Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Voting in person wouldn't have made a difference, GayShortBus. Trump would have lied about fraud anyway and his moronic base would have still believed him.
The chart in the OP. Pretty interesting. Look at all the responses and over explaining. :)

Nope. They have a legitimate reason they are out of state. Already explained that.
As do millions of other mail in ballot users

And whether or not they are out of state or simply prefer to vote by mail actually makes no difference.

They have the same safeguards and the same mechanisms

The chart in the OP. Pretty interesting. Look at all the responses and over explaining. :)
Thanks for not refuting my post, GayShortBus.
thumbsup.gif

So only the Democrats were scared? Did you vote by mail? You’re so angry. This is so delicious, Fido.
You confuse amusement with anger, GayShortBus. That aside, no, only Democrats. Many others also opted to vote by mail. And yes, I too voted by mail because it was more convenient.

You confuse amusement with anger, GayShortBus. That aside, no, only Democrats. Many others also opted to vote by mail. And yes, I too voted by mail because it was more convenient.
You’re angry. It’s evident and delicious, Fido. I live in your head rent free. You keep posting in my threads like the lapdog that you are.

You’re angry. It’s evident and delicious, Fido. I live in your head rent free. You keep posting in my threads like the lapdog that you are.
LOLOL

Moron, that makes you an angry lapdog living in the head of every other poster whose threads you post in.

:lmao:

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I hope your crate is comfortable, Fido.
LOLOL

What a pathetically weak retort after calling yourself an angry lapdog who lives in the head of every posters' head whose threads you post in.

It should have been perfectly understood that Democrats were more likely to vote by mail. Republicans would rather believe in baseless conspiracy theories than use some common sense.

It’s amazing how dumb conservatives are.

Forum List

Back