Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Prove that claim then.

You won’t. You like to believe in baseless conspiracy theories instead of using common sense.

Conservatives just love their baseless conspiracy theories.
Common sense. Easier to commit fraud when you’re not voting in person. Duh. Are you trying to act stupid or does it come naturally?

Common sense. Easier to commit fraud when you’re not voting in person. Duh. Are you trying to act stupid or does it come naturally?
Just like I predicted, you can’t back up your claim.

Conservatives don’t believe in supporting their arguments. They just make things up that they want to believe.

Just like I predicted, you can’t back up your claim.

Conservatives don’t believe in supporting their arguments. They just make things up that they want to believe.
Common sense. Is it harder to lift 200 pounds or 100 pounds? Do you need proof or common sense, leftist? Come on man, I aint playing this idiot game.

Common sense. Is it harder to lift 200 pounds or 100 pounds? Do you need proof or common sense, leftist? Come on man, I aint playing this idiot game.
So you can’t back up this “fact” of yours. Got it. I guess that makes it a baseless opinion huh?

Thanks for playing.

So you can’t back up this “fact” of yours. Got it. I guess that makes it a baseless opinion huh?

Thanks for playing.
I just did. You are just playing coy. Get lost. Why do we have strict laws for absentee voting (until 2020) if it’s just as secure as in person voting? You’re just a leftist.

I just did. You are just playing coy. Get lost. Why do we have strict laws for absentee voting (until 2020) if it’s just as secure as in person voting? You’re just a leftist.
Nah you just repeated your unsupported opinion and pretended it’s a fact.

Checkmate. Too easy.

Conservatives always lash out when they’re unable to defend their baseless right-wing conspiracy theories.

My work here is done.

Forum List

Back