Fix the country.
Nah. You’re just an idiot and you’ve already demonstrated that you can’t defend your own argument.

Forum List

Back