Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Nah. You’re just an idiot and you’ve already demonstrated that you can’t defend your own argument.
I accept your surrender. You’re just here to insult not debate. I do not need to defend common sense. If I played Jayson Tatum one on one I would lose. I do not need to actually play him to prove that. I understand you lack common sense since you are a leftist

I accept your surrender. You’re just here to insult not debate. I do not need to defend common sense. If I played Jayson Tatum one on one I would lose. I do not need to actually play him to prove that. I understand you lack common sense since you are a leftist
Look at how you run off when I ask for you to support your claim. Lmao.

Every. Single. Time. Too easy.

Look at how you run off when I ask for you to support your claim. Lmao.

Every. Single. Time. Too easy.
Already did. Learn to read. Too easy. Why won’t you address the example I just gave? Doesn’t fit your narrative? Hmmmm

Get out of my thread, Leftist.

I noticed that you didn’t deny being a Trumpster.

Mindlessly agreeing with your fellow Trumpsters is another strong indicator that you’re a Trumpster.

It’s pretty evident that you’re angry, have nothing substantive to say, and want to ramble about nothing. Sounds very Trumpy to me.

Why would I deny being Trump supporter? I voted for him twice, and will vote for him again if he runs.

Where did you get that I am mindlessly agreeing with AzogtheDefiler from? You should see our conversations in other threads.

No, tulip... Go back and check it out, I replied to your posts only, not his. It doesn't matter what he said to you, it's irrelevant whether he's right or not, I disagree with you because you're wrong. Simple as that. Really.

Do I need to explain the difference, or you can get it on your own?

Why would I deny being Trump supporter? I voted for him twice, and will vote for him again if he runs.

Where did you get that I am mindlessly agreeing with AzogtheDefiler from? You should see our conversations in other threads.

No, tulip... Go back and check it out, I replied to your posts only, not his. It doesn't matter what he said to you, it's irrelevant whether he's right or not, I disagree with you because you're wrong. Simple as that. Really.

Do I need to explain the difference, or you can get it on your own?
So I was correct in saying that you’re a Trumpster. You guys aren’t hard to identify.

You think I’m wrong because you’re a partisan hack. You think he’s right because you’re a Trumpster.

Pretty simple stuff. Very common.

Last edited:
So I was correct in saying that you’re a Trumpster.

You guys aren’t hard to predict.
Thus far, that's the only thing you predicted correctly, and to make that prediction that you don't have to be super smart. Just special.

I am wondering how long did it take you to realize that? Regardless... now you can sit down and give your mind a rest.

Thus far, that's the only thing you predicted correctly, and to make that prediction that you don't have to be super smart. Just special.

I am wondering how long did it take you to realize that? Regardless... now you can sit down and give your mind a rest.
Pretty to easy to identify considering that you’ve been rambling this entire time without anything to say lol.

You must be bored and angry. You guys have been extra cranky ever since the last election.

Pretty to easy to identify considering that you’ve been rambling this entire time without anything to say lol.

You must be bored and angry. You guys have been extra cranky ever since the last election.
Cranky?

Comparing to what... four years of Russian collusion, two impeachments, ruining economy two times just to counter him, and you still can't get over him... Cranky... right.

1579636292144.png

Jeezuz you’re slaughtering this guy. Take it easy. I actually feel sorry for the poor defect.

Clearly very cranky.

Don’t worry snowflake, you just have at least two and a half more years of crying to go.

First of all... Grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your ass.

Second... the term "snowflake" is reserved specifically for leftists whiners, such as yourself. Only leftists have inflated sense of uniqueness, and unwarranted sense of entitlement, and is unable to deal with opposing opinions. Just read your own posts, and you'll recognize it. Nice try, but you failed...

Forum List

Back