Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Incorrect. I can be home and have my wife and two kids 18+ and parents for example fill out ballots where normally they may not care about voting. Now my vote counts as 6 or 7. Not happening with our troops.
We've been over this too, GayShortBus.

If there were actually people voting for others, some of those others would also have voted and been caught voting twice. I haven't seen a single case like that. Again, your imagination is not a valid substitute for reality.

Incorrect. I can be home and have my wife and two kids 18+ and parents for example fill out ballots where normally they may not care about voting. Now my vote counts as 6 or 7. Not happening with our troops.
THEY have the right to vote. The fact that you would attempt to usurp that right is on you.

That could just as easily pertain to a military family

That is a very whiny non-sequitur. Do better.
I disagree. Trump won every state via in person voting. We agree that mail in voting has a higher risk of fraud. My gut tells me the optics are bad and hence many believe the election was stolen. I do not feel I need to do better. :)

THEY have the right to vote. The fact that you would attempt to usurp that right is on you.
Of course he would. That is part and parcel of them lying to themselves out loud. What they are doing is justifying all manner of Nefarious behavior in the future. Nothing more.

We've been over this too, GayShortBus.

If there were actually people voting for others, some of those others would also have voted and been caught voting twice. I haven't seen a single case like that. Again, your imagination is not a valid substitute for reality.
Nope. I said those people don’t vote. My wife’s sister never votes and neither do her kids. Her husband could easily mail in five ballots vs. just voting once as he does. They would shrug and not care. That’s how it happens. There is no voting twice because they don’t vote. They don’t care. Hopefully you followed along, Fido.

That could just as easily pertain to a military family
They do but absentee voting has rules and being lazy to vote in person isn’t one of them.

I disagree.
That doesn't matter. A non sequitur is a well-defined term with an objective definition. And you just met that definition. Just as it doesn't matter whether or not you disagree that water is wet.

Trump won every state via in person voting.
People that would otherwise have voted in person voted by mail instead. You don't seem to have thought this through. Like, at all.

Your chart doesn't support your imagination, GayShortBus. You're literally saying A = B because C = D.
Nope. I am Saying that mail in ballots have a higher risk of fraud. You agreed. Optics are bad as Trump easily won in person voting. Keeping up, Fido?

That doesn't matter. A non sequitur is a well-defined term with an objective definition. And you just met that definition. Just as it doesn't matter whether or not you disagree that water is wet.

People that would otherwise have voted in person voted by mail instead. You don't seem to have thought this through. Like, at all.
Then they should have voted in person. I disagree with you. You’re not convincing me.

So you admit it’s true. Thanks for playing. That is precisely what I am saying. Risk of fraud is higher so the optics are bad.
Nope, optics are still not bad. We've been over that too. It was Trp's Big Lie which caused bad optics. Fraudulent ballots would not have been a widespread belief among the nutty right had he not lied.

Nope, optics are still not bad. We've been over that too. It was Trp's Big Lie which caused bad optics. Fraudulent ballots would not have been a widespread belief among the nutty right had he not lied.
So I am not allowed to have an opinion? Really? To me they are bad, Fido.

Nope. I said those people don’t vote. My wife’s sister never votes and neither do her kids. Her husband could easily mail in five ballots vs. just voting once as he does. They would shrug and not care. That’s how it happens. There is no voting twice because they don’t vote. They don’t care. Hopefully you followed along, Fido.
LOL

Retard, your made up example doesn't apply only to you. :cuckoo:

Had people been doing that, at least some of them would have been caught inadvertently voting twice. You can't show that happened even once. Once again, you get fucked by your overactive imagination.

I disagree. Trump won every state via in person voting. We agree that mail in voting has a higher risk of fraud. My gut tells me the optics are bad and hence many believe the election was stolen. I do not feel I need to do better. :)
So military families voting is "bad optics" to you huh douchebag?

Nope. I am Saying that mail in ballots have a higher risk of fraud. You agreed. Optics are bad as Trump easily won in person voting. Keeping up, Fido?
You're beyond brain-dead. I never agreed with that. You think I did because you're as stupid as all those who say you are.

That aside, you've utterly failed to demonstrate cause & causation.

You're beyond brain-dead. I never agreed with that. You think I did because you're as stupid as all those who say you are.

That aside, you've utterly failed to demonstrate cause & causation.
You agreed that mail in ballots have a higher chance of fraud, Fido. Your dementia is funny.

Then they should have voted in person. I disagree with you. You’re not convincing me.
Voting in person wouldn't have made a difference, GayShortBus. Trump would have lied about fraud anyway and his moronic base would have still believed him.

Forum List

Back