Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

People left of Trump supporters are the only ones who took the pandemic seriously so yeah, more votes for Biden/against Trump were mailed in.

You have to forgive the OP. He's a retard who's insinuating Biden won because of fraudulent main-in ballots. His proof? More people voted for Biden by mail than they did for Trump.

:cuckoo:

You have to forgive the OP. He's a retard who's insinuating Biden won because of fraudulent main-in ballots. His proof? More people voted for Biden by mail than they did for Trump.

:cuckoo:
Now you know what I am insinuating? Interesting. Please post your mind reading degree, Fido.

Now you know what I am insinuating? Interesting. Please post your mind reading degree, Fido.

GayShortBus, you're an imbecile. No one actually expects you to understand what you write. Regardless, you wrote...

Your response is that there is no proof of widespread fraud, I agree. There is also no proof of widespread speeding but people speed all the time.

[emphasis added to highlight your insinuation.]

GayShortBus, you're an imbecile. No one actually expects you to understand what you write. Regardless, you wrote...

Right. Optics are bad. I am not insinuating anything more than that, Fido. Poor little Fido is triggered.

1645217575474.jpeg

yeah. but he did not write that in the OP, so that was, like, super clever n stuff. nobody could see it coming. he was just finding it interesting..

Right. Optics are bad. I am not insinuating anything more than that, Fido. Poor little Fido is triggered.

View attachment 603141

Allow me to explain to you what you're saying, GayShortBus, since you clearly don't understand...

You say there is no evidence of widespread fraud.

But then you say there is also no evidence of widespread speeding when in fact, there is lots of widespread speeding even though there's no evidence of it.

Unbelievably (not really) even an idiot like you should be able to understand that insinuates there was also lots of widespread fraud even though there's no evidence of it.

Savvy?

Allow me to explain to you what you're saying, GayShortBus, since you clearly don't understand...

You say there is no evidence of widespread fraud.

But then you say there is also no evidence of widespread speeding when in fact, there is lots of widespread speeding even though there's no evidence of it.

Unbelievably (not really) even an idiot like you should be able to understand that insinuates there was also lots of widespread fraud even though there's no evidence of it.

Savvy?
Not remotely. I am Saying just because we don’t have “proof” doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Optics are bad, Fido. I am entitled to my opinion.

"Oh that looks bad"..

Hey "people are saying the optics are bad"

YOU...are "the people" saying it looks bad.

Not remotely. I am Saying just because we don’t have “proof” doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Optics are bad, Fido. I am entitled to my opinion.

Poor, ignorant GayShortBus. You insinuated it happens despite lack of evidence when you compared it to speeding, which happens despite lack of evidence (according to you).

That would be like me saying there's no evidence you're an idiot but Trump is an idiot even though there's no evidence that he is. Then me denying I insinuated you're an idiot.

But here's the good news for ya. You are an idiot. No insinuation needed. A monumental idiot. So you won't understand any part of this post either; and as they say, ignorance is bliss and you're very blissful.

Last edited:
Derp d-derp derp. I’m a conservative and I subscribe to any conspiracy theory that supports my traitorous beliefs.

You are too far gone in the Qult to ever make it back to reality.

Anything you say is just the insane ramblings of a traitor conservative. Nothing you can ever say will ever bring back any credibility you ever had, if any.

You sound real faggy, and I read you're a closet leftist.

Poor, ignorant GayShortBus. You insinuated it happens despite lack of evidence when you compared it to speeding, which happens despite lack of evidence (according to you).

That would be like me saying there's no evidence you're an idiot but Trump is an idiot even though there's no evidence that he is. Then me denying I insinuated you're an idiot.

But here's the good news for ya. You are an idiot. No insinuation needed. A monumental idiot. So you won't understand any part of this post either; and as they say, ignorance is bliss and you're very blissful.
Correct, I admitted we don’t have evidence. Doesn’t mean I cannot opine, Fido.

Forum List

Back